Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects (17913 Views)

Dangote Invests N400bn In Sugar Backward Integration Projects / Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd / Pipeline Pigging Factory Opens In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by obailala(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2016
These projects when completed would double Nigeria's gdp and instantly lift Nigeria out of its present mess. But some devils are already so pained about it and wishing and plotting how to stop it or sabotage it. How could normal humans be so opposed to progress?... The heart of man is truly desperately wicked even to himself. Tufia!

11 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by shamecurls(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2016
ikarm17:

You made the port functional lmaooooo.

Who is stopping you from leaving or investing in the SE? All these fanyogo and ugwu hawkers sha.

Empty barrel.

gretblue:

My bloda, they have stopped investing in Lagos now.[size=14pt]Their new point of investment now is Indonesia[/size].Asap they are getting the return of their investment.

grin grin grin grin

Una wicked o.......

Which one be Indonesia again!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by omenka(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Zombie hater, oya....

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/545358/width/350/height/700/flags/LL[/img]
I prefer flogging them out of threads instead of politely showing them the door. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by shamecurls(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2016
aresa:

Again, Niger Delta Avengers blow up NNPC pipeline in Akwa Ibom

Yes, Akwa Ibom is very safe alright...

[size=15pt]Oil is an international commodity selling for the same price per barrel so of what relevance is ND oil when in fact it could be sourced from anywhere at the same price? [/size]

Illiterates..

Thanks for enlightening Indonesians

9 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Poorboy: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Someone is spending billions of dollars to lay pipelines to a particular location and you think he needs to be begged to buy oil from that same location? What kind of reasoning is this? Very dumb.
See how you are talking like you are Dangote himself...the man has made his intenions clear by investing in pipelines worth billions of dollars all the way to Rivers state, any other thing you say is your armchair opinion.
leave the dumb nigga... Jobs will be created in lagos, lagos collects the tax and improve their IGR... THEN AT THE END HE SENDS REFINED PRODUCT TO NIGER DELTA WE BUY AND HE MAKES MORE MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by ebby9z(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2016
aresa:

Forward your enquirers to Dangote himself and stop bothering us with your silly question...

This is the most epic response I've seen on Nairaland yet.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by StOla: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Someone is spending billions of dollars to lay pipelines to a particular location and you think he needs to be begged to buy oil from that same location? What kind of reasoning is this? Very dumb.
See how you are talking like you are Dangote himself...the man has made his intenions clear by investing in pipelines worth billions of dollars all the way to Rivers state, any other thing you say is your armchair opinion.

The earlier you climb down from your high horse the better for you. Did the report not mention that the refinery is designed to refine multiple types of crude available in different world locations?

He has made his investment to cater for both Nigerian and foreign crude. Nigerians crude will be supplied via the submarine pipeline from Lagos to as far as there's crude along the southern coast of Nigeria. Deliberately, no land pipelines would be installed to access the hinterland producing areas and states.
If Rivers State or Delta State would blow its own landing docks that can be accessed at the surface, supply would still continue along the sub marine pipeline from other locations.

As for foreign crude, too many suppliers are jostling for a market for their crude and Dangote has just opened up a big market now for world crude.

If your plan is to blow up Dangote's pipeline or arm string him to kowtow to your whims, then you better find another vocation in life.

Minus the volume sold as crude export, producing states need Dangote to buy their crude to increase their 13% derivation income, while Dangote just needs to get crude from anywhere without being beholden to anyone.

Start making plans on how to sell your crude oil to Dangote instead of making demands that are just whispers to the overall investment plans of Dangote.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Una go get sense. The refinery is close to the port and it's being built in such away that it can refine any
kind of oil

There is cheap oil everywhere. If y'all stress him, he will import. No need to scratch your ballz hun grin cheesy

Personally as a SWsterner, I don't even want him to get the oil from the ND because I can't stand minnows
talking shii about Yorubas

As it is now, the future of Nigeria is inevitably in the SW. 2019 na him una career go end cheesy grin.

