Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED (20621 Views)

JAMB To Close Direct Entry Application / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by 2ts: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2016
But is it a sin for the government to model our public schools like this foreign schools. The best private school in Nigeria is not as good as any public school in the first world countries.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by andyview(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Mr. Abudulahi, a professor, added that the schools were playing very significant role in the development of education in Nigeria and should not be closed unless it was found wanting and culpable.
He said that the school was one of the most secured in the country, adding that even in the hit of Boko Haram activities in the North east, it remained open in Yobe.

How did they manage to remained open? What magic? Nigerians need to wise up o! Trust these people at your own peril.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2016
Bonapart:
All Muslim country, state, community and villages are all into terrorism. Islam is plague to the world and again
#islamabad
Islam is not the problem but people like you that hardly use their brain.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by cosade(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2016
tohpahz:
Turkz problem is dat the funds for the coup was transferred thru Naija, so the best bet is through the Turkish schools. I fear for that country sha.

There are no facts in the public domain to support this.

It is not unusual for investors to remit part of their profits back home. If Turkish Financial Intelligence Systems failed to detect what the funds are used for, then that is non of our business. One of the reasons why our currency got battered is because foreign investors complained they could not easily get access to foreign exchange to repatriate home the dividends on their investments in Nigeria. This led to the floating of the Naira and today, our currency has been badly battered.

When over 15,000 people (mostly professors, school teachers, judges, civil servants etc) are arrested for being part of a coup, then this is beyond the issue of a military coup.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/turkey-discharges-1700-officers-from-military-after-coup-attempt

My view is that the self-exiled opposition leader Fethullah Gulen, the Muslim cleric based in US is the target and the Turkish government wants paralyse his businesses and that of his associates, worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by dajan03: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

In your mind, anybody who is not a 'yes yes' man aka zombie and asks questions is an IPOB youth
you didn't answer my question boy. How? When Ipod youths were doing yes yes for Jonathan nko
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by KAYD007(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:
Honestly, i feel d FG shld investigate the claim nd the Turkish govt shld back up their claim with evidence.
They don't expect Nigeria as a country to hurriedly close the school because the Turkish govt requested for that without any evidence. No, that can't happen because if it does, we lose our respect as a nation.

This same request by the Turkish Government was made to the USA to close down Turkish schools and other business interests of the accused man, But the USA Said the Turskis government should provide legitimate evidence to support their claim...no evidence...not even circumstantial....the nigerian government should not even bother investigating the claims...rather they should ask the Turkish government to provide legitimate verifiable evidence to support their allegations!

The is the same Erdogan that is secretly funding and channeling arms to ISIS and the rebels in Syria to dispose Bashal Al-Assad

He wants to bring down another sovereign government in Syria but doesn't want to be disposed in his own government??

I wish the Russians had supported this coup!!!
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2016
tohpahz:
Turkz problem is dat the funds for the coup was transferred thru Naija, so the best bet is through the Turkish schools. I fear for that country sha.
tohpahz pls modify(wipe) my post u quoted last night in d romance scrap book. pls iv got my reasons.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:
But why do they have more affiliations for the North more than the South? I learnt they have schools in Kano,Kaduna and even Yobe but none in the whole of SE/SS and only one in the SW. Do they have other motives aside from making money? Does Yobe and the North in general have more prospects in school business than the south? I don't support the outright closure of the schools as requested by the Turkish ambassador but his allegations are weighty and should not be dismissed with a wave of hand.

These schools are not charities. They open where they believe they have a market. And in Lagos they have at least five that I know about. There is no law that states that private businesses must observe federal character.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by promqueen247(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
I never expected FG to listen because Nigeria wouldn't urge another country to shut down their citizen business abroad.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2016
greenpasture:

These schools are not charities. They open where they believe they have a market. And in Lagos they have at least five that I know about. There is no law that states that private businesses must observe federal character.

Do you in all honesty believe that Yobe has more markets (prospective students in this case) than PH for instance and all other cities in the South? Considering the fact that Yobe is not known to be too enthusiastic about Western education.
I'm not talking about federal character here.I am just trying to rouse a critical thinking in consideration of the allegations raised by Turkish ambassador
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by lonelydora: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Badgers14:
No one in my family can afford the tuition of that school ... Just like they say, big man big trouble....

My bro, na true you talk oooo
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by sanusidabo: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2016
To me any those schools that charge high fees is a terrorist training ground and FG should quickly act fast in closing such schools so that Nigeria can regain it past glory .
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by djlaqua91(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:
But why do they have more affiliations for the North more than the South? I learnt they have schools in Kano,Kaduna and even Yobe but none in the whole of SE/SS and only one in the SW. Do they have other motives aside from making money? Does Yobe and the North in general have more prospects in school business than the south? I don't support the outright closure of the schools as requested by the Turkish ambassador but his allegations are weighty and should not be dismissed with a wave of hand.

