Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Want To Be An Expert In Competitive Programming. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Be An Expert In Competitive Programming. (1288 Views)

Expert In The House Should Help Out, Pls. / Can I Claim Expert In Html,javascript,css & Php After 1yrs Of Constant Learning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be An Expert In Competitive Programming. by FrankLampard: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Anyone who has participated in any of the online programming competitions should help with the tactics of mastering competitive programming.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Be An Expert In Competitive Programming. by sharrp: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
do you love maths?
if yes well you have an edge. for u to love it , it means you know it
master integral calculus and algebra
coordinate geometry
probability and statistics
algorithms(sorting,greedy algorithms,graph theory,etc)
data structures(heap,hashmap,binary trees,link-list etc)
here a websites for such
topcoder.com
codeforces.com
projecteuler.com
codewars.com
hackerank.com
spjo.com

solve atleastt 5 questions a day if you can for the easiest divisions and go further

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be An Expert In Competitive Programming. by Booyakasha(f): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
FrankLampard:
Anyone who has participated in any of the online programming competitions should help with the tactics of mastering competitive programming.

Thank you.
Start competing, the more problems you solve the more you get better.
Re: I Want To Be An Expert In Competitive Programming. by FrankLampard: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Booyakasha:

Start competing, the more problems you solve the more you get better.

If I know how to solve the problems (basic ones), I wouldn't be asking the question.
Re: I Want To Be An Expert In Competitive Programming. by FrankLampard: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
sharrp:
do you love maths?
if yes well you have an edge. for u to love it , it means you know it
master integral calculus and algebra
coordinate geometry
probability and statistics
algorithms(sorting,greedy algorithms,graph theory,etc)
data structures(heap,hashmap,binary trees,link-list etc)
here a websites for such
topcoder.com
codeforces.com
projecteuler.com
codewars.com
hackerank.com
spjo.com

solve atleastt 5 questions a day if you can for the easiest divisions and go further

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay You To Fix And Promote My Blog / Php Error Translation And Error Fix / Laravel Ninja Available For Fulltime Hire? Hop In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.