No need to stress about Lagos. You know already. But you probably don't know about Ogun but I go serve you

Lagos

Badagry port ✔

Lagos refinery/fertilizer plant ✔

Eko atlantic ✔

Lagos rail project ✔

Ogun

Religious tourism capital ✔

Industrial capital ✔

Real estate booming ✔

Largest cement producer in Africa ✔

Potentials once the rail is completed ✔

Host to the busiest road in the country ✔

Olokola deep seaport/ FTZ chilling somewhere waiting for a savior ✔

Ogun-Guangdong FTZ chilling ✔

Acquisition of lands for farming on the rise ✔

Comparative advantage in cotton, cassava and rice farming ✔

You remember that part in 2 face's Ihe neme song where he said something like

Una never see anything.. grin cheesy You should use it as your ringtone grin

so why is ur oga spending 500billion just to lay pipe all the way from bonny when he can buy cheap oil from international market where u keep ur sense when u where typin this nonsense.yoloba d only tribe that knows how to make noise in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by StOla: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
leave the dumb nigga... Jobs will be created in lagos, lagos collects the tax and improve their IGR... THEN AT THE END HE SENDS REFINED PRODUCT TO NIGER DELTA WE BUY AND HE MAKES MORE MONEY.

What of the 13% derivation money earned from sales of crude oil to Dangote? Doesn't that add to the IGR of the states whose crude oil is sold?

Does the NigerDelta consume more refined products than other regions in the country? Or the refined products that would be sold internationally would be bought by foreigners with NigerDelta money?

Cry from morning till night, there's nothing that can placate your frustration that Dangote put his thinking cap on, and put the future of his investment our of your reach, control or sabotage.

Keep you crude in the storage tanks where it will turn to dollars, that will not stop the refinery, nor can you live without buying the refined products from the plant once importation stops.

11 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by yimikaa: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2016
islandmoon:

Lol, why?

The money wey him get don do na.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by ebby9z(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2016
omolola15:

I love you bro... No homo..

But the mumu still won't learn. You don give am like 20 smack down.

grin I swear. I wan cry for the guy. The Igbos and logical reasoning are like oil and water. They don't mix.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Make sense

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by mu2sa2: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2016
StOla:

Is he buying the crude or are you giving him for free?

If you chose not to sell, he buys elsewhere. It is his choice to make, while you should be begging that his choice will be to patronise NigerDelta crude.

He holds the ace here, he is not at your mercy.
Why do you even have to answer an obvious mumu? They are destroying oil facilities and still mouthing "our oyel" - the stuff in their coconut heads must be cottonwool!

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by festusbarry(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2016
dondo83:
wise men build and not destroy....avengers kwantinuuuu oh

God bless dangote
God bless pmb
God bless southwest!
God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB for what, asin maka why,who him help, e be like say you just come back from #congo?[b][/b]
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2016
this man I belive is Godsent to this nation. whenever I hear anything relating to him, it is always one good news or the other. I am not forgetting that he us a business man and he stands to gain in this investment but his faith in the Nigerian economy and it's potential is simply overwhelming. it makes me wonder what other billionaires in Nigeria are doing with their money and how great the country will be if only they invest in it as much as dangote is doing. anyways time to stop wandering and also be hardworking so that one-day
Goodwilling I will make my own contributions to growth and development of my beloved country Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by millhouse: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2016
The wealthy always think of investment Investment investment.. Even if they gain or loose, while the poor always think of where to spend spend spend

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by shamecurls(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2016
ebby9z:

grin I swear. I wan cry for the guy. The Igbos and logical reasoning are like oil and water. They don't mix.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tamper justice with mercy

This is too much na...

Hope you wont forget that these same guys developed Indonesia grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2016
nigerianvenom:
A man that became the 23 billionaire in the world under the assumed"clueless" one is no where in the top 100 in the world.
Who is now more clueless?

Is that the subject of discussion here?