I believe its normal for them to position schools where their Turkish culture and religious views will be compatible with the immediate environment. Just as the positioning of numerous seminary schools in the east. Some parents might not send their wards in the south to these schools once they hear 'Turkish' despite the nation/school being secular. Other factors could come into play such as availability of land, proximity to Turkish consulates, honesty/straightforwardness of many Northerners or just pure coincidence. Who knows?
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by ShylockConsults: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2016
It is our Pleasure to inform you that Prof. Dr. Mustafa Tümer, Prof. Dr. Hasan Demirel, Farouk Ada Madaka and Salim Hamza Ringim from one of our Partnering University, Eastern Mediterranean University will be giving a Seminar in Nigeria. Students will be enlighten more about the University, Scholarship options available, Students life at EMU, and also an Interactive session with our Oversea Partners.
You are Invited to attain and we advise you come along with your Credentials.

PASSWORD: SHYLOCK CONSULTS LIMITED.

The seminars will take place as follows: 3rd of August at price Hotel Kano by 3:00pm, 4th of August at Pyramid Hotel Kaduna by 3:00pm, 6th of August at Rockview Hotel Abuja, 8th of August at Protea Hotel Ikeja Lagos 3:00pm and on the 9th of August at Premier Hotel Ibadan, 3.00pm.
Should you Apply during the Seminar or intend to Apply after the Seminar, do Contact Us and we will grading assist you with Visa and other Stuff.

YOUR EDUCATIONAL CAREER IS OUR UTMOST CONCERN.

For more Info,
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:
Honestly, i feel d FG shld investigate the claim nd the Turkish govt shld back up their claim with evidence.

They don't expect Nigeria as a country to hurriedly close the school because the Turkish govt requested for that without any evidence. No, that can't happen because if it does, we lose our respect as a nation.

I support the Turkish Government in closing the Nigerian-Turkish schools for the following reasons:

Read

What is Fethulla Gülen?

Since the failed coup attempt in Turkey of July 15, there has been much speculation in western media that it in fact was all engineered by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to provide him with the pretext to impose emergency rule and to jail any and all opposition to his rule. At this point evidence still suggests that that was not at all the case. Rather, as I wrote at the time when it was clear the coup attempt was collapsing, it was a coup initiated by the CIA acting through their primary asset inside Turkey, the networks of their fugitive Turkish asset Fethullah Gülen. When we examine more closely “what” is Fethullah Gülen he is anything but the grandfatherly image of a 75-year-old soft-spoken Islamic moderate, scholar and Imam. His networks have been called the most dangerous in Germany by Islamic experts and have been banned in several Central Asian countries. Now, too, in Turkey. What’s becoming clear is that the failed coup was in fact a dry-run, a dress rehearsal by Gülen’s controllers in Langley to see how Erdogan would react, in order to recalibrate and prepare for a more serious attempt in the future. Washington was not at all happy with the foreign policy turn of Erdoğan turning to reconcile with Russia and possibly also with Syria’s Assad.

Fethullah Gülen is not a “who” but, rather, it is a “what.” The what is one of the most extensive and elaborate surrogate warfare networks ever created by the United States intelligence community, spanning countless nations including the United States and Germany, as well as the historic Turkic regions of Central Asia from Turkey up to the Uyghur peoples of China’s oil-rich Xinjiang Autonomous Province.

Gülen speech to his followers when he was still in Turkey in the 1990’s:

“You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers…You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it…You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power…in Turkey…Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch.” - Imam Fetullah Gülen, in a sermon to followers in Turkey.

In 2008, US Government court filings estimated the global value of Gülen’s empire at anywhere between $25 and $50 billion. No one could prove how large as there were no independent audits.

In a US Court testimony during the hearing on Gülen’s petition for a special US Green Card permanent residence status, one loyal Cemaat journalist described the nominal extent of Gülen’s empire:

The projects sponsored by Gülen-inspired followers today number in the thousands, span international borders and…include over 2000 schools and seven universities in more than ninety countries in five continents, two modern hospitals, the Zaman newspaper (now in both a Turkish and English edition), a television channel (Samanyolu), a radio channel (Burc FM), CHA (a major Turkish news agency), Aksiyon (a leading weekly news magazine), national and international Gülen conferences, Ramadan interfaith dinners, interfaith dialog trips to Turkey from countries around the globe and the many programs sponsored by the Journalists and Writers Foundation. In addition, the Isik insurance company and Bank Asya, an Islamic bank, are affiliated with the Gülen community.

