Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects (17911 Views)

Dangote Invests N400bn In Sugar Backward Integration Projects / Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd / Pipeline Pigging Factory Opens In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by mart2k(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Where will he get the crude oil to refine in his lagos refinery?
he would buy from other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Chinedujustin(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why all these tribalism or praising of one tribe over the other. The SS and SE have the oil, the West region refine. One will need the other. Instead of us to see this as a means of greater union. We are been selfish!..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
rich ass nigg
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by adegeye38(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
It will also provide 24 hrs electricity to lagos making a Very good investment hub for business especially REAL ESTATE

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by adegeye38(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chinedujustin:
Why all these tribalism or praising of one tribe over the other. The SS and SE have the oil, the West region refine. One will need the other. Instead of us to see this as a means of greater union. We are been selfish!..
SW also has oil ONDO and LAGOS

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by vickylincon(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
aresa:

Forward your enquirers to Dangote himself and stop bothering us with your silly question...
you are a genius O.. How did you even think about this kind of response.. Love hearing from geniuses

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by ebby9z(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tamper justice with mercy

This is too much na...

Hope you wont forget that these same guys developed Indonesia grin grin grin

grin lol and lest we forget they developed New York, Tokyo and London. They "own" Lagos and they are the most innocent tribe in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Ritchiee: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Achuwa1:

by OmoAjowa7: 4:19am

Una go get sense. The refinery is close to the port and it's being built in such away that it can refine any
kind of oil

There is cheap oil everywhere. If y'all stress him, he will import. No need to scratch your ballz hun grin cheesy

Personally as a SWsterner, I don't even want him to get the oil from the ND because I can't stand minnows
talking shii about Yorubas

As it is now, the future of Nigeria is inevitably in the SW. 2019 na him una career go end cheesy grin.

No need to stress about Lagos. You know already. But you probably don't know about Ogun but I go serve you

Lagos

Badagry port ✔

Lagos refinery/fertilizer plant ✔

Eko atlantic ✔

Lagos rail project ✔

Ogun

Ogun Religious tourism capital ✔

Industrial capital is Ogun ✔

Real estate booming ✔

Largest cement producer in Africa ✔

Potentials once the rail is completed ✔

Host to the busiest road in the country ✔

Olokola deep seaport/ FTZ chilling somewhere waiting for a savior ✔

Ogun-Guangdong FTZ chilling ✔

Acquisition of lands for farming on the rise ✔

Comparative advantage in cotton, cassava and rice farming ✔

You remember that part in 2 face's Ihe neme song where he said something like

Una never see anything.. grin cheesy You should use it as your ringtone grin

look hw u are listing seaport as if u have 4goten the part of the country tht has made those ports functional.
Dont worry,by the time our igbo brothers leave lagos for gud u will rellocate all those agbero @ bus stops to sleep at Tincan,wharf & co.
Afonjas are the most lazy set of ppl we have in Nigeria & thts why they are scared of other southern part of the country from leaving.
morover,all other of those u listed arent generating or contributing anything to national coffers,thought u would have included cocoa.

The problem, if you talk about Igbos leaving Lagos is,they are reluctant to leave because you know why? shocked...LAGOS MADE IGBOS AND IGBOLAND AND THEY ARE READY TO DIE IN LAGOS.Look all over the world there had never been any place where Igbos had made it more than Lagos...
YORUBAS WORK MENTALLY HARD THAN ANY GROUP IN NIGERIA REASON THEY CONTROL 70% OF THE ICT WORLD IN NIGERIA.Have you ever wondered why management have more money and properties than the labourers? grin grin
Look into history and you will learn and know that Yorubaland had always been prosperous more than all the other regions even till now.Yorubas would be happy if they want to go and wont be perturbed if they want to stay.THE DECISION IS THEIRS... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Kratos3364(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
;Dman you served him right!
OmoAjowa7:

Una go get sense. The refinery is close to the port and it's being built in such away that it can refine any
kind of oil

There is cheap oil everywhere. If y'all stress him, he will import. No need to scratch your ballz hun grin cheesy

Personally as a SWsterner, I don't even want him to get the oil from the ND because I can't stand minnows

As it is now, the future of Nigeria is inevitably in the SW. 2019 na him una career go end cheesy grin.

