Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

STUNT GONE WRONG : Actor Ani Iyoho Was Not Burnt By Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / STUNT GONE WRONG : Actor Ani Iyoho Was Not Burnt By Fire (564 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ani Iyoho Set His Career On Fire With This Nude Photo. / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STUNT GONE WRONG : Actor Ani Iyoho Was Not Burnt By Fire by tosinebola: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
We broke the news on how Fast rising Nollywood actor Ani Iyoho got burnt On Wednesday, July 27,2016 in an upcoming movie called“Behind the Wheels.”
However, Actor Ain Iyoho (Victim) has come to reveal what really happened. See what he wrote on his social media page

ani_iyoho: To my friends
For most of you who have ever commented or sent a chat to me you know I do all I can to respond to them all. So it hurt me deeply to keep you in silence and in the dark during this period. I couldn’t avoid it. The calls were maddening. My phone had to be turned off till the matter was resolved in public where it started.

It worried the production that anything I might say as an individual may be misinterpreted further worsening the situation. I’m truly sorry beyond words for the emotional stress and inconvenience this might have caused you. It wasn’t a publicity stunt for me as some might still want to have you believe. It was a huge misunderstanding, misrepresentation and misinterpretation of events of that day and it took a toll on me in ways I can not explain.

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/stunt-gone-wrong-actor-ani-iyoho-was-not-burnt-by-fire/

Re: STUNT GONE WRONG : Actor Ani Iyoho Was Not Burnt By Fire by tosinebola: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: STUNT GONE WRONG : Actor Ani Iyoho Was Not Burnt By Fire by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
So you cannot tell us what happened here? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Spends N85m Moving Into New Office That Cost N10m/year. See Photo / Eedriz Abdulkareem To Release Another Hit Song / Cossy Orjiakor Names Cat 'buhari', Dares Police To Arrest Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.