Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Jesus Does Not Know!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Jesus Does Not Know!!! (2372 Views)

What Jesus Himself Said About Tithing That Will Shock You / Is This What Jesus Really Looked Like? / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
WHEN JESUS WAS ASKED ABOUT THE HOUR, HE SIMPLY REPLIED.....

MARK 13:32

New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

MATTHEW 24:36 (NIV)
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

I THINK GOD SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING....

2 Likes

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by FlySly05: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
That information is classified. His security clearance is not privy to such level of classified data.

2 Likes

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by ifenes(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jesus is an hybrid of many guys. The name Jesus never even existed in Hebrew. How could this hybrid know anything?

1 Like

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by malvisguy212: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
AbuTwins:

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

christ is a man, he ate, drink and feel pain like every human feel. Now, who incarnate in christ ? The father ? Holy spirit or The son ? It was the son who made his dwelling on christ the man, this mean jesus has two nature, fully God and fully man, this two nature are distinct from each other, there are thing christ the man did not known only God the son know.

In Philippines 2:7, where we find that Jesus "made Himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men."

it seems clear that Christ intentionally and temporarily laid aside certain elements of His power when He took on human form.

Furthermore in Colossians 2:3 Paul teaches us that in Christ are hidden "all the treasures of wisdom and KNOWLEDGE " If Christ now has
all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge,
there is no knowledge that He lacks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
malvisguy212:
christ is a man, he ate, drink and feel pain like every human feel. Now, who incarnate in christ ? The father ? Holy spirit or The son ? It was the son who made his dwelling on christ the man, this mean jesus has two nature, fully God and fully man, this two nature are distinct from each other, there are thing christ the man did not known only God the son know.

In Philippines 2:7, where we find that Jesus "made Himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men."

it seems clear that Christ intentionally and temporarily laid aside certain elements of His power when He took on human form.

Furthermore in Colossians 2:3 Paul teaches us that in Christ are hidden "all the treasures of wisdom and KNOWLEDGE " If Christ now has
all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge,
there is no knowledge that He lacks.
so Jesus is now like an alien who switches off n on btw two forms; Son God and Son of man. can you quote a verse for this from the four canonical books?
All those Philippians, Colossians,etc are letters. Give me real evidence albeit where Jesus said he sometimes he can God n sometimes human?
Also state the form he was when he said it is finished on the cross and when he resurrected.

1 Like

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by truthmans2012: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
AbuTwins:

What we are as Christians required to believe is that Jesus is the Son of God. There is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (your unbelief in this matters nothing). There is the role of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Period !!!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
AbuTwins:

so Jesus is now like an alien who switches off n on btw two forms; Son God and Son of man. can you quote a verse for this from the four canonical books?
All those Philippians, Colossians,etc are letters. Give me real evidence albeit where Jesus said he sometimes he can God n sometimes human?
Also state the form he was when he said it is finished on the cross and when he resurrected.
The fact that christ was born at a particular point of time prove He was a human. But His origin is unknown, from ANCIENT OF DAY. This title is reserve ONLY For God, but jesus claim it also. If you want to know more about jesus, read colossian chapter one.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Presbulg(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Remember when Jesus also lost an argument ?

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." 23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." 25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. 26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." 27 "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." 28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:
Jesus is an hybrid of many guys. The name Jesus never even existed in Hebrew. How could this hybrid know anything?
You snuck in here to talk Bull, Winner101 mentioned you in his thread, am still expecting to see you there, but nay, with your tail in between you legs, you ran.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2016
truthmans2012:

What we are as Christians required to believe is that Jesus is the Son of God. There is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (your unbelief in this matters nothing). There is the role of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Period !!!

We do not require to believe, that is what it is.
Even if Jesus knew that information he won't reveal it. It was classified.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

Mr Muslim. Let's look at certain things here. Jesus prophesied about stuff which will take place. His followers came to him asking to know when the world shall come to an end. He says, that information was privy to the father alone. But he gave them clues, what to look out for towards the end. Does that tell you that he didn't really know? That Information was only kept from his part of humanity.
Now he is gone back up, he has that info.

He told his disciples what to do, he told them he'll come back for them. He knew where he was going, he was sure he would come back again.
He told us what to expect.
Did he say by that time we will hated by all the nations of the earth? Yes,
Are we? Yes.
Did he say we shall be hated and killed for his name sake? Yes, are we? Yes.
Did he say those who will kill us, will think they are doing God a service? Yes. Are you killing us thinking Allah is God and are doing it for Allah? Yes. These are the issues that matter.

