Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife (24364 Views)

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It / Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by adebayolukmon(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Well, i still believe there is hope for this Nation and all the promises of Allah will definitely come to pass.
Infact, I can't still imaging a born and bread in Ibadan Nigerian can do this.
It happens that this morning, my pregnant wife as she was fetching water slumps and fainted, well I thought it was a normal thing and we took her inside and start blowing her may be she will respond, but surprisingly, my wife refuse to, so that's how we decided to rush her to the hospital, on getting there, with some treatments, thank Allah, she opened her eye, but she's not normal as the doctor said.
So after some treatments, we were prescribed some drugs which she must start using unfailingly today if we don't want any harm for the pregnancy. Well fine, I still have up to #25,000 in my bank account which I quickly went to withdraw.
So I make sure I withdraw the money and its still intact (#25,000) because i put it inside my wallet without removing anything from it because I still have like #1,000 I'm spending for little expenses like food and somethings.
Unfortunately for me, I left the wallet inside a taxi cab I took from the ATM spot to the pharmacist, on getting to the pharmacist, I discovered something is out of me, that's how I started crying and blaming God for making that unfortunate occurrence in my life.
At this junction, no where to go, nothing to do, I was just hopless, thinking the next thing to happen is for my wife to have an slowpoke.
So I decided to chat with some family member to see if any miracle can happen, but fortunately for me, below is the first thing I see in my chat.
So after meeting this wonderful guy, I asked him if I could publish this online at Nairaland, that how I discovered he is also a nairalander with the Monica "EmmyBusko"

Here are some reason why I think this guy should keep this money to himself but he refused.
1) He's an upcoming artist that needs money for his music promotion
2) He's also a student that seriously needs money but instead of that, he portray the habit of a loyal Nigerian.

Infact words alone cannot express my prayers for you, I pray you also meet your destiny helper who will bring you from an upcoming to a mega super star.

My family will forever be grateful to you "EmmyBusko"

I will upload some pics of his song artwork soon, I just hope I help him too.

I will be very grateful if this can get to front page!
Thanks a lot!

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by dominique(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wow! Good to know that we still have people with conscience despite this biting economic situation.

Op hope you're wife is doing better now? I trust that she won't be doing any form of heavy lifting or strenuous chores for the rest of her pregnancy. Wishing her a healthy delivery.

122 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Pidggin(f): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one, Emmybosko you tried, more power to your elbow

Modified :After silently investigating this story I have noticed that this story is 100% fake, OP is Emmybosko. OP, I took you for your words and posted without even giving it a second thought. Please desist from this act of lies in future.

65 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by TamedWolf90: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op thank God for your life and your family and to the young man that helped, The good you do will come back to you in ten fold.. ..#NeverStopPraying

Cc: Dominique I started following you, you can at least follow back.. .#RemainGoodGhostFriend..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ladyF(f): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmm....This story sounds like.... lipsrsealed Make I no talk sha.

Ermmm....didn't want to say this o. Emmybusko joined NL last month, posted a thread looking for how he can promote his music. https://www.nairaland.com/3223979/promote-me-take-all-royalties Suddenly, he returned the purse that belongs to the husband of a dying and pregnant woman.

Okay oooo. You did the right thing by returning the purse....okay bye grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Flashh: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
^^^ The poster up there though. Lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by falcon01: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
that's nice but must you say dying pregnant wife

18 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op his pregnant and dying wife

not pregnant wife and dying wife...

i thought the guy had two wives

We thank God for her life...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
It depends on the cash...If it's less than $400 I will return it.

Anything Above...It's a Miracle from Jah cool

8 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Stories like this excites me. God bless OP, the GS and keep OP's wife

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by SmartMugu: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Title is misleading. I thought u meant two wives.
Wife 1:pregnant.
Wife 2:dying.

11 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Few are still good in Nigeria smiley

While some other idiots go say "God don butter my bread" and pocket the money then hiss and throw out all the contents inside the wallet embarassed

God bless the Nairalander!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Funjosh(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Some Nairaland are good I mean so so good. One of them is also bobo65, after my phone went gaga and refused to work he sacrificed his Sunday chatting me up on whatsapp directing me on how to fix it. But still I couldn't get it fixed until I went to meet him for the first time. He helped me out with it without receiving kobo.

