Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) (51439 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2016
When the walls between the leader and the led is broken, we can think of democracy.

Fayose, teaching APC politics of the common man, poor masses!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2016
this dude knows exactly what he is doing!!!! thats all i will say!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by omolola15(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:

Ekiti like governance is deeper than a shallow mind can comprehend.... APC ruined the State leaving a debt that will only be paid up by 2036 ....deducted from source.... It's only PDP governments that leave money behind in the State coffers .... APC always leave a negative balance

Like Fashola left negative balance abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Shabib(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2016
Stunts here and there. Suspicious!
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2016
One interesting thing about fayose is that even if he is not a saint...

He definitely knows how to play his games well

He is more closer to his people than to his office... wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2016
I love ds man, no be bubu wey de wear df ethnic attires during campaign (HE EVEN TOOK A CHAIFTENCY TITLE IN ABA 'OGBUAGU OF ABA) but after wining d election has refused visiting his subjects. He also 4got he nigerias president not northern president. buhari! buhari!! buhari!!! how many times did i call u
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by maggdon(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2016
when a man in fine gown sit to eat wit a man in rags, the former either want sumtin frm d later or he is eating d former's future. nigerians are so gullible, we are our own problem. we made dis ppl our demi god, we are awake 2 d fact dt witout us dia is no dem. keep hailing sum1 for doing wat we do everday
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Whether we like it or not. He is the nxt jagaban of SW
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:

pain? Chai, i never knw extremely dull people still exist on NL.
From cutting kpomo, to buying goat meat, to serving hot beans 4rm the pot to driving truck and the rest.
We knw fayose wants the attention nd wants to stay in the media so that we don't 4get dat there's one governor like dat in ekiti.
Keep talking while fayose continues being the governor of ekiti state
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2016
veekid:
sad irunmole toun je fried rice. That's my man

Wasere O damo gringringrin
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2016
Do you guys see the WHITE RANGE ROVER in the background? That's how stewpid the average nigerian is.

Which explains the inexplicable high level of poverty in the country, too many people who do not ask questions @ all.

A man keeps encouraging people to accept "poverty" smh. There are many useless governors in nigeria right now...but fayose leads the pack.

Well ekiti people...enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by rusher14: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:

Ekiti like governance is deeper than a shallow mind can comprehend.... APC ruined the State leaving a debt that will only be paid up by 2036 ....deducted from source.... It's only PDP governments that leave money behind in the State coffers .... APC always leave a negative balance

I see.

So, blaming the past is now acceptable ?

How is the present Ekiti State governor turning this around?

Has he moved to mechanised farming? Massive irrigation? Processing and storage of produce?
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by khaymillers: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:

pain? Chai, i never knw extremely dull people still exist on NL.
From cutting kpomo, to buying goat meat, to serving hot beans 4rm the pot to driving truck and the rest.
We knw fayose wants the attention nd wants to stay in the media so that we don't 4get dat there's one governor like dat in ekiti.
dude the man is just trying to make the people happy andmake everyone feel relevant both rich and poor. your kind of person will still bullshit him if he spits at a corn seller or doesn't mingle with the poor. Haba bros appreciate good thing for once
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by oladelearemu: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2016
I love Fayose like mad despite the fact that I am not from his state. Obama in Africa moves freely without convoy and security and relate with common people like Fayose is doing. How many Governor or local Govt chairmen dare move freely in his/her community without being ambush like Fayose is doing. Fayose u are the man....The great Oshokomole himself.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by morule20(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Show man
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2016
omolola15:

Like Fashola left negative balance abi?

Can u just listen to yourself? Any governor that rules lagos and ends his tenure there with debts should be killed. Lagos state generates yearly internal revenue of almost 32 states in Nigeria joined together. Lagos state is the commercial capital of Nigeria. So even if someone from the lowest political party becomes governor there, he has no justification to leave the state in debt after he finishes. You're now talkin about fashola. Fashola jebi, e for leave there with debts nah. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2016
rusher14:

I see.

So, blaming the past is now acceptable ?

How is the present Ekiti State governor turning this around?

Has he moved to mechanised farming? Massive irrigation? Processing and storage of produce?

With which money? Probably if Buhari returns our 1.5billion expended on his campaign we might just start that

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by IstandWitBuhari: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2016
aresa:
Trezzyblog...how much the roadside kponmo governor dey pay you for roadside comedy coverage and idiocy..

Roadside comedy governance.. smh..

