Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Jesus Does Not Know!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Jesus Does Not Know!!! (2404 Views)

What Jesus Himself Said About Tithing That Will Shock You / Is This What Jesus Really Looked Like? / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by ifenes(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Ifeness. His views are 2000 years old?
Aren't you the dude obsessed with The Legend of Gilgamesh? How old did you say it was again? You said it was far older than Abraham. And you so believe in it. Whose views are old now?
That thread is about the atheists of today, nothing about 2000 years ago. Show yourself there.

If its worth a comment I will give one.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by 0ubenji(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
FlySly05:
That information is classified. His security clearance is not privy to such level of classified data.
Oshey!!...ur grammar sweet die..ur aptless comment is another intelligent way to say " I don't know"...

1 Like

Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

If its worth a comment I will give one.
You are terrified and petrified of Winner admit it
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

I AM A MUSLIM AND WHY CALL SOMEONE LIKE MUHAMMAD A CRIMINAL?
Oh Dear, you are boring me. Pls brother Annunaki come over here and help me tell this boy Who Muhammed was. He obviously doesn't read his Koran.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by ifenes(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

You are terrified and petrified of Winner admit it

Show me a thread where losser has ever won any atheist in an argument. The guy only copies and paste,he is a religious answering machine who has no mind of his own. A guy who doesn't understand what not being a slave to religion is. You both worship yahweh but refuse to keep to his commandment. You both bash Muslims for cutting hands and stoning people to death,while you disobey your god who asked you to do the same.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by honourhim: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

WHEN JESUS WAS ASKED ABOUT THE HOUR, HE SIMPLY REPLIED.....

MARK 13:32

New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

MATTHEW 24:36 (NIV)
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

I THINK GOD SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING....

Jesus is the son of God pls.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Show me a thread where losser has ever won any atheist in an argument. The guy only copies and paste,he is a religious answering machine who has no mind of his own. A guy who doesn't understand what not being a slave to religion is. You both worship yahweh but refuse to keep to his commandment. You both bash Muslims for cutting hands and stoning people to death,while you disobey your god who asked you to do the same.
Go and face him, stop murmuring behind his back.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by ifenes(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Go and face him, stop murmuring behind his back.

Ask him to create a new topic and invite me. Watch me destroy him
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Ask him to create a new topic and invite me. Watch me destroy him
Hahahahahahahaha. What happened to this present topic? If you are able to destroy him, regardless of the thread, you shd be able to. Go on there and destroy him. Loud empty mouth.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by ifenes(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. What happened to this present topic? If you are able to destroy him, regardless of the thread, you shd be able to. Go on there and destroy him. Loud empty mouth.

It's childish,not worth a comment. Are you his hype-man or just another alt account of his?
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

It's childish,not worth a comment. Are you his hype-man or just another alt account of his?
Go and tell him his thread is childish to his face.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
honourhim:

. . . . how was the son born by the father and who is the father's wife?
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

We do not require to believe, that is what it is.
Even if Jesus knew that information he won't reveal it. It was classified.
WHERE CAN WE FIND THIS IN THE BIBLE? SIMPLE, HE DOESNT KNOW IT...HE IS NO GOD!!1
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

WHERE CAN WE FIND THIS IN THE BIBLE? SIMPLE, HE DOESNT KNOW IT...HE IS NO GOD!!1
Hahahahahahahaha. Such a frustrated dude.
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Such a frustrated dude.
FRUSTRATED.....NA!!! MAYBE YOU ARE!!!
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

FRUSTRATED.....NA!!! MAYBE YOU ARE!!!
Islam is bad for your health. Have you taken your morning dose of Camel Piss?
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
honourhim:

WHERE DID JESUS HIMSELF CALLED HIMSELF SO?
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by AbuTwins: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Islam is bad for your health. Have you taken your morning dose of Camel Piss?
NOW YOU RESORT TO ABUSE!!!
Re: What Jesus Does Not Know!!! by Anas09: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

NOW YOU RESORT TO ABUSE!!!
Ah. Otio. How is asking you if you have had your Camel Piss an insult?
Wonderful. Isn't that the greatest scientific discovery made by your prophet, which every Muslim is so proud off? All the science you guys yap about, isn't it Camel piss?
Well, I think you are new here, every Muslim in nairaland is proud to be a Camel piss drinker. Ask Tartar for instance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. / Watch TB Joshua prophesied Russia Will Win Ukraine War & Suffer Economically

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.