No need to stress about Lagos. You know already. You probably don't know about Ogun but I go serve you

Lagos

Badagry port ✔

Eko atlantic ✔

Lagos rail project ✔

Ogun

Religious tourism capital ✔

Industrial capital ✔

Real estate booming ✔

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Tayo2014: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
There is now crude in Epe, Lagos which is closer to he's factory

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by sammyj: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Don't mind the boy. If dangote decides to build the same refineries in SS thesame people with their e rats will go online to shout how an Hausa man is exploiting their resources to his own favour !!!! grin
ikarm17:

Crying more than the bereaved. Ibos keep romancing ND oil.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by caracas: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
adegeye38:

SW also has oil ONDO and LAGOS
Keep fooling urselves with ur one liter oil .
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by caracas: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ritchiee:

The problem, if you talk about Igbos leaving Lagos is,they are reluctant to leave because you know why? shocked...LAGOS MADE IGBOS AND IGBOLAND AND THEY ARE READY TO DIE IN LAGOS.Look all over the world there had never been any place where Igbos had made it more than Lagos...
YORUBAS WORK MENTALLY HARD THAN ANY GROUP IN NIGERIA REASON THEY CONTROL 70% OF THE ICT WORLD IN NIGERIA.Have you ever wondered why management have more money and properties than the labourers? grin grin
Look into history and you will learn and know that Yorubaland had always been prosperous more than all the other regions even till now.Yorubas would be happy if they want to go and wont be perturbed if they want to stay.THE DECISION IS THEIRS... smiley
Then why are the yorubas the poorest after the north.
Why are igbos the most successful tribe in Nigeria
Why do igbos ,a supposed visitor ,own more than half of Lagos .where in Nigeria can yorubas lay claim to as developers.
Why do igbos own 75% of the land in the fct .
For ur info igbos are adventurous n hardworking ppl
They are every where in Nigeria not just Lagos.in fact they are more in the north than in the west .
Go to kano kaduna bauchi ,nassarawa,niger,kastina sokoto ,benue kogi n even borno u wud see a huge size of them there .So igbos are everywhere even south Africa .imagine u claiming to have the ict in Nigeria,Chai ,wonders shall never end .
Even ur governor in ogun state is begging the igbos to come n replicate the wonders of Lagos in ogun .
The igbos are everywhere in the world showing their God giving gift of bin successful n progressive in all works of life.
Stop ur blind jealousy n hatred before it leads u to ur doom.
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by lordvictor(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
caesaraba:

You bloody f00l. Did he say he wanted to collect your crude for free? As a smart businessman, he has sited his refinery seaside so that he can easily buy from the thousands of other crude merchants roaming the seas with crude at prices cheaper than what he'll get from the avengers.

Only a mad man will use private funds and site any valuable business (even if it's a public toilet) in the Niger Delta at this moment. It's his money, you can go fvck yourself. Thank you.
does the money generated from the sale of crude oil in the south south go into their pocket? is it not going into the federal account that is shared nationally with some states in the west getting more than some oil producing states. eg lagos state. you still have the gut to talk. its well.
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by caesaraba(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
lordvictor:
does the money generated from the sale of crude oil in the south south go into their pocket? is it not going into the federal account that is shared nationally with some states in the west getting more than some oil producing states. eg lagos state. you still have the gut to talk. its well.

I would answer you rationally however, seeing that you lot are just an unfortunate sour mix of disgruntled, whiny, bitter people who will complain no matter what happens be it good or bad (as explained in the 'bolded' post below), I won't. Here's the only thing I have to say to your kind: Dangote, a private citizen, made a good business call (which is his right by the way) and anybody who is angry that he is not giving them another opportunity to bomb and kidnap should kindly, in the most politest of ways, go fvck themselves. Thanks again.

sammyj:
Don't mind the boy. [size=25pt]If dangote decides to build the same refineries in SS thesame people with their e rats will go online to shout how an Hausa man is exploiting their resources to his own favour[/size] !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by lordvictor(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
caesaraba:

I would answer you rationally however, seeing that you lot are just an unfortunate sour mix of disgruntled, whiny, bitter people who will complain no matter what happens be it good or bad (as explained in the 'bolded' post below), I won't. Here's the only thing I have to say to your kind: Dangote, a private citizen, made a good business call (which is his right by the way) and anybody who is angry that he is not giving them another opportunity to bomb and kidnap should kindly, in the most politest of ways, go fvck themselves. Thanks again.

My dear, am not bitter i only weep for the country and your ideology. look at how the economy is suffering because of NDA activities. whether he buys or not you, your parents or your relations salary depend on the economy. take it or leave it, he cant afford not to buy our oil cos its the best in the market.
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Ritchiee: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
caracas:

Then why are the yorubas the poorest after the north.
Why are igbos the most successful tribe in Nigeria
Why do igbos ,a supposed visitor ,own more than half of Lagos .where in Nigeria can yorubas lay claim to as developers.
Why do igbos own 75% of the land in the fct .
For ur info igbos are adventurous n hardworking ppl
They are every where in Nigeria not just Lagos.in fact they are more in the north than in the west .
Go to kano kaduna bauchi ,nassarawa,niger,kastina sokoto ,benue kogi n even borno u wud see a huge size of them there .So igbos are everywhere even south Africa .imagine u claiming to have the ict in Nigeria,Chai ,wonders shall never end .
Even ur governor in ogun state is begging the igbos to come n replicate the wonders of Lagos in ogun .
The igbos are everywhere in the world showing their God giving gift of bin successful n progressive in all works of life.
Stop ur blind jealousy n hatred before it leads u to ur doom.