Hate is indeed a terminal disease cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by highwaist: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
KrystalConnect:
Make sense
ikarm17:

Crying more than the bereaved. Ibos keep romancing ND oil.
crude oil buku for international mrkt many oil producing contries are looking for who will buy their crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by islandmoon: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
yimikaa:

The money wey him get don do na.
I see
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by XYZ123: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2016
AntiWailer:
God pls bless me to be able to create 1million jobs some day.
Amen
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2016
obailala:
These projects when completed would double Nigeria's gdp and instantly lift Nigeria out of its present mess. But some devils are already so pained about it and wishing and plotting how to stop it or sabotage it. How could normal humans be so opposed to progress?... The heart of man is truly desperately wicked even to himself. Tufia!

Funny enough one man said in 2009 that Dangote has the requisite ability to lift Nigeria out of economic mess only if he can make the sacrifice and be less political.

But I'm not surprise that some people are angry with this development probably because it will lessen their relevance in the national politics.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by shamecurls(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2016
nigerianvenom:
A man that became the 23 billionaire in the world under the assumed"clueless" one is no where in the top 100 in the world.
Who is now more clueless?

[size=18pt]
Indonesian Spotted cool cool cool[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2016
I no dey gbadun this method.

This guy will just wipe off my post anyha
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by shamecurls(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2016
mu2sa2:
Why do you even have to answer an obvious mumu? They are destroying oil facilities and still mouthing "our oyel" - the stuff in their coconut heads must be cottonwool!

Its not cotton-wool but left-overs of drugs trafficked to Indonesia

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
this man I belive is Godsent to this nation. whenever I hear anything relating to him, it is always one good news or the other. I am not forgetting that he us a business man and he stands to gain in this investment but his faith in the Nigerian economy and it's potential is simply overwhelming. it makes me wonder what other billionaires in Nigeria are doing with their money and how great the country will be if only they invest in it as much as dangote is doing. anyways time to stop wandering and also be hardworking so that one-day
Goodwilling I will make my own contributions to growth and development of my beloved country Nigeria.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2016
highwaist:
crude oil buku for international mrkt many oil producing contries are looking for who will buy their crude oil.
naso o guy... no time for my oyel nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by NewNigeriaMind: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Everybody pause

Let's assume dangote is an IBO man.

Uhmmmm grin

These flatrons will not let Yoruba rest.

God is indeed good to the SW.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Perfecttouch(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
look hw u are listing seaport as if u have 4goten the part of the country tht has made those ports functional.
Dont worry,by the time our igbo brothers leave lagos for gud u will rellocate all those agbero @ bus stops to sleep at Tincan,wharf & co.
Afonjas are the most lazy set of ppl we have in Nigeria & thts why they are scared of other southern part of the country from leaving.
morover,all other of those u listed arent generating or contributing anything to national coffers,thought u would have included [b]cocoa.

[/quote]as sense dey hard you,let me school you.
Who patronized ur goods most?(Yoruba)
Who buys spare parts most?(Yoruba)
We even sometimes help you buy your fake shoes,shirt and jean in other for you guys to make money
Yorubas patronize you guys alot that's why you thrive. We don't wanna venture into large scale spare part dealing,cloth manufacturing ,because we don't want ur business to pack up.
Now let's assume igbos leave all south west states,automatically,you've created an avenue for us to be better,I bet you,all those fake things you produce,we will produce the real deal.
All those spare parts you sell in the morning/afternoon and steal back at night,we are too big for that, we love our fellow YORUBA and we won't want to hurt them that's why we don't steal.
So no matter what you thing in that ur fucking mind you think you produce,we have millions of Yorubas who can do better. You guys are even pest in our land so go and let us become the best.your dark shadows is hindering our progress[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Richkid97(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Our yeast Brodas Won't be happy with this

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Drguzzykola(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Where will he get the crude oil to refine in his lagos refinery?
Ur headache, funny
They ll get it from Niger delta, shebi na wetin u wan hear be Dat, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by IDnoble1: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
dondo83:
wise men build and not destroy....avengers kwantinuuuu oh

God bless dangote
God bless pmb
God bless southwest!
God bless Nigeria
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO / What Business Can I Start At The University? / How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.