Chai e pain you,come hug transformer
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by omolola15(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
jideniceguy:

Can u just listen to yourself? Any governor that rules lagos and ends his tenure there with debts should be killed. Lagos state generates yearly internal revenue of almost 32 states in Nigeria joined together. Lagos state is the commercial capital of Nigeria. So even if someone from the lowest political party becomes governor there, he has no justification to leave the state in debt after he finishes. You're now talkin about fashola. Fashola jebi, e for leave there with debts nah. Mtcheew

Can you just listen to yourself? You said APC governors do leave negative balance. I cracked up my brain to think of the APC governors you were talking about. Fayose said they have a bond they'll finish paying by 2036. He never said he met a negative balance. I listened to the interview live. So help me by listing the governors that left negative balance. You do know negative balance is anything less than 1 abi. So tell me any governor that didn't leave a kobo when he left.
I mentioned Lagos because you said all APC governors left negative balance. You generalized it na. So that means you included lagos as well.
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2016
saintkel:
I pity people who say fayose is a scam to Ekiti people. I had a chat with two Ekiti guys n d reply I got was epic. Ekiti love Fayose so much. Its just on nairaland dat d afonjas hate him, d reason I just dnt know

Is this governance? When he leaves office what economic and structural development legacy will the people still see in 10yrs time and remember him for?
Just as every food in your stomach expires in 4hrs, no matter how much and the place it was bought, the quality of the aroma etc. Same way all stomach infracture expires as soon as he leaves office and new dispensation steps in. It's only local champions and ignorant people he is fooling while keeping the state resources in his pocket.
Ekiti people will wake up one day from this hypnosis as asked themselves "who bewitched us to have turned us into a laughingstock of state?"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2016
maxwell767:
One interesting thing about fayose is that even if he is not a saint...

He definitely knows how to play his games well

He is more closer to his people than to his office... wink

Is that in a good or bad way.... Your comment is quite tricky
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2016
him chop corn or him no chop.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2016
omolola15:

Can you just listen to yourself? You said APC governors do leave negative balance. I cracked up my brain to think of the APC governors you were talking about. Fayose said they have a bond they'll finish paying by 2036. He never said he met a negative balance. I listened to the interview live. So help me by listing the governors that left negative balance. You do know negative balance is anything less than 1 abi. So tell me any governor that didn't leave a kobo when he left.
I mentioned Lagos because you said all APC governors left negative balance. You generalized it na. So that means you included lagos as well.

Hey re you looking at the poster's names at all? I wasn't the one dat said APC leaves negative balance so don't tell me I said that. I only jumped into d discussion to help the guy reply what u said about Fashola lnot leavin negative balance.
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2016
DeRay98:

Is this governance? When he leaves office what economic and structural development legacy will the people still see in 10yrs time and remember him for?
Just as every food in your stomach expires in 4hrs, no matter how much and the place it was bought, the quality of the aroma etc. Same way all stomach infracture expires as soon as he leaves office and new dispensation steps in. It's only local champions and ignorant people he is fooling while keeping the state resources in his pocket.
Ekiti people will wake up one day from this hypnosis as asked themselves "who bewitched us to have turned us into a laughingstock of state?"

If Fayose doesn't do any project till he leaves office he's done enough. Meanwhile he's currently dualizing two major roads without making any noise... Rebuilding the Ekiti main market too .... We just love him like kilode leave our governor alone.... You can call him if you have a contribution though....he answers personally or send a text if he's not picking....he'll get back to you surely. If cameras covers all he does there would not be enough space for it on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2016
olatunjithomas:
him chop corn or him no chop.
Ooshey
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2016
So petty. Almost 7 cameras because one human being decided to stop buy and buy food on the road. So petty. What we tend to call greatness in this part of the world tho. See cameras everywhere. Most u show us?
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2016
This is truly who he is, he gat love for his people. No faking
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by bkak: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Cameramen on duty hmm funny
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by shadrach77: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Fayose and stupidity cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2016
omolola15:

Fayemi left a negative balance. I was at the meeting where Fayose pleaded with the Banks that APC thief owed to give Ekiti a 6 months relief to stabilize the State finances.... At oke ayoba... Also Fashola left a humongous debt in Lagos that took Ambode a deft move to restructure the bonds and have the State viable financially. Are APC leaders cursed with debt? I won't mention Osun Ogun or Oyo that's selling out the secondary schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2016
shadrach77:
my father and stupidity cry cry cry

Fixed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:

Is that in a good or bad way.... Your comment is quite tricky
Have u ever heard of speaking in parables cheesy

If u haven't.... Then u must know now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.