Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) (108983 Views)

Korede Francis: New Photos Of The 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Pastor Dad / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges / Lagos Big Boy Oliseh Nwakoby Shoots Himself Dead Over #350million Debt[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by King6666(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmm :oHmmmm
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by goldtube(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
pmb again

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
that's what first class will do to you .if you don't have the necesary financial knowledge

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Shabib(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why would he kill himself?

Didn't he know that 'as long as there is life, there is hope' no matter the situation you find yourself in?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by ebujany(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
There's more to this story. Anyways fare well
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Qmerit(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
RIP, God give the family members and friends the fortitude to bear.

some would blame Buhari for this and say what will one be doing in this Buhari dry and harsh economy if not to die yet they re living

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Lolzzzz.This is funny Hahahahahahah
Lol
Hahahahaha
yes its very funny especially to fools that claim that they live in Brazil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by ugosonics: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Shehucom(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
I hate loans

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by eyeview: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
He was a jolly good fella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by exceloup: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
BANKS AND PRESSURE IS LIKE AKARA AND BREAD.WHY TAKING THE LIFE YOU DID NOT GIVE TO URSELF? TUFIAKWA!ARU!
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by ORIGENAL(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Buhari u see watin u dey cos for dis ur so called CHANGE
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by lastmessenger: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
The fat dude just chickened out because of 350m. I pity the wife and daughter.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by pembisco(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Lolzzzz.This is funny Hahahahahahah Lol Hahahahaha
See this maggot, what's funny here? smh
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by ceedan: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
The rate at which hell fire candidates are increasing is alarming .I can't pity d guy BT d wife and his daughter.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by otemanuduno: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Popogri:

https://nigeriacamera.net/fcmb-bank-manager-olisa-nwakoby-commits-suicide-front-pastor-lekki-lagos/

Bad news.
May you go to the afterlife to get corrections to all your mistakes on earth.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
I resist bank Job in Jesus name!!!! Witches and wizard have attacked him

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by jaylicioussss(f): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Depression, fear, weakness, selfishness. I've been there

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by anytexy: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
if true. Hmmmm. Remote control (juju) is not ruled out here
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by hardbody: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oma307:
Wasteful life, what will he tell God on the judgment day? We need to think twice before embarking on an actions

He won't need to tell God anything. With N350m, he can get Timi the Law to represent him before God, and trust me that man can win ALMOST any case

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by tivta(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
All of you calling him a coward for killing himself, guess what, HE IS DEAD, hate it or love it suicide is the easiest way out of life(not good everyman for himself), if not suicide would not have been encouraged in Japan...

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by tbliss22(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
So sad, it's just a pity...
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Originalsly: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmm...me a proved a loan of N350M.... the guy stopped paying so he killed himself? ...there is more to this story. People Fail to service their loans all the time...something shady went down. Banks go after the borrower... not the approver.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by eunisam: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
No condition in this life worth commiting suicide.tufiakwa
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by badgan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
to the brave ones here calling him a coward.. lets see you try shooting yourself .. you will truly the difference btw cowardice and bravery and frustration..

#listening to .. Wash -teckno

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Story for the gods...

Apparently his hands are dirty cos if the loan was granted with due process then he has nothing to fear except loss if his job.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
And after suicide, the bank will still seize any property or belongings in his name.. Bad idea
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Sokoyaseye(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
it is so sad. He should not have kill himself.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Fingerprinter(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
If he had stumbled on my YouTube channel, his mood would have been lightened and this disaster averted!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YmJYB35I4
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by seankay(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
what a doloros news. How did a MCB graduate become a bank Manager?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by evilmontana(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Suicide not the best way to exit from this,buh i feel this man's pain.i knw of a woman who also stepped stepped into these shoe's also worked in a bank,held a reputable position.loaned a lotta box close to 250mili just because she worships in the same church so the pastoress and also the G.O of the church told her that the loan was a sacrifice she offered to the lord.This was meant for erecting a place of worship.when the loan was due for repayment,the bank started their troubles.1 she had to resign gathered some cash she could,but for her siblings abroad she would have been jailed.they helped paid up everything.now she swear say nothing concern her concern church anylonger na she n her God..can u blame her!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.