Bobo65 once again from the bottom of my heart I say thank you and God bless you real good. smiley

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by darkid1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol, OP, calm down type this thing naa... God bless that nigga. You see , my people,whenever you stubble upon money like this, you dont know what the owner went through to get it, or what he is going through to use it. Please please and please, when you find money like this, it is not a blessing but a responsiblity God has given you. Your own money too will come... I know some heartless people you will beg that your whole family is dieing and depends on the money and the still wouldnt return it. Some of them are reading this right now. I dont just understand how some people have just lost their humanity.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by sbabimbola(f): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks to the Nairalander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Flexherbal(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good.
God bless that guy.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by andray12(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
i wish ur wives quick recovery ijn ;Di

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Tholudee(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool
This is a good news...I wish your wife speedy recovery and your baby safe

The guy that did this really deserve recognition...this is a lesson to all, the thing we see as an opportunity may be someone's last hope

6 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by bigtt76(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
We thank God for that. Hope your wife is much better now?

adebayolukmon:
Well, i still believe there is hope for this Nation and all the promises of Allah will definitely come to pass.
Infact, I can't still imaging a born and bread in Ibadan Nigerian can do this.
It happens that this morning, my pregnant wife as she was fetching water slumps and fainted, well I thought it was a normal thing and we took her inside and start blowing her may be she will respond, but surprisingly, my wife refuse to, so that's how we decided to rush her to the hospital, on getting there, with some treatments, thank Allah, she opened her eye, but she's not normal as the doctor said.
So after some treatments, we were prescribed some drugs which she must start using unfailingly today if we don't want any harm for the pregnancy. Well fine, I still have up to #25,000 in my bank account which I quickly went to withdraw.
So I make sure I withdraw the money and its still intact (#25,000) because i put it inside my wallet without removing anything from it because I still have like #1,000 I'm spending for little expenses like food and somethings.
Unfortunately for me, I left the wallet inside a taxi cab I took from the ATM spot to the pharmacist, on getting to the pharmacist, I discovered something is out of me, that's how I started crying and blaming God for making that unfortunate occurrence in my life.
At this junction, no where to go, nothing to do, I was just hopless, thinking the next thing to happen is for my wife to have an slowpoke.
So I decided to chat with some family member to see if any miracle can happen, but fortunately for me, below is the first thing I see in my chat.
So after meeting this wonderful guy, I asked him if I could publish this online at Nairaland, that how I discovered he is also a nairalander with the Monica "EmmyBusko"

Here are some reason why I think this guy should keep this money to himself but he refused.
1) He's an upcoming artist that needs money for his music promotion
2) He's also a student that seriously needs money but instead of that, he portray the habit of a loyal Nigerian.

Infact words alone cannot express my prayers for you, I pray you also meet your destiny helper who will bring you from an upcoming to a mega super star.

My family will forever be grateful to you "EmmyBusko"

I will upload some pics of his song artwork soon, I just hope I help him too.

I will be very grateful if this can get to front page!
Thanks a lot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
shocked grin, hmmm when I started reading his story, his English was intimidating... thank God for emmybusko sha, if na me....

7 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by princeakins(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Superb
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Florblu(f): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmybusko is a patriot He is honest He is faithful He is not selfish He is trustworthy Be like Emmybusko. Seriously the guy tried and may he be greatly rewarded in a miraculous way.

6 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by andray12(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
i wish ur wives quick recovery ijn ;Di
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by omoyemirally(f): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
thank God for u sir and thanks to d guy. Dear nairalanders. help me thank God dat am still alive to type dis. I had an accident today. I left Ibadan for ikare akoko. wen I got to ose oba, I was like thank God am almost home. I called my mum,dad,sister,and a close frnd dat am now at ose oba 10 minutes drive to ikare. suddenly, a trailer just came out from one of d side roads and crossed over d main road,our bus almost went beneath d trailer. with God's help, d driver controlled d steering towards d Bush, and its break failed. come and c how our bus was moving aimlessly and uncontrollably inside d bush. thank God there was no pit or three before us. it wud av turned a sad story. Alhamdulilah no causality was recorded. Please join me in thanking God.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please isbthat his username?
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please is that his username?

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by DVMtuppence(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Alhamdulilahi

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by sommy03(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Give that nairalander a medal...
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by swagaholic: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmybosko may God bless u above ya expectations in life.... U will never lack!!!! In these Era of poverty nd starvation u still returned 25k? Bro heaven won't rest till ure favored!!!!

24 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by whizqueen(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's good to know we still have some good people in Nigeria.

By the way why's y'all tagging "God" to this
A guy found money, picked it up being the good person he is, he chose to return it to the owner. I still don't understand what God has to do with this.

Or did God specifically told those that finds lost item and choose not to return it to do that? Then he in turn told Emmy to return this one again undecided I don't seem to get..

In Nigeria every good thing is done by God, but bad things we tag the devil. Smh angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by passionate88: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool
Re: How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife by ojun50(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks Emmybosko@ op hw is yr wife doing now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo / Dog Bite And How To Get Antirabies Vaccine / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.