Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? (1015 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Hardeysolution(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2016
What am I hearing? Aren't they breaking out again? Aren't they declaring republic again?
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
What am I hearing? Aren't they breaking out again? Aren't they declaring republic again?

people like u are the ones fueling crises in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Hardeysolution(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
people like u are the ones fueling crises in nigeria.
How? By asking questions?

1 Like

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by temptnow: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
What I know is that buhari and his zombies will never have our oil. Period
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by seunny4lif(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Make I book space
Seun oooh Seun oooh bring my chair for me grin grin grin

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:

How? By asking questions?

Question u know is capable of raising more dust or disorder.
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Hardeysolution(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
fine boy, which oil? Have you forgotten there is out in Lagos, lake Chad, deposits in ondo and Ogun state? Oil wells in the north? Please which oil?

1 Like

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Hardeysolution(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2016
eshietIntrepid:

Question u know is capable of raising more dust or disorder.
sir, I am only expressing disappointment but still Crossing my fingers

1 Like

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by temptnow: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
fine boy, which oil? Have you forgotten there is out in Lagos, lake Chad, deposits in ondo and Ogun state? Oil wells in the north? Please which oil?
oya make una face the so called oil in ondo and lake Chad na. Because as long as Buhari the divider remains as President he will never get our OIL. That's the ugly truth.
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
all I can say is (I wish u exactly what u wish urself as it con nigeria)
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
all I can say is (I wish u exactly what u wish urself as it concern nigeria)
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Hardeysolution(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
all I can say is (I wish u exactly what u wish urself as it concern nigeria)
lol. Keep wishing me sir, but sir, we will keep watching.
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Hardeysolution(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
oya make una face the so called oil in ondo and lake Chad na. Because as long as Buhari the divider remains as President he will never get our OIL. That's the ugly truth.
when will that conviction come on you and you will understand that this is Nigeria. Go and drink your oil and see who it is important to.

Oil and gas will be based in the north soon.
Rice production in the north.
Cattle rearing in the north.

If you then complain about the north, you must be outdated.
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by temptnow: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
when will that conviction come on you and you will understand that this is Nigeria. Go and drink your oil and see who it is important to.

Oil and gas will be based in the north soon.
Rice production in the north.
Cattle rearing in the north.

If you then complain about the north, you must be outdated.
please let them fasten it up. Cos we know those people. That's the only time they will agree to divide this country
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by buharisbae(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2016
waiting for the chest beating Ugandans and those drunkard to say something reasonable

Igbos where are thou? grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by newbornmacho(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:

No. They only set out to raise your blood pressure. Apparently they succeeded.
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Victorvexz(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Just watch how the Ipob touts start giving excuses, upon everything them do, e no stop Nigeria from producing at least 1 million barrels per day of oil. Frustration go kill them

1 Like

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by Victorvexz(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
Lol, am sorry, it's not up to u nor the Niger delta avengers to decide. If u can do it, then form a rebel group and challenge the federal government, u hear

1 Like

Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by temptnow: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, am sorry, it's not up to u nor the Niger delta avengers to decide. If u can do it, then form a rebel group and challenge the federal government, u hear
and what do you think the militants are doing to him then.
Re: I Thought Niger Delta Militants Vowed To Be Independent August 1? by sinkhole: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Let us wait a little, maybe by 6pm they would have woken up from their drunkeness and remember they still have independent to declare. Ogogoro na bad ting grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari In Chad For Inauguration Of The President Idriss Deby / Oshiomhole Clash With Two Ex-pdp Governors Over Economy / Marketers Want Petrol Sold For 165, FG Says No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.