Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row (2885 Views)

Gbajabiamila Buys Car For AbdulSalam Idowu, A Physically Challenged Lawyer / Gbajabiamila, SGF In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by DamiBukola: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Read 15704 times Last modified on Sunday, 31 July 2016 13:10
As the padding controversy in the House of Reps continues to deepens, investigation has shown that one of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) National Leaders, Bola Tinubu, has been working round the clock to distance his protégé in the
House, Femi Gbajabiamila, House Majority Leader, and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal,
from the scandal.
The Whistler learnt that it was no coincidence that since the scandal broke out, the House Leader has not been mentioned by
the main accuser, Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin, former chairman, House Committee on Appropriations, but he has accused all other
principal officers including Speaker Yakubu Dogara.
A source in the House of Reps, who asked not to be named, said Jibrin has been promised soft landing if Gbajabiamila is left
out of his allegation and will be rewarded if the House Leader is able to gain the Speakership once the “tidal wave of the budget
padding scandal sweeps the present leadership away,” the source said.
According to the House source, Tinubu has waited for the opportune time to hit back at Dogara for defying the APC’s directive
by emerging Speaker over and above his preferred candidate, Gbajabiamila.
“Is it not curious that since this matter broke out, the House leader’s name has not being mentioned once though he was in the
thick of the budgeting process?
“It may interest you to know that so many government officials like the SGF will be caught in this budget padding scandal
because the House leader was used to incorporate projects on his behalf and others.”
READ ALSO: Buhari Has Thrown Nigeria Back To The Dark Era Of 1983 - Dokpesi
Documents obtained by The Whistler showed that the House Leader was allocated over N2.8 billion constituency projects with
most located in Osun state, Surulere federal constituency, Lagos state, and Niger state.
Most of the projects are to be funded from the Office of the SGF. For instance, 13 projects from the House Leader’s office are
meant for Osun state costing over N650million with the funds drawn mainly from the Ministry of Agriculture.
Projects to be funded from the SGF’s office include N200million construction of solar streetlight Wards G, G1, G2, G3, E, E1, F,
F1, F2 and F3 in Surulere1 Federal constituency of Lagos state.
Other projects domiciled in the House Leader’s office drawing funds from the SGF’s office include; supply of 5Nos Toyota Hiace
buses, N50million; 14Nos Kia Rio and 7 Kia Serato cars, N50million; supply of 100Nos of chest freezers, N24million, supply of
mobile toilets N40million amongst other supplies. All for Surulere 1 federal constituency.
The House Leader’s office also inserted projects for Kontagora and Wushishi federal constituencies valued at N100million. The
projects are for ICT, hairdressing and barbing salon, tailoring/knitting, borehole/surface tanks, generator house for 60kva,
security post and perimeter fencing for an undisclosed location, as well as supply of motorcycles.

https://thewhistler.ng/story/sgf-gbajabiamila-in-n2-8bn-budget-padding-row?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by janeso(f): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
One week one trouble

1 Like

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Thewrath(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
I see
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Ahmed0336(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Like seriously!!! I doubt the authenticity of this news

6 Likes

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Qmerit(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
In my Opinion though, I'm thinking
aloud who removed Jibrin from that committee before he started confessing?
Was it the APC leaders,executive or Tinubu? that it was arranged for Femi not to be mentioned? So, since Femi has not being mentioned in the scandal it was because of Tinubu? do you also remember that this same Femi and Jibrin were not in terms during the election for speaker-ship? if you were following are you not aware Jibrin worked for Dogara to win and who tells you if speaker is impeached Majority leader must be elevated to be the new speaker?.. and you said R. Dokpesi said blablabla, he said more than that during campaign with AIT did Buhari win the election? And in other news PDP Youth asking him to return "LOOT" b4 talking bout being PDP Chairman.. Pls go ahead and say your mind don't quote me! because no moniker is mentioned in my comment.

