Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED (20623 Views)

JAMB To Close Direct Entry Application / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by abdulkayus(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
toyinid78:
am actually a christian and I work with d NTIC d one in ogun state as fine art teacher which u can confirm by coming down to d school,dey started all d schools from lagos funds in ikeja here,d northern government ar stupid dey tot d school is actually islamic so dey donated buildings like yobe d government build n gavr busses dats why dey grew more der se n ss ar wise dats why

u are a teacher bt still reason like a bigot. What is the wiseness in SS and SE not havin NTIC? Na wa for u ooo
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
abdulkayus:

and who lied to u that NTIC female students dont wear hijab? They do wear it bt mostly inform of Turkish style of hijab which means it covered the head, hair, neck and shoulder. Their hijab is unlike the saudi type. NTIC female also do wear skirt bt long one. Their type of hijab is what most modern moderate school wear in the north.

Your last line has answered your question; there is quite a difference between head covering and the full hijab. But in Turkish schools, even the head covering is obligatory.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by omosgee: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Springup:
If government hurriedly close the schools jobs will be lost and it will also affect our economy negatively.
Government should investigate if it's a threat to our national security first.

A whole govt of country conduct investigation and advise a fellow govt of involvement in a major failed coup. they claim the sch dont have any affiliation with turkey. Which of course is the main reasons most parent put their children there in the first place, and u need an ifa to tell u that u have been deceived all this while.

Why are such blinded to truth, na so boko haram take start and we dey here dey speak plenty english.

Govt, please close the sch beofre another thing go happen. this time e fit be Nigeria pple in question
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by abdulkayus(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2016
greenpasture:

Your last line has answered your question; there is quite a difference between head covering and the full hijab. But in Turkish schools, even the head covering is obligatory.

There are different types of head covering, there are scarf or gele, short hijab(worn mostly by turks and western muslims), long hijab (worn mostly by somalia, iran, etc), Niqab (worn mostly by the saudi) and burqa (worn mostly by the Afghans)
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by gamargu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
toyinid78:
stupid fact I work. Wth d school n it started in lagos,and its still der and curretlntly a fine art teacher with d school in ogun state and am a christian,even in d north christians ar employed
who said anything about them not employing Christians did you even bother to read what led to this argument undecided. by the way i also studied in the school jss1 - ss3 so i doubt if there is anything you can tell me about NTIC.
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by farouk0403(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
gamargu:

who said anything about them not employing Christians did you even bother to read what led to this argument undecided. by the way i also studied in the school jss1 - ss3 so i doubt if there is anything you can tell me about NTIC.

sannu Dan uwa. which branch of NTIC did you graduate from? and which set?
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by gamargu(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
farouk0403:

sannu Dan uwa. which branch of NTIC did you graduate from? and which set?
Kano ,2009
Re: Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED by farouk0403(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
gamargu:
Kano ,2009
OK nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? / Rep Ur Secondary School / Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.