Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! (759 Views)

President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly / President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / Why Buhari Is Yet To Present 2017 Budget To National Assembly – presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by MalcoImX: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
We're learning new words and phrases everyday, courtesy of our vibrant democracy. The current one is Budget Padding.
///
The fight of the padding too is getting interesting by the day. I am always wondering what is giving this Jibrin of a man the confidence to take on a fight with giants who've padded themselves to the size of elephants. Could he be innocent, guilty, or is he the scapegoat that refused to be sacrificed?
///
We haven't had the last of this padding business. But that's an aside. My point here is: Let's have a fun at this padding people.
///
I saw Dogara's house which he bought with the padded money. It was an ugly house - at least from its outside look. I start with this: 'I won't pad the budget to buy that house. Dogara should be punished doubly - for padding the budget and buying an ugly house.'
///
Ladies and gentlemen, let's have your padding jokes.

1 Like

Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by DeleteNonsense: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Really Padding is a new word in Nigeria politics.
Book of padding chapter one verse one says, "for ye shall pad the budget and expect thy grace to be abundant?"
Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by JBismarck(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Awa legislooters have become women; they pad everything.
Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by bodejohn(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Padding of the budget...ko le werk!
Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by MalcoImX: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
What sayest Fayose about budget and other padding related businesses? Or, is it only Buhari he is seeing under his bed. Saraki and Ekweremadu too seem not to know the meaning of padding.
Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by lordizak(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
what other proof do we need to know Buhari's mission is real? word of the year is padding.
Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by omogidi234(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
OP, as I saw your heading, a new word came to me 'iPadding' of the budget.
Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by MalcoImX: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
lordizak:
what other proof do we need to know Buhari's mission is real? word of the year is padding.
And the Nairaland picture of the year is that Zuma picture. So, legislators and padding be like 5 and ....

Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by Landloard01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
ok
Re: Why Would I Pad The Budget To Buy An Ugly House! by MalcoImX: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
omogidi234:
OP, as I saw your heading, a new word came to me 'iPadding' of the budget.
Hmm, "iPadding" is a good word. Like budget padding, iPads too are not for the common man. But hope you're not looking for trouble. My hand no dey oo!

(1) (Reply)

Freed Chibok Girl Says She Still Misses Her Boko Haram 'husband' / Nigerians Shey Una Dey See Buhari Feeding Allowance While Hunger Kill The Masses / A Communique Issued By The Reps Of The Four Non Kalabari Kingdoms In Degema LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.