Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Did Erdogan Just Pull Off A Brilliant Hoax? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did Erdogan Just Pull Off A Brilliant Hoax? (591 Views)

Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) / Turkey Coup Plotter’ Gulen: Failed Uprising Could Have Been ‘staged’ By Erdogan / Erdogan Apologizes To Putin Over Death Of Russian Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Erdogan Just Pull Off A Brilliant Hoax? by Katyusha(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
As a military enthusiast, I've spent the last few weeks analysing the timeline and events of the failed "Coup d'etat" that occured in Turkey about two weeks ago. I've come to the conclusion that the "Coup D'etat" was nothing but a false-flag operation by President Tayyip Erdogan, given events that took place. Anyone else agrees?
Re: Did Erdogan Just Pull Off A Brilliant Hoax? by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
You only stated your conclusion, bu how did you arrive at such conclusion?

What events took place that made you think it was a hoax?
He hired the citizenry's resistance? I staged the soldiers that carried out the failed coup?

(1) (Reply)

Meet 103-year-old Ice Cream Man Who Melts Our Heart / Vote For Hillary Clinton, Vote For Armageddon - / Minister Beaten To Death By Striking Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.