Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? (73345 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Training Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by uboma(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fedayeen02:
i fell victim fpr their scam in 2002 in Anambra state. They camped us for 3wks and were busy milking us of our hard earned money. The money i spent should be about 20k then with the uniform. Some LGA staff left their job because they thought its FG job.

Their source of funding is laughable.

Lets observe a minute silence for those girls who slept with the whole officials then because of the job.

Dickson Akor the National Commandant had girls brought to his hotel daily

lol.

so some ladies offered themselves willingly for a non existent job!

Chai!
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by uboma(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Stallione:
my broda u've said it all,i've been a member of peace corp of nigeria since 2012,just 4days ago federal govt changed its name to nigerian peace corp.B4 october federal govt will take over peace corp,by january 2017 they will start paying salaries.

lol

another gullible fellow @ stallione

October 2016 has a few days left....
Yet the FG hasn't taken over the mantle of Peace Corps as falsely prophesied by you....
And come January 2017, the FG won't even consider Peace Corps, talk less about paying salaries.

Open your eyes and stop deceiving people.
engage your time and resources in more productive ventures....

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by omisakint: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
BREAKING NEWS. SENATE FINALLY PASSED THE NIGERIwA PEACE CORPS BILL.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by salisuammy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
uboma:

lol

Yet the FG hasn't taken over the mantle of Peace Corps as falsely prophesied by you....
And come January 2017, the FG won't even consider Peace Corps, talk less about paying salaries.

God has done it

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by solzil(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
it has been approved by d FG. tank God. atlast........ patriot

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Stallione(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
salisuammy:

God has done it
Have u heard already?
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by chibuikepeter: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
At last my 50k wasn't a waste
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by temmyt20(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Finally....
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Okongrace(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
temmyt20:
Finally....
OMG. IT IS DONE
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Stallione(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
uboma:

lol

Hopeless uboma,am waiting for ur comment now dat peace corp has been passed into law!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Okongrace(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
remember it is nw Nigeria peace corps no more peace corps of Nigeria.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by uboma(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stallione:
Hopeless uboma,am waiting for ur comment now dat peace corp has been passed into law!!!

First, lemme congratulate you and your likes for the unwavering faith you have in this Peace Corps ishiiiii.

But let's see how it pans out eventually.....

Will those who had paid for form, uniform and training be automatically absorbed as Peace Corps Officers?

Only time will tell.....
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by uboma(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
salisuammy:

God has done it

Congrats to you and your likes....
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by isgoodtolove: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
All those that didn't believe in the emergence of Nigeria peace corp i hope they can now see. God is great
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
how can i apply
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Emmysteve(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
I heard despite the passage of the bill by the Nigeria Senate, President Buhari threatened not append his signature. In fact he called it Peace Corp of Corruption. Nawaoh.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by omisakint: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Emmysteve:
I heard despite the passage of the bill by the Nigeria Senate, President Buhari threatened not append his signature. In fact he called it Peace Corp of Corruption. Nawaoh.

Do you know that if the president doesn't assent the bill in 30 days the National Assembly has the power to Veto it? Moreover a bill of such magnitude won't be passed by both legislative houses if the president is against it.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Skissmoxine: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
dos dt av gone 4 d Peace Corp training b4,pls can u tel me wat n wat apend dia I.e d activities dt tuk plaz so dt wen we r comin, we prepare vry wel 4 it
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by prosper00(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2016
I beg how many months is the training
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by darlingjoylyn(f): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
The form is now being sold for 30k here in fct,40k in kaduna and 75k in the east. I want to buy at least let me secure dis FG job while i still pursue my dream biz.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by sirmmykay(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
let us be careful with the kind of info we broadcast. it should be noted that form is not sold for 35k as you've said, the organization will not tarnish the image they've been keeping all this while. i reside in Abuja and did my training August this year at Masaka. if you need the form, get address of the state command through google, go to their office and make your inquiry (not from personnel outside the gate but those in the office). it should also be noted that there are people wit fake form as a result of people's eagerness, watch every steps you making so that you wont mk mistake.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by josielewa(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
u will still pay 40k for your training. ..
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by timijey007: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
peace Corps is finally passed into Law...play Smart now b4 it bcom so competitive
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Godwin2real: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
pls can someone tell me how long the training will last & where it will take place.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by sleeknaija(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
kbars:
For those in Ikorodu and its environs.

Pls. Kindly reach out to me just in case any of my services is needed. Just as we wait for the PCN deployment, I'm kinddaf bored at home and free for now.

I'm an IT person.. Software, Hardware, Graphics, art, CCTV, Photography, Video coverage... Etc.

You can also call for your forms if You want to join the PCN. Its still available.

Thanks.
Patriot Adekunle.

Please I need d form, how can I get in touch with u?
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Rebb: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
plz hw can i get d form,too
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Sharpson25(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wht is the some quesion of screening already l sebmit my for l am waiting screening pls answer me
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by josielewa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
screening is tomorrow at national stadium....your text message is your pass...goin 2moro
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Salem02: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Does it mean that anyone who was successfully screened and duly registered with the payment of the 40k is automatically going to camp?? And please any idea of when and where the training would hold?? I registered in Benue State. Thanks in anticipation of prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) / Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.