Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack (25401 Views)

Ijaw Indigenes Flee Lagos & Ogun Over Alleged Ultimatum By ROPC To Vacate States / Fear Of ROPC Attack: Ijaws Flee Lagos, Ogun States / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DedeNkem: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Aigbofa:

The Ijaws are even bolder than you efulefu and effeminate loudmouths.

Bolder than Igbos in what?
Egbe eluigwe gbagbuo gi. Anu ohia!
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Liamm:
I definitely misconstrued the message that was being passed across....

Apologies
No shaking bro

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
alade112:
In spite of the fact that I'm not happy about the news Some people from the other side boldly said Yorubas are cowards and they want to test our cowardice

We told them that if the Yoruba's re pushed to the wall there will be consequences. but our gracious Hospitality, Peace ♥and calmness to others are mistaken for weakness and cowardice.

Take a look at what they brought to themselves They can't stay in Ogun/lagos due to what some bad eggs among them caused they can't stay in their community also over fears that the military may attack due to threat by ABA militant group to declare a Republic of ND

Direct and train your children onto the right path , and it will bring you peace of mind and give you delight..

I hope their blodas hailing their actions will welcome the IDP with open arms
CALLING YORUBAS COWARDS IS PURELY FRUSTRATION KNOWING WHAT OBJ DID TO TO THE BIAFRANS AND THEIR GOVERNOR GENERAL DURING THE WAR. YOU CANT Bleep WITH THE YORUBAS SOMETIMES.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Jombojombo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
mascot87:
We are ready head-on to destroy ALL foreigners in Yorubaland that wants to take our peaceful & accommodating nature for granted.

Quote me anywhere

Mouth action

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by tonio2wo: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
I use to have this lousy dog, when ever it sees someone (a stranger), its afraid to bark or charge towards d person but as soon as it sees me or any of my siblings its starts forming commando towards the stranger! grin

That is d end of my story. grin

Myself/ my siblings = Nigerian Army/airforce
Stranger = ijaw peeps
My lousy dog =??

Guess who ?? is and win 1k recharge card. grin
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by mascot87(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jombojombo:

Mouth action

Fine mouth action. No wahala but me sha love you kiss
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DLioness(f): 12:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Ipob(ijaw slaves)will never come near this topic,instead of them to start thinking on how to defend their red mud region from Fulani herdsmen and unite with their OSU brothers, they are busy all over nairaland rejoicing about the violence in Yoruba land.
may the Ijaws fleeing the SW find a place to wreck havoc in Alaibo.
You ar a fool!
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:54am On Aug 02, 2016
I said it here few days ago, that if OPC should be involved they will pick race. I predicted right
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by aresa: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2016
DedeNkem:
These Reformed Odua Peoples Congress id*iots are shameless cowards!

Why not give Igbos an ultimatum and shame yourselves. You went after weak and helpless Ijaws!

You too can go on a rampage like the ijaw terrorists to test our resolve, just give a try and see how fast you get your asss beat back to your villages. grin

These Igbos and cowards formed exodus and ekenedilishukwu caravan back to their villages during June 12 even without any threat or violence against them......Useless Igbos grin
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DedeNkem: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:

You too can go on a rampage like the ijaw terrorists to test our resolve, just give a try and see how fast you get your asss beat back to your villages. grin

These Igbos and cowards formed exodus and ekenedilishukwu caravan back to their villages during June 12 even without any threat or violence against them......Useless Igbos grin

Blowing up oil wells secretly in the middle of the night and hiding in day time in your greeks doesn't exhibit strength.
No tribe in Nigeria is as bold and fearless as the Igbos and you know it!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Just go through the comments and see what's transpiring between supposed citizens from the same country! The mutual hatred and disgust is real. We don't share anything in common; we are people with very different ideologies and beliefs packed into a single geographical expression. That's why we won't experience any lasting peace. We are not real. There's nothing as Nigerian other than just the word.

That's by the way.

It's sad the depraved activities of some miscreants have caused pains for others who are going about their legitimate businesses. We've been in Lagos for many years and aside from the 1999 crises at Ajegunle, we've lived and coexisted peacefully alongside the Yoruba people. I have many brethren still living in Lagos as I type.

Whether or not the miscreants are of Izon extraction, since I'm yet to read any genuine accounts of confession from any arrested culprits claiming to be Izon, their evil activities should be condemned by all and sundry. Izon people are generally peaceful and gentle in nature. We don't go around fighting unjust causes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by bayelsaowei(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2016
dearpreye:
Just go through the comments and see what's transpiring between supposed citizens from the same country! The mutual hatred and disgust is real. We don't share anything in common; we are people with very different ideologies and beliefs packed into a single geographical expression. That's why we won't experience any lasting peace. We are not real. There's nothing as Nigerian other than just the word.

That's by the way.

It's sad the depraved activities of some miscreants have caused pains for others who are going about their legitimate businesses. We've been in Lagos for many years and aside from the 1999 crises at Ajegunle, we've lived and coexisted peacefully alongside the Yoruba people. I have many brethren still living in Lagos as I type.

Whether or not the miscreants are of Izon extraction, since I'm yet to read any genuine accounts of confession from any arrested culprits claiming to be Izon, their evil activities should be condemned by all and sundry. Izon people are generally peaceful and gentle in nature. We don't go around fighting unjust causes.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2016
scarred9jan:

The Vanguard belongs to a Niger Deltan from Delta State. Get your facts right before 'illiterating' about online.
sup bro, pls can I have a moment of ur time
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by BankeSmalls(f): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2016
newbornmacho:

Keyboard warrior. grin grin grin Abeg shift. OPC will not dare attack innocent non yorubas. That will never happen for many many reasons. Even the militants are out of your league, so you can masturbate yourself to stupor. You will only be taken seriously if you act.
By the way I don't support senseless violence and Brigandage Ijaw or otherwise.

One word to summarise your sermon above; cowardice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? / Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government / Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.