In conclusion, the CIA has infiltrated all the Nigerian-Turkish schools and unfortunately, Amerika is the hidden hand behind every terrorist act & organization in the World.

Picture 1: Gulen and the late Pope John Paul the 2nd in Rome in 1998 - posing as a man of peace & ecumenical harmony.

Picture 2: Gulen (left) and Turkish President Recep Erdogan before they had an open clash in 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by lepasharon(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2016
I know this school, my cousin went there. After graduating they link the students for higher education in Turkish universities abroad.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by farouk0403(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

Do you in all honesty believe that Yobe has more markets (prospective students in this case) than PH for instance and all other cities in the South? Considering the fact that Yobe is not known to be too enthusiastic about Western education.
I'm not talking about federal character here.I am just trying to rouse a critical thinking in consideration of the allegations raised by Turkish ambassador

How are you sure that the turkish president is right with his allegation, Let me remind you it is the same president that is supporting all the terrorist group in middle east, and that is why USA supported the coup in other to bring him down.

The allegation is more of rivalry between Turkish president and his rival Gullen, because Gullen owns the school and he has hand in the coup.

Lastly I don't know much about yobe but I have friends their their parents are top government officials in the state,
I ask them about the turkish school, on how the poor people manage to send their children to that school, and they told me that most of the student are under state government scholarship, because the state government want to eradicate the high rate of illitracy in the state.
Also most of the student in yobe are having free education, the ilitrates parent does not want to spend their money in western education because they assumed that western education doesn't pay off in the future. That's why you see the state has high rate of uneducated folks.

That turkish school gain a lot from the state government.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

You've answered your own question.

Yobe may not have many wealthy people but it does have more people that associate with the values of moderate Islam which is what the Turkish schools represent. Their female students for instance don't do hijab but they also don't have bare legs - no skirts - trousers. The concept behind the Turkish schools is moderate Islam within a secular setting. The school was set up originally for Muslims who did not want to attend the hard core madrassah Islamic schools which are patently anti western and who instead want their children to mix with children of other faiths.

Perhaps now you can see why Yobe is chosen over PH and why there are so few in SS/SE. Turkish schools thrive in environments with high income moderate muslims who are indigenous to the locality.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by KAYD007(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
greenpasture:

Yobe may not have many wealthy people but it does have more people that associate with the values of moderate Islam which is what the Turkish schools represent. Their female students for instance don't do hijab but they also don't have bare legs - no skirts - trousers. The concept behind the Turkish schools is moderate Islam within a secular setting. The school was set up originally for Muslims who did not want to attend the hard core madrassah Islamic schools which are patently anti western and who instead want their children to mix with children of other faiths.

Perhaps now you can see why Yobe is chosen over PH and why there are so few in SS/SE. Turkish schools thrive in environments with high income moderate muslims who are indigenous to the locality.

I hope this helps.

Just apt!!
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Timijo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is a blessing in disguise for my school and other schools. Two of my students are moving to NTIC Abuja in September, if this happens, they have no choice than to stay.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
greenpasture:

I hope this helps.

Good one from you ,it does sincerely. Do have a great day
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

Good one from you ,it does sincerely. Do have a great day

Have a good one too
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by belli: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:
my dear una don lose d respect since
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by gamargu(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:
First of all turks are muslims so it make sense for them to build their schools in a muslim dominated area. The second fact is that both south east and south south are dangerous areas with militants,kidnappers, scammers, land grabbers, thieves, baby factories.
A smart businessman builds his business in an area where he is safe and his business is safe from harassment. Nobody builds his business in a shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
gamargu:

First of all turks are muslims so it make sense for them to build their schools in a muslim dominated area. The second fact is that both south east and south south are dangerous areas with militants,kidnappers, scammers, land grabbers, thieves, baby factories.
A smart businessman builds his business in an area where he is safe and his business is safe from harassment. Nobody builds his business in a shit hole.