3 Likes

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by cktheluckyman: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Femi Gbajabiamilla has been caught.No hiding place for him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Fedayeen02: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
I know Gbaja is a theif but i never knew he is a fraudster

Cc modath and ctheluckyman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Fedayeen02: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Like seriously!!! I doubt the authenticity of this news
zombie because its close to home. Gbaja is a theif and will go down with the rest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by cktheluckyman: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I know Gbaja is a theif but i never knew he is a fraudster

Cc modath and ctheluckyman

I am here already!! The Thief Femi Gbajabiamilla is surely going down!!! Shame to Tinubu and APC for attempting to cover up corruption

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by seunmsg(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is just a desperate attempt by Igbos to drag an innocent Yoruba man into the budget padding mess. we all watched Jibrin yesterday on channelsTV and he never mentioned Gbajabiamila's name. This news without a credible source is as fake as anything.

12 Likes

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by drss2(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
APC is a den of kworopt souls in africa but zombies tink odawise. behold femi gbajiamila, d saint/gate climber is not kworopt. - Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by drss2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fedayeen02:
zombie because its close to home. Gbaja is a theif and will go down with the rest
true talk. d kworopt man should resign as majority leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by seunmsg(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Femi Gbajabiamilla has been caught.No hiding place for him

Pa Chucks, just yesterday, you defended Dogara against the budget padding allegations raised by hon. Jibrin. Today, you are running your mouth against Gbajabiamila even though we all know this allegation is a pure fabrication by disgruntled and jealous Igbos who are desperate to drag a Yoruba man into the budget mess. Why the hypocrisy?

7 Likes

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by drss2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am here already!! The Thief Femi Gbajabiamilla is surely going down!!! Shame to Tinubu and APC for attempting to cover up corruption
no hiding place for femi. d man must resign immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Integrityfarms(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Who is expecting Gbajabambiala to be innocent in this budget padding saga?
All of them are involved
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
APC is more Corrupt than PDP...because most Corrupt PDP members left and Join APC...Buhari is also corrupt

1 Like

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by dechriscool(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ok
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by SaiNigeria: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
I withdrew the little respect I had for Femi Gbajabiamla the day he used the house toilet and refused flushing it undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Koleman(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
All i needed to do was to look at the source...
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by chiddye(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
what is the price of an average Nigerian life? this is a huge slap on our face. why is there not a wide spread protest to open up NASS? how long would we keep quiet and see a selective few Rob us in broad daylight. this funds are meant to help our dilapidated infrastructure but we all know they are going to private pockets.

am shocked at the outright silence of my our leaders is this not the right time to bring sanity to this insane house of assembly and remove every form of mediocrity. this has gone beyond party politics cause when they are looting they don't play party gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by cktheluckyman: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
seunmsg:

Pa Chucks, just yesterday, you defended Dogara against the budget padding allegations raised by hon. Jibrin. Today, you are running your mouth against Gbajabiamila even though we all know this allegation is a pure fabrication by disgruntled and jealous Igbos who are desperate to drag a Yoruba man into the budget mess. Why the hypocrisy?

I defended Dogara because I know he is innocent.Femi Gbajabiamilla is the real culprit and that's why he is using Jibrin to blackmail Dogara!!

Where is lalasticlala when you need him
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by moshmusth(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jibrin should go to court or relevant authority with evidence we are tired of all this e-ranting.
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Goke7: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I hope this tinubu matter no go make you turn something else o, too much obsession grin

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Goke7: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I defended Dogara because I know he is innocent.Femi Gbajabiamilla is the real culprit and that's why he is using Jibrin to blackmail Dogara!!

eh just like that? no be dogara agian, na femi abi? Honestly una matter don pass gari grin

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by counsellorwiser(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jibrin must take every culprit down with him. I sight Tinubu trying to shield Femi by all means.

Meanwhile, Apc family nationwide and budget pounded yam are like.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by IVORY2009(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
corruptionnnnnnnnnnn in Buhari/Tinubu's voice grin
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by seunmsg(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pa chucks of life, you never fail to crack me up. Even Dogara will laugh crazily at this your silly joke. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

4 Likes

Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by engrflames: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
APC is a party of corrupt politicians
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by Reminez(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row by otukpo(f): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Shebi Gbaja supporters dey celebrate say Gbaja hand no dey for the padding?

We are yet to hear the full story of how they did it.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Nigerian Soldiers On Thier Way To WWI / Tinubu Visit To Afenifere :-Yorubas Should Be Careful / Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.