Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 (1583 Views)

Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Some months back, i created a trend for the sole purpose of helping people solve their hair growth issue, skin care problem, and tonning of the skin. View my previous trend here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3011161/free-e-centre-tonning-cream-hair

After various research and personal experiments, today, i present to you the end solutions to all this problems.

Follow my trend to learn more.

If you would be interested in buying any of my products, kindly comment what you need and when you would need it with you number.

Mode Of Payment: POD
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Facial Treatment Kits.

Are you having various facial issues, which has resulted into excess spending, yet no fruitful results. My facial treatment kits would perform wonders if you are having the following facial issues:

1. Stone pimples: Those heavy and painful pimples that force tears out of your eyes, each time you try to press them

2. Acne: You already know what i am going to type.

3. Black spot: There are two kinds of black spots.

i. Map of Africa black spot: This kind of spot can be so disgraceful shocked.

ii. Map of Nigeria black spot: This type of spot will remain on your face, even if you use knife to scratch it .

Eczema: The best way to define this one is: A bad skin reaction, that end up leaving a traceable mark on your skin. Most times, they are embarassing.

My complete facial treatment kits would remove all this facial disease.

Kindly call or message:
09072076176 to place your order.

Facial Treatment Kits: 8,000naira plus free delivery.

Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hair Growth Treatment Kits.

Various testimonies are coming from different sources, after using my almighty hair growth kits. My hair growth kits wont just make your hair long, but it would nourish your hair, and give it that extra black beauty. Why you should use it:

1. Scalp Treatment: Dont worry about your dry and empty scalp, because after using my complete kits, your scalp would become the envy of everybody

2. Hair Growth: Majority of girls, want to grow atleast more inches to their hair. My kits is the perfect match. This kit can be subdivided into two

i. Rapid hair growth
ii. Beards growth

3. Side buns: If you have always wish to grow your side buns, search no more, because you are finally at the bus stop

4. Eye Brow: How many of you have seen The Rock Dwayne Johnson in the early 90s, you would understand better. Would you like to grow your eye brow and cut out the stress of drawing excess eye pencil on it, then this kit is for you.

Kindly call or message me:

Hair Growth Treatment Kits: 8,000naira plus free delivery.

Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Stretch Mark Kits.

Lolz. This is not funny, but i remember some months back, before i discovered my formulars. My own stretch is so embarassing. I always feel ashame pulling off my clothes where people can see my naked physique, because i was designed unaturally by the almighty stretch marks. The drawings are thick and visible, even 5km away, you would see it. I went into self isolation because of this singular problem. But now, you need to see the way i pull off my clothes anywhere.

If you are suffering from the same problem with me, kindly place your own order for my Stretch mark kits. 100% Guarantee that you would see immediate results after using my kits.

Kindly call or message me:

Stretch Mark Kits: 10,000naira , plus 1k delivery charge.

Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Skin Care Kits.

The first impression we create about ourselve falls between the way we maintain our skin. Majority of us, have tried various metho to attain a glowing fair skin, but no practical results for our efforts.

-If you are fair in complexion and you would like to make your skin more admirable and attractive, you are probably at the right spot.

- If you would like to glow like the sun, you are at the right bus stop

- If you would like to be fair in complexion, you are at the right final bus stop.

- Do you have dark knuckles, chins, fingers and toes, my skin care kits would wipe out all those disgraceful disgrace. Infact you can call it, the Wiper Active Kits.

My skin care kits contains various sub-kits for the main purpose of giving you that flawless skin type you have always desire for. My skin care kits comes with the following:

1. Body lotion: The usefulness of the body lotion to your skin is rated at 99.9%, because it would provide you with that rapid answers you are looking for.

2. Shower Gel: The fragrance alone, is something unique, plus the activeness of the gel.

3. Body Scrub: After everything, apply the body scrub to attain another 99.9% organic skin care treatment, therefore aiding your rapid skin transformation.

4. Facial Oil: The oil would protect you from the wickedness of the sun. In order words, you can call it the " Sun Screen Protector Active".

My skin care kits, would bring that skin transformation you've always desire for.

kindly call or message me:

Mode Of Payment; POD

Skin Care Kits: 20,000naira plus free delivery.

Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
What else are you waiting for. The solution you seek is right beside you. take action into self discovery.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Shebi your hair don break finish and you are seeing this post shocked yet you are turning lame fingers to my post.

This works like magic, and trust me it is 100% assurance.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
We all deserve a special hair treatment. Few tips for you.

- Remember to allow hair into your hair always.

- Avoid constant water on the hair.

- Remember to always keep your hair neat.

- Ensure to comb your hair upwards, downwards, left and right respectively, according to your head shape and slides.

Oya, start doing it now.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2016
maybe you have a double colour skin, and you need the antidote to it. kindly make use of my number.

Do you have a dull and dirty skin, and you have always wish for something better. kindly contact me.

Do you want a glowing chocolate skin, kindly contact me.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by hasami: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Businessnaija:
maybe you have a double colour skin, and you need the antidote to it. kindly make use of my number.

Do you have a dull and dirty skin, and you have always wish for something better. kindly contact me.

Do you want a glowing chocolate skin, kindly contact me.

for your unrefined Shea butter,call or whatsap 08060662897.we deliver to your doorstep! pay on delivery!!
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
hasami:

for your unrefined Shea butter,call or whatsap 08060662897.we deliver to your doorstep! pay on delivery!!
sir. Open your own trend.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just imagine a situation whereby you cannot swim with your mates, neither can you pull off your shirt in the crowd due to the unatural drawings of stretch marks. Kindly contact and be a witness.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
few months back, i desperately tried growing my beards. but today, am practically a beard gang monster.

This formular will make your hair long and soft, and provide the needed nutrient for the growth.

Stop wasting time, and join your mates.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
My skin personal is attractive and seductive. more like the mirror in the sun. Everybody admires me. All thanks to my natural formular.

My skin is so beautiful, and am proud of it. The fairness of my skin made my wife to marry me. lol.

So what are you waiting for?, are you male or female who desire to have that fair white glowin skin, kindly chat me up.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok. my wife!, my wife i must confess is beautiful and blessed with a beautiful choco skin. yummy. but after she added my formular cream to her skin treatment, i felt like toasting her again. Her beauty is woow.

Well, you should give it a trial. free delivery to you.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have a friend named Abubakar. lolz. You need to see his pimples. hahahaha. More like a rocky bomb pimples, drilling with white blood cells. But could you believe that, Abubakar's face is now smooth and healthy. All thanks to God for revealing my formular to me.

Black spot, pimples, eczema, acne will be wiped out immediately.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
call me now, and place your orer. Free Door delivery through Ifex express.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2016
okay. Incase you want to know the best solution to reduce excess facial pimples, avoid oily food.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2016
stretch mark is probably killing some one, some where. please recommend us to your family and friends. 3days power action.
Re: Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 by yetundetanwa(f): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
New Arrivals
New Arrivals

WhatSapp Yetunde on 070 8801 8431 to place your order

(1) (Reply)

Aso Ebi Special For Wedding Occasion || Women Fashion || African Fashion / Locker System Scheduling / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.