Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World (71255 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ani Iyoho Set His Career On Fire With This Nude Photo. / ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by pamcode(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
I though So too. How will a director be so heart less, also abandoning his shooting after all the expenses incurred.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Mordyb: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
i watched it to the very end with more producers that pays attention to detail the sky is our stepping stone.
btw My mom insulted this people die
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
So how much did he get from this ? angry

Shi shi him nor get cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by muguplanet: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Go kill ur self......make way for others.......lol

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by muguplanet: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Josin uncle see am.

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
What's his point?
Zero sense stunt.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by holysina(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Using our oyel money and be doing publicity stunt
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by mykel25(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
No real newspaper or their online platform report the NEWS so our journalism is still okay.....buh I ll sue lailasblog n nairaland come diz monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by perfectwazobia1: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
This director did a good job. So much went into it anyone that pirates this movie should be hanged. Do you know what it cost to hire a crane of that tonnage and the tanker with the accordant. Thumbs up for you guys but the directors actors and crew.

We will get there soon.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by seyoops4u: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
hmmmmmm, I remember the story of the dude in Mastering English always raising false alarm about wolf attacking his sheep, the day a wolf truly came, everyone assumed it was his usual self, and no help was offered.

U just say my mind oooo .

Chai!

Leave him alone....
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mafizo:
This guy should be arrested for misleading the public

For what?

This is entertainment, mbok

I will send some scorpions to arrest you instead.

2 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
This director did a good job. So much went into it anyone that pirates this movie should be hanged. Do you know what it cost to hire a crane of that tonnage and the tanker with the accordant. Thumbs up for you guys but the directors actors and crew.

We will get there soon.

He deserves an award, seriously

He is sooooo talented
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by kk4kiss(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
It depends on the people they fooled not someone like me cos I careless in Nigeria movie cos it can be so annoying . Moreover I saw the vedio and that fire on him was not much to cause the kind harm like what was on the claim hospital bed like roasted olobo hard chicken
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
yemisat:
So, u wanted it to be true before Abi?
No nah. I am not that cruel, y would i wish something despicable to a fellow man. Aunty Yemi be careful o.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by eemjay(f): 2:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Mafizo:
This guy should be arrested for misleading the public

Seriously. What stupid publicity stunt is that.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by abuaoyen(f): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2016
God Nigerians we r NT even close to getting advanced.....d guy DAT even entered was he ok....even in America wen u see Dem act film der dnt even enter real fire,even ghost rider...those r effects....ur safety before anything....if it is by force to enter why NT do it in a location DAT is good enough....we want to win award by force now see d implication....sha,we hav superman,iron man,bat man,bird man,so he wanted to be fireman undecided
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by kennywinzo: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2016
nice prank....,you do well shaa and people don sabi your face now...
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by gamechanger1: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Great!!! Im happy for this industry, kudos to you guys. Keep innovating and improving, you'll make Nigeria very very proud soon
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Henycymama(f): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
I knew it from the conception that it can't be true!
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by DRPAIT123(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
JJC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.