Now tell us a little about Muhammed's assurance. Did he know where he was going? No.
What eternal assurance do you have? None
Do you deep down believe that killing me will take you to heaven? That won't be Yahwehs heaven.
Do You seriously believe they are virgins in heaven? You'd have to have your mind examined if you do.

1 Like

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Blackfire(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Mr Muslim. Let's look at certain things here. Jesus prophesied about stuff which will take place. His followers came to him asking to know when the world shall come to an end. He says, that information was privy to the father alone. But he gave them clues, what to look at for towards the end. Does that tell you that he didn't really know? That Information was only kept from his part of humanity.

He told his disciples what to do, he told them he'll come back for them. He knew where he was going, he was sure he would come back again.

Now tell us a little about Muhammed's assurance. Did he know where he was going?
What eternal assurance do you have?
Do you deep down believe that killing me will take you to heaven?
Do You seriously believe they are virgins in heaven?

@abutwins muhamed knew where he was going to...

He is in hell awaiting the day of judgement, just imagine.

Before he died he plainly state that his fate, that he didnt know his fate, unsure because of the lies he lived..sleeping with a 9yrs old,having sugar mummy,raiding caravan,beheading, assassination,marrying his adopted son's wife,leading war on people who did him no wrong, altaqiya+ kitman, satanic verse,and so on (imagine a guy who always receive message from his allah)..

Worst of all u as a muslim when u die,u will go to hell until the day of judgement

*bad news according to muhamed* alot of u will remain there for ever... Including u...yes u. And the ones who eventually cross to paradise... Wow wow wide eyes girl virgin will be given to them to ***(i wonder what will given to the muslim women..robots?), the alcohol u are denied here will be in a stream flowing around u.

Are u angry? Take it up with the quran , hadiths, sunnah , allah, muhamed that said so... Am just reporting what they said ,since u dont know..

*whispers*guess who is going to be the judge of the living and the death on that day?*

Really i want to know are u a yoruba muslim? So i can know how to do dawah to u..
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by ifenes(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

You snuck in here to talk Bull, Winner101 mentioned you in his thread, am still expecting to see you there, but nay, with your tail in between you legs, you ran.

To go to his thread and discus about a Jewish religion? Or to go there and see childish memes? I don't have that time sorry.

1 Like

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

To go to his thread and discus about a Jewish religion? Or to go there and see childish memes? I don't have that time sorry.
See Ifeness. What are you doing here right now? Is it not about the same Jewish religion you're yammering about? You won't go there for obvious reasons, you'll be trashed out of your skin.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by ifenes(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

See Ifeness. What are you doing here right now? Is it not about the same Jewish religion you're yammering about? You won't go there for obvious reasons, you'll be trashed out of your skin.

when last was I trashed out of my skin on the religious department of Nairaland? I mean what is the point seeing lots of meme on a thread. You want me to debate a guy whose views are over 2000 years in the past ?

1 Like

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Niflheim(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Another thing that jesus does not know-----------The fig tree did not refuse to grow fruit, IT WAS OUT OF SEASON!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Mr Muslim. Let's look at certain things here. Jesus prophesied about stuff which will take place. His followers came to him asking to know when the world shall come to an end. He says, that information was privy to the father alone. But he gave them clues, what to look out for towards the end. Does that tell you that he didn't really know? That Information was only kept from his part of humanity.

He told us what to expect.
Did he say by that time we will hated by all the nations of the earth? Yes,
Are we? Yes.
Did he say we shall be hated and killed for his name sake? Yes, are we? Yes.
Did he say those who will kill us, will think they are doing God a service? Yes. Are you killing us thinking Allah is God and are doing it for Allah? Yes. These are the issues that matter.

Now tell us a little about Muhammed's assurance. Did he know where he was going? No.
What eternal assurance do you have? None
Do you deep down believe that killing me will take you to heaven? That won't be Yahwehs heaven.
Do You seriously believe they are virgins in heaven? You'd have to have your mind examined if you do.
POINT OF CORRECTION...I DONT BELIEVE IN KILLING ANYONE AND SO ALSO ANY MUSLIM IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES. I LIVE IN THE SOUTHWEST AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN MUSLIMS KILLING CHRISTIANS, SO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT PROPAGANDA.... NOW THE NEXT QUESTION I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ANSWER IS FOR YOU TO ASK JESUS (IF HE TRULY KNOWS WHAT U CLAIM HE KNOWS) TO TELL YOU THE HOUR!!! THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT....

