Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar (853 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar by Kyliegame: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
The latest Nollywood actress to earn the 'Controversial title' Halima Abubakar who just days ago got blasted for her post about her virginity on Instagram says she does not understand why people are mad because she said she was a virgin and that the fact that she is an actress does not mean she is sexaully active. The actress made this known in a recent interview with PUNCH, she says

“Why would people become annoyed because I said I am a virgin? Just because I’m in the industry does not mean I am badly behaved. Not everyone is sexually active. You can have a boyfriend and not be sexually active. The reaction I got shows the mentality of the people. If I say I’m a virgin, I am and if I say I am not, then I am not. They tell me to go get married, should I go after someone else’s husband?”

Everybody thinks one should get married from age 18. A lot of marriages are complicated. Marriage will come when it will come, one doesn't need to force it. People are getting divorced with pregnancies because they got married under pressure. We should let people be. People are saying if you are not getting married, go and get kids because menopause is approaching. What kind of thing is that? Is it your menopause? I still have about nine years before I hit menopause all things being equal. I am not one of those people that will kill themselves because of marriage. I can’t have kids outside marriage.”

READ MORE HERE: http://esther.com.ng/just-because-im-an-actress-doesnt-mean-am-sexually-active-halima-abubakar-on-her-virginity-claim/

Re: Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar by Kyliegame: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
who cares!!!

how is that our business?

who are you again?
Re: Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar by cruzita(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
who cares about her virginity

a virgin without morals is NOTHING
Re: Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar by MzDesire(f): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
we have heard...she should keep quiet already jare
Re: Just Because I'm An Actress Doesn't Mean Am Sexually Active - Halima Abubakar by Flexherbal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
See her laps!

(1) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Looks Handsome In New Photo / Singer Cynthia Morgan Bags Best Dance Hall Artiste Award / Dj Cuppy Exposes A Man Who Claims She's Performing At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.