Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

closed - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / closed (3361 Views)

Closed / Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun / Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by tunene66: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Interesting
Re: closed by Valentinooo: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
ogoplus:

No...
Some of them adopt fixed interest.
You have to pay the principal and the interest as calculated while signing the loan documents.
The good thing about paying earlier the the stipulated time is that it makes it easier for you to secure additional loans in future.

You may walk into microfinance bank, the will be glad to explain their terms .
Thanks Bro.
Re: closed by Sportize(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello everyone,
Is there anybody here that lives around asaba and environs?
I have a betshop in a good location with space and i wish to include the business of having playstation as most people around loves this option plus the place were they have it already gets too crowded so i see it as a way to generate extra funds but right now am very low on caah.. spent alot on the betting aspect already. Am asking even if u dnt loan me the cash, i can let u establish nd use my shop for this business atleast revenue will still be generated and we can discuss the profit sharing but if u prefer d option to loan out the cash to me... i will duly pay with interest.... i have certain collateral i can present...

Tnk you... pls help a young man grow. This economy isnt friendly
Re: closed by honestpoju: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
good evening folks. I want to thank everyone here for their contributions and concern. I really appreciate. well I have been able to get a some of it....
so I need just #100,000. anyone will to help out with that, should please contact me. its very urgent

Thank.you and God bless..
Re: closed by Nairasolutions: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Most Expensive Pieces Of Jewelry(Photos) / How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira / Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.