2 Likes

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
FlySly05:
That information is classified. His security clearance is not privy to such level of classified data.
LOVE THAT smiley
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2016
truthmans2012:

YOU JUST BELIEVE LIKE THAT. WHY DOES THE FATHER CREATE THE SON AND HOLY SPIRIT? CANT HE DO IT ALL ALONE? 3 IN 1
IN ISLAM, ALLAH IS ONE, INDIVISIBLE, FAR ABOVE HIS CREATIONS, HAVE NO SON OR HELPER, AND NONE IS COMPARABLE TO HIM.

2 Likes

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Presbulg:

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." 23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." 25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. 26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." 27 "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." 28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
WAOH!!! JESUS WAS LIKE RELUCTANT TO HEAL HER...I LIKE THAT. AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT "THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL" MEAN? ARE ALL THIS CHRISTIANS LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL?

1 Like

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

@abutwins muhamed knew where he was going to...

He is in hell awaiting the day of judgement, just imagine.

Before he died he plainly state that his fate, that he didnt know his fate, unsure because of the lies he lived..sleeping with a 9yrs old,having sugar mummy,raiding caravan,beheading, assassination,marrying his adopted son's wife,leading war on people who did him no wrong, altaqiya+ kitman, satanic verse,and so on (imagine a guy who always receive message from his allah)..

Worst of all u as a muslim when u die,u will go to hell until the day of judgement

*bad news according to muhamed* alot of u will remain there for ever... Including u...yes u. And the ones who eventually cross to paradise... Wow wow wide eyes girl virgin will be given to them to ***(i wonder what will given to the muslim women..robots?), the alcohol u are denied here will be in a stream flowing around u.

Are u angry? Take it up with the quran , hadiths, sunnah , allah, muhamed that said so... Am just reporting what they said ,since u dont know..

*whispers*guess who is going to be the judge of the living and the death on that day?*

Really i want to know are u a yoruba muslim? So i can know how to do dawah to u..
I KNOW YOU CHRISTIANS JUST CARRY BIBLE TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS...
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.LUKE 6:37
SO JUST AS YOU JUDGE ABOVE U WILL BE JUDGED TOO
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by truthmans2012: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

YOU JUST BELIEVE LIKE THAT. WHY DOES THE FATHER CREATE THE SON AND HOLY SPIRIT? CANT HE DO IT ALL ALONE? 3 IN 1
IN ISLAM, ALLAH IS ONE, INDIVISIBLE, FAR ABOVE HIS CREATIONS, HAVE NO SON OR HELPER, AND NONE IS COMPARABLE TO HIM.

Allaah is not capable of having a Son and Holy Spirit. He doesn't have the capacity to do what the true God can do.

No wonder he couldn't heal anybody in the quran. His fighters ate poison, Muhammad didn't pray for them because he knew his allaah didn't have the power to heal. Muhammad himself tasted the poisoned meat and spewed it out, which eventually killed him. Gabriel prayed for him to recover, it didn't work.They recited the quran on him, it didn't work. Jubril promised allaah would heal him but allaah could not because he lacked the power to heal. Do you know all these?

Boy, don't ever compare allaah with our Mighty God, Yahweh again.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Scholar8200(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

Indeed He does. But first, do you accept that Jesus Is the Son just as He said in the verse you quoted? I need to know this before continuing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Scholar8200(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:1,14

So, like I said, do you believe the verse you quoted viz Jesus is the Son? so we can proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Scholar8200(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Presbulg:

Lost an argument and was forced to heal? cheesy

Seriously, it was a test of her faith. Before this time, He had healed many foreigners. This was also used by Naomi to Ruth in Ruth 1:13-17.

Yes He was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and also the World being the Seed of Abraham in Whom ALL the Nations of the World (not just one) would be blessed.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 1:11,12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2016
truthmans2012:

Allaah is not capable of having a Son and Holy Spirit. He doesn't have the capacity to do what the true God can do.

No wonder he couldn't heal anybody in the quran. His fighters ate poison, Muhammad didn't pray for them because he knew his allaah didn't have the power to heal. Muhammad himself tasted the poisoned meat and spewed it out, which eventually killed him. Gabriel prayed for him to recover, it didn't work.They recited the quran on him, it didn't work. Jubril promised allaah would heal him but allaah could not because he lacked the power to heal. Do you know all these?

Boy, don't ever compare allaah with our Mighty God, Yahweh again.

