Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) (31976 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Enkyl(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
suicide is a way of telling God you can't fire me, I quit...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2016
It's a pity...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by muller101(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2016
He quit
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by T5OM: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Never knew Nigerians are suicidal. Thought they say "we" are the happiest people on earth?

He's probably part Indian. cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Please never ever give up there is someone out there that can help just trust The God you serve

Sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by chysam: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2016
ogawisdom:
See wetin buhari don cause angry

So what are you waiting for? Go hang yourself too because of hardship under this administration .

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by uchwar1: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2016
mmsen:
His arms would be limp and down by his side if he were dead.

This is useless clickbait.
nawa for you ooo! are u not seeing his legs?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by josephine123: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2016
sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by anyicash(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Organised killing, that guy might have been killed by some group of people.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by hiffeholuwa(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Buhari has finished Nigeria with hardship, Abeg how i go fit borrow 5 thousand naira from my bank UBA, who knows the steps. THANK YOU!
please for once use ur brain!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Buhari the dullard & Economic Haram has finished Nigeria with hardship, suicide everywhere!

You are blaming PMB for some people committing suicide, do you know the cause?

Opposition shouldn't amount to foolishness. But alas, that's what we see here everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Poorboy: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2016
hiffeholuwa:
please for once use ur brain!
you are over using yours?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by pippimp(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2016
hollyphat:

58?
PS: You don't have work? angry shocked

I wonder where he got his stats from since Nigeria does not have a database. Either that or he goes around looking for dead bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Poorboy: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

You are blaming PMB for some people committing suicide, do you know the cause?

Opposition shouldn't amount to foolishness. But alas, that's what we see here everyday.
Buhari the dullard is the curse abi cause.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Jeez

He should have endured

He HAS Endured.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016
amuokuko:
Since Buhari took over for the past 1 year, I ve recorded 58 suicide death which supersedes number of suicide from 2010 to April 2015..

It's either there is frustration in the country or the gods re angry with us, not even more than 72 hrs A bank manager took his own life...

Buhari is working, citizens re happily committing suicide..

Lalasticlala, I hope those who will loose tonight Mr. Nairaland won't commit suicide..
You can join them to make it 59 Mr record keeper just to prove Buhari is not working.

Capita FOOLISHNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Opiletool(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016
can the mods pls take their time to verify stories before pushing every unreasonable threads to FP? Therefore assaulting the intelligence of readers by doing so.

How can a man who is purportedly dead be holding the tree? I believe since there is loss of life in the body, his hands should be fully and freely stretched downward.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
justicejay:
Never can I tell a man who took his own life to RIP undecided though living in this naija is as hot as hell but yet life is more sweet than to think of killing urself. Once ther is life, there is hope

Like your RIP is going to send his soul to heaven
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Buhari the dullard is the curse abi cause.

You can also say he is the cause of your terrible English.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2016
chysam:

So what are you waiting for? Go hang yourself too because of hardship under this administration so we can evaluate the cause altogether.
Nice suggestion. Anyone that is tired of this administration can go commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Poorboy: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

You can also say he is the cause of your terrible English.
Yes the dullard buhari is the curse abi cause..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Never condemn people who commit suicide. Not all are selfish. Some people need what is just sufficient to prevent them from being a burden to others but they don't have. Sometimes, suiciders feel their family, relatives and friends might be better of without them.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Opiletool:
can the mods pls take their time to verify stories before pushing every unreasonable threads to FP? Therefore assaulting the intelligence of readers by doing so.

How can a man who is purportedly dead be holding the tree? I believe since there is loss of life in the body, his hands should be fully and freely stretched downward.

His neck has already been snapped look at the picture, thats how hanging works
The position of his hand was probably him fighting for survival before he died because no matter how much we want to end our life our most basic instinct will still fight to survive.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by tuasefemi(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2016
And they expect me to fall for this prank? How on earth can someone who is supposed dead still be tenaciously clinging to the branches of the palm tree!
Common guys, check out his elbows and the shoulders, the position of those parts of the body show that there's a prank been played here.
More so, a reasonable person who sees a suicider attempting to kill himself would not bring out his phone and start snapping pictures.
In my own opinion, this is neither a suicide nor an arranged killing, it's simply a group of idiots playing pranks and some nairaland kids cheaply falling for it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Buhari has finished Nigeria with hardship, Abeg how i go fit borrow 5 thousand naira from my bank UBA? who knows the steps PM me. THANK YOU!
. Faithless animals. Go and hang urself 2 if u like. Sit down at home buhari will send u food u hear. U state allocation is more than combination of kano,kaduna and katsina. What is ur governor doing with the monies? Is it buhari that will pay the state and L.G workers salary? what is ur governor and L.G Chairmen doing with their allocations? U can only decieve the Ugandans and Zoogerians.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Yes the dullard buhari is the curse abi cause..

It must be frustrating to be a poorboy. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Poorboy: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Faithless animals. Go and hang urself 2 if u like. Sit down at home buhari will send u food u hear. U state allocation is more than combination of kano,kaduna and katsina. What is ur governor doing with the monies? Is it buhari that will pay the state and L.G workers salary? what is ur governor and L.G Chairmen doing with their allocations? U can only decieve the Ugandans and Zoogerians.
Hahahahaha laughing at Abokiner
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2016
modestofynest:
Forget politics, but this is a fact suicide under this administration has increased astronomically, what is the cause of this
. And the Xtian are those commiting the sucide. What a faithless people. U can as well join them if u like. No more free money let the xtian continue their sucide who cares!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Poorboy: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

It must be frustrating to be a poorboy. Get well soon.
I still blame the dullard buhari
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorboy:
I still blame the dullard buhari

Your cross.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2016
chysam:

So what are you waiting for? Go hang yourself too because of hardship under this administration .

Haba did I refer to u y mention me to post nonsense angry
Complete olodo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) by Pecca: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2016
story, story. voices from the market!
back to reason: the guy must be as light as aspen leave and tall as a palm tree trunk. he was able to hang from a palm frond...yet he is as big as the palm trunk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja / Evans Arraigned For Fresh Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.