Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) (35959 Views)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lonelydora: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by jazinogold(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
dem no snap d cow
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool lalasticlala doesn't like snake post again. no wonder you did not move the last snake post to fp cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by goldtube(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
it's never over until u give up. God is gr8

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by aloziedaya(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations.
That's the hand of Jehovah in your family.
Hold Him there.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by favyff(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Miracle baby, thank you Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by datola: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wow, glory to God in the highest!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Royals1st: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls ma don't give all thanks and kudos to ur church pls give all thanks to GOD na GOD do am not ur church or ur pastor
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Shabib(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations to them.
The baby's welcome to our great country, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by exceloup: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
GOD OF MIRACLES STILL EXIST.TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations to them. Cute baby boy. I love his eyes and chubby cheeks.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lalasticala, where is the picture of the cow?
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
claremont:
It would have been easier if they had just gone for IVF or surrogacy, instead of waiting on the lord for 14 years.
r u ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by buharisbae(f): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
BreadandBeans:
lalastic wetin u find go aba? abi u are from the hardworking tribe too?

yes he is from abia state you got a problem with that afonja?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by ucnwafor(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala:

Hahahaha. Worker ? I snapped the pics myself.
just thinking out loud though,

#happylalamentionme#

Smh
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by atirolu(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Manifestation of patient and trust in God
May the Lord bless him and make him a glorious child
Congrat to ur family
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wonderful. Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by wadetaw202: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala:
Today I was at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Latter Rain Assembly, in Aba, Abia State. Upon entering the church premises, I saw a cow they tied at a corner. It was for the dedication of Evangel Oluebube Azubuike, the new born baby boy of Mr & Mrs Azubuike who got married in 2002 and had to wait for 14 years before their miracle baby came.

The congregation was in a cheerful mood. Many came, both members and visitors because of the dedication.

After the normal service, it was time for the dedication proper. The women and men led the couple in as they sang and danced like never before.

Mrs Azubuike who sang several songs was over exhilarated. She recounted her journey, the years of childlessness. How she cried every time she's to celebrate her birthday. She said her husband was sooooo supportive and was the one always consoling her. It got to a stage where the mother-in-law asked her to go and adopt a baby. But Mrs Azubuike said that God never said so.

In all, it was a powerful thanksgiving and dedication service.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Azubuike.

Pictures of Evangel Oluebube Azubuike, the Miracle Baby.

Did you see her pregnant for any period of time? Or was the baby adopted?
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
wadetaw202:

Did you see her pregnant for any period of time? Or was the baby adopted?

Yea. I saw her pregnant. While she was pregnant, she gave testimony about it too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by wadetaw202: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yea. I saw her pregnant. While she was pregnant, she gave testimony about it too.

With God all things are possible!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by cold(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
claremont:
It would have been easier if they had just gone for IVF or surrogacy, instead of waiting on the lord for 14 years.
It could still be IVF or surrogacy, but they'll never say. All in a bid to create the impression that 'god did it'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lupa74(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
I bless the name of the Lord for them and also tap into the anointing in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by kolaish(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala:

The congregation was in a cheerful mood.

[/b]
If you are married and still without your own child, May God in his infinite mercy give you your own child in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lupa74(f): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
I bless the name of the Lord for them and also tap into the anointing, may the Lord bless the baby.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Kizyte(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala:
Today I was at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Latter Rain Assembly, in Aba, Abia State. Upon entering the church premises, I saw a cow they tied at a corner. It was for the dedication of Evangel Oluebube Azubuike, the new born...
Nice but where is the picture of the cow?
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by anungangampu: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
lala and meat. i know he must have followed the cow to aba just to see how it end at last.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by omolola15(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
happney65:
omolola15 come and see this yeye people..they wont tell you the hospitals they went to and the treatments they had..Noo,They wont..they wont ascribe this to one imaginary being...Having children isnt a big deal..If you are fortunate to have one,good,if not,its no big deal..People should learn to have some sense please..I tire for us here ohh..

Lalasticlala is the op. Wetin the bros find go aba.... I'm sure he's not from that region. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
so lalasticlala is a redeemer... lala i will visit your church next week sunday grin where in Aba undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
It is well in Jesus Name
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Ada9103(f): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jeeezzzz..

He looks like my lecturer oooooo..............God I thank you cry
Wait a minute he's the one ahhhhhhh cry

He's a nice man........ cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lamideee(f): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lalasticlala, picture of the cow or you knw the rest. So na because of cow u visited the church bah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.