LEARN TO BE RESPECTFUL IN YOUR APPROACH PLS...EVEN YOUR BIBLE SAYS EVEN FALSE PROPHETS CAN DO MIRACLES, OUR LAST PROPHET DID MANY MIRACLES SOME IN THE QURAN. OUR RELIGION IS NOT BASED ON MIRACLES..ITS BASED ON FAITH, SINCERITY AND TOTAL SUBMISSION.
POST YOUR EVIDENCE IF ALL YOU SAID ABOVE IS TRUE!!! OUR GOD IS ABOVE HUMANS, CANT HAVE SONS OR HELPERS! HE CAN DO ANYTHING BY HIS COMMAND! WHY DOES YOUR GOD REQUIRE SONS AND HELPERS?
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

POINT OF CORRECTION...I DONT BELIEVE IN KILLING ANYONE AND SO ALSO ANY MUSLIM IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES. I LIVE IN THE SOUTHWEST AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN MUSLIMS KILLING CHRISTIANS, SO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT PROPAGANDA.... NOW THE NEXT QUESTION I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ANSWER IS FOR YOU TO ASK JESUS (IF HE TRULY KNOWS WHAT U CLAIM HE KNOWS) TO TELL YOU THE HOUR!!! THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT....
You are not a Muslim. A Muslim must follow Muhammed, and anyone who doesn't follow that criminal is not a Muslim, so shift. Let muslims talk.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Blackfire(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

I KNOW YOU CHRISTIANS JUST CARRY BIBLE TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS...
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.LUKE 6:37
SO JUST AS YOU JUDGE ABOVE U WILL BE JUDGED TOO

on that day u will see the lamb of God, the word by which the world is created, the JUDGE of the living and the dead... Sits upon His throne in glory, power, holiness, honour...oh and ever radiating majesty.. But this time not someone u can reduce his 'status' ... And u are brought before Him, what will u say is your excusses... That bros moha deceived u?

*lays my hand on your shoulder*.
Eni awi fun oba j'ogbo.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

You are not a Muslim. A Muslim must follow Muhammed, and anyone who doesn't follow that criminal is not a Muslim, so shift. Let muslims talk.
I AM A MUSLIM AND WHY CALL SOMEONE LIKE MUHAMMAD A CRIMINAL?
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

on that day u will see the lamb of God, the word by which the world is created, the JUDGE of the living and the dead... Sits upon His throne in glory, power, holiness, honour...oh and ever radiating majesty.. But this time not someone u can reduce his 'status' ... And u are brought before Him, what will u say is your excusses... That bros moha deceived u?

*lays my hand on your shoulder*.
Eni awi fun oba j'ogbo.
YOU LIE AGAIN....BRING A VERSE ON THIS ASSERTION OF YOURS!!!
Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father."
Matthew 20:23
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by truthmans2012: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

LEARN TO BE RESPECTFUL IN YOUR APPROACH PLS...EVEN YOUR BIBLE SAYS EVEN FALSE PROPHETS CAN DO MIRACLES, OUR LAST PROPHET DID MANY MIRACLES SOME IN THE QURAN. OUR RELIGION IS NOT BASED ON MIRACLES..ITS BASED ON FAITH, SINCERITY AND TOTAL SUBMISSION.
POST YOUR EVIDENCE IF ALL YOU SAID ABOVE IS TRUE!!! OUR GOD IS ABOVE HUMANS, CANT HAVE SONS OR HELPERS! HE CAN DO ANYTHING BY HIS COMMAND! WHY DOES YOUR GOD REQUIRE SONS AND HELPERS?

If false prophets can do miracles, it means there are genuine ones. Jesus did miracles, his disciples did miracles, why not Muhammad?

When people came to Muhammad he would only recommend medicines to them, doing the job of herbalists and not the job of a prophet.

Jubril prayed for Muhammad and it failed:

From Ibn Sa'd page 265

The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e. Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, "In the name of Allah I chant on to ward off from you every thing that harms you and (to ward off you) against every envier and from every evil eye and Allah will heal you."

Muhammad recited the Quran (which muslims call a miracle) but was not healed

From Ibn Sa'd page 263

Verily during his illness the prophet recited "al-Mu'awwadhatayn" [Sura 113, and 114], and blow his breath upon his body while rubbing his face.
This was done in an effort to be healed but was not healed.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

when last was I trashed out of my skin on the religious department of Nairaland? I mean what is the point seeing lots of meme on a thread. You want me to debate a guy whose views are over 2000 years in the past ?
Hahahahahahahaha. Ifeness. His views are 2000 years old?
Aren't you the dude obsessed with The Legend of Gilgamesh? How old did you say it was again? You said it was far older than Abraham. And you so believe in it. Whose views are old now?
That thread is about the atheists of today, nothing about 2000 years ago. Show yourself there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-RCCG Pastor, Bayo Akinjiyan Exposes Atrocities Of "Men Of God" (Video) / I Witnessed A Pastor Drop Dead At The Altar During Service — Ogunleye / Muslim Clerics In Malaysia Ban Epl Football Jerseys Due To Demonic Symbolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.