LOL. And Yobe is as safe as Iceland.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by gamargu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

LOL. And Yobe is as safe as Iceland.
The school in yobe was built before the start of the boko haram insurgency at the time it was built yobe was perfectly safe, unlike the south east and south south
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
The claim by d ambassador should nt b taken 4 granted, it shud b probed further and if true, d schs shuld be closed, afta all its 4 our safety, oda schs are there, d PTAs of d sch shud let FG investigate d claim and avoid any break down of law n order.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by toyinid78: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:
am actually a christian and I work with d NTIC d one in ogun state as fine art teacher which u can confirm by coming down to d school,dey started all d schools from lagos funds in ikeja here,d northern government ar stupid dey tot d school is actually islamic so dey donated buildings like yobe d government build n gavr busses dats why dey grew more der se n ss ar wise dats why
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by toyinid78: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2016
gamargu:

The school in yobe was built before the start of the boko haram insurgency at the time it was built yobe was perfectly safe, unlike the south east and south south
stupid fact I work. Wth d school n it started in lagos,and its still der and curretlntly a fine art teacher with d school in ogun state and am a christian,even in d north christians ar employed
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by toyinid78: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Zoharariel:

I support the Turkish Government in closing the Nigerian-Turkish schools for the following reasons:

Read

What is Fethulla Gülen?

Since the failed coup attempt in Turkey of July 15, there has been much speculation in western media that it in fact was all engineered by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to provide him with the pretext to impose emergency rule and to jail any and all opposition to his rule. At this point evidence still suggests that that was not at all the case. Rather, as I wrote at the time when it was clear the coup attempt was collapsing, it was a coup initiated by the CIA acting through their primary asset inside Turkey, the networks of their fugitive Turkish asset Fethullah Gülen. When we examine more closely “what” is Fethullah Gülen he is anything but the grandfatherly image of a 75-year-old soft-spoken Islamic moderate, scholar and Imam. His networks have been called the most dangerous in Germany by Islamic experts and have been banned in several Central Asian countries. Now, too, in Turkey. What’s becoming clear is that the failed coup was in fact a dry-run, a dress rehearsal by Gülen’s controllers in Langley to see how Erdogan would react, in order to recalibrate and prepare for a more serious attempt in the future. Washington was not at all happy with the foreign policy turn of Erdoğan turning to reconcile with Russia and possibly also with Syria’s Assad.

Fethullah Gülen is not a “who” but, rather, it is a “what.” The what is one of the most extensive and elaborate surrogate warfare networks ever created by the United States intelligence community, spanning countless nations including the United States and Germany, as well as the historic Turkic regions of Central Asia from Turkey up to the Uyghur peoples of China’s oil-rich Xinjiang Autonomous Province.

Gülen speech to his followers when he was still in Turkey in the 1990’s:

“You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers…You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it…You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power…in Turkey…Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch.” - Imam Fetullah Gülen, in a sermon to followers in Turkey.

In 2008, US Government court filings estimated the global value of Gülen’s empire at anywhere between $25 and $50 billion. No one could prove how large as there were no independent audits.

In a US Court testimony during the hearing on Gülen’s petition for a special US Green Card permanent residence status, one loyal Cemaat journalist described the nominal extent of Gülen’s empire:

The projects sponsored by Gülen-inspired followers today number in the thousands, span international borders and…include over 2000 schools and seven universities in more than ninety countries in five continents, two modern hospitals, the Zaman newspaper (now in both a Turkish and English edition), a television channel (Samanyolu), a radio channel (Burc FM), CHA (a major Turkish news agency), Aksiyon (a leading weekly news magazine), national and international Gülen conferences, Ramadan interfaith dinners, interfaith dialog trips to Turkey from countries around the globe and the many programs sponsored by the Journalists and Writers Foundation. In addition, the Isik insurance company and Bank Asya, an Islamic bank, are affiliated with the Gülen community.

In conclusion, the CIA has infiltrated all the Nigerian-Turkish schools and unfortunately, Amerika is the hidden hand behind every terrorist act & organization in the World.

Picture 1: Gulen and the late Pope John Paul the 2nd in Rome in 1998 - posing as a man of peace & ecumenical harmony.

Picture 2: Gulen (left) and Turkish President Recep Erdogan before they had an open clash in 2013.
do u want me to pray for u or swear for u ? I work with d nigerian turkish schoolk am a christian n I was never asked to b a muslim or threatened in any way,dier thousands of us christians employed all over d world by gulleh n he increases our salary every year,and why is it dat u always say usa pplanned yerrorist attacks we read d quran it say christians shud be killed,terroris attacks is quranically ordained ,guleh islam is d real meaning of peace u doubt it come to NTIC in lagos n ask of d fine art teacher,if dey close d school I wud swear for u or pray for u everyday
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by abdulkayus(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2016
greenpasture:

I hope this helps.

and who lied to u that NTIC female students dont wear hijab? They do wear it bt mostly inform of Turkish style of hijab which means it covered the head, hair, neck and shoulder. Their hijab is unlike the saudi type. NTIC female also do wear skirt bt long one. Their type of hijab is what most modern moderate school wear in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? / Rep Ur Secondary School / Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.