lol...you are really a dreamer.Go through these threads ...Lagos loses investors to Ogun state ...and... the hidden truth about Igbos...and... the poorest states by UNDP and you will know that Igbos are the poorest after the North.Yorubas are light years ahead of Igbos.I bet you are a trader who does not know left from right...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by caracas: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...you are really a dreamer.Go through these threads ...Lagos loses investors to Ogun state ...and... the hidden truth about Igbos...and... the poorest states by UNDP and you will know that Igbos are the poorest after the North.Yorubas are light years ahead of Igbos.I bet you are a trader who does not know left from right...
Ur reasoning shows how shallow u are ,no one is talking about states here , what we are comparing are tribes n indigenous ppl.
Lagos might be the richest state in Nigeria but igbos are the biggest beneficiaries.igbos are also the biggest beneficiaries in abuja porthacourt n the rest of them.this simply means that they made the best use if the opportunit those states have to offer.
Every body knows without arguing that the igbos are the most successful n industrious tribe in Nigeria.
I know u still won't be able to discern this cos u are probably a motorpark tout or one of those educated illiterates from ur region.
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by kossyablaze(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
ikarm17:

Crying more than the bereaved. Ibos keep romancing ND oil.
itz igbo not ibo... Stop skipping classes
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by ikarm17: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
kossyablaze:
itz igbo not ibo... Stop skipping classes

Ibo.
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by caracas: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

kind of oil

No need to stress about Lagos. You know already. You probably don't know about Ogun but I go serve you

Lagos

Badagry port ✔

Eko atlantic ✔

Lagos rail project ✔

Ogun

Religious tourism capital ✔

Industrial capital ✔

Real estate booming ✔

Oga all this u mentioned are there for n because of the igbos .
Igbos have finished buying the whole of badagry
Real estate in Lagos is owned n exists cos of igbos,cos u lots do not have the wherewithals to purchase estates
Am sure the igbos wud dominate the refinery when it's ready,hell they already dominate out of the ones that hav bin sent abroad for training .
Am sure igbos wud buy all of eko atlantic,cos we alone have the money to afford a place like that .
Pls which one is religious tourism ?Chai, sometimes I laugh n pity how u guies try to force relevance on ur region ,honestly it's really pathetic.
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Ritchiee: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=caracas post=48066149]
Ur reasoning shows how shallow u are ,no one is talking about states here , what we are comparing are tribes n indigenous ppl.
Lagos might be the richest state in Nigeria but igbos are the biggest beneficiaries.igbos are also the biggest beneficiaries in abuja porthacourt n the rest of them.this simply means that they made the best use if the opportunit those states have to offer.
Every body knows without arguing that the igbos are the most successful n industrious tribe in Nigeria.
I know u still won't be able to discern this cos u are probably a motorpark tout or one of those educated illiterates from ur region.[/quote

Oh Gosh...I have gotten an illiterate Ojukwu to contend with today.Do you stay in Lagos or you have been swallowing the lies been peddled by your brethren in Ragos? grin
I told you to read those threads and you will observe that Yorubas have the highest number of companies.Yorubas control the economy of Nigeria.Yorubas especially Ijebus have the highest number of legit billionares in Nigeria...etc
Indigeneship is measured by the indigenous people of the state...Britain~ Britons...Lagos~Yoruba...Anambra~Igbo...Kano~Hausa etc.Let me burst your retarded bubble. .your lying brethrens do not have 1/10 of the landed properties owned by Kwarans who are Yorubas and those ones your people have will cease to be theirs in 99 years time if only they have Cof O...
grin
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by caracas: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=Ritchiee post=48068102][/quote]
Haven't u heard that Nnewi is richer than Nigeria as a whole ? ...........
Don't even know why am wasting my time with someone who doesn't understand the meaning of indigenous.
So I give up.
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by Ritchiee: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
caracas:

Haven't u heard that Nnewi is richer than Nigeria as a whole ? ...........
Don't even know why am wasting my time with someone who doesn't understand the meaning of indigenous.
So I give up.
Oh Blimey grin Thanks...I hate debating with an illiterate trader... Imagine another Obiano the Ugwu man on my hand... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects by aresssa: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
vickylincon:
you are a genius O.. How did you even think about this kind of response.. Love hearing from geniuses

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Auto Company Shaanxi To Assemble Trucks In Enugu:buys ANAMMCO / What Business Can I Start At The University? / How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.