Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) (55462 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by sylve11: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
fuckpro:
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen its with all solemnity I present the nairaland philharmonic orchestra as they perform the legendary front page master piece ...lalalalalalalala....lalalalalalalala grin

kolo grin grin cool
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by geraob1: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
U can take bitter cola both leaves or the cola itself and scatter around the poultry area, it should ward of future snakes.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Gidi7(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
The Goliath of ur poultry is dead!!This calls for celebration
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by uvalued(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
hmm i will go to zoo and snapp that slimmy reptile and post to make fp ...what do you think grin
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by stabilizer: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
I hope to see person wey go first kill Tiger or Lion on here ooo

Abimloaded:
Yay! finally!

For months now I've noticed that the number of chickens in my poultry reduces by one every morning till it finishes... I've been wondering what's behind it not until tonight when I heard these chicks making some unbearable noise and on getting to their cage, I saw this long snake hooked to The net of the cage!

Ignore my grammatical blunders, Anxiety yi noniiiiii!!!
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by awizza(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
For months now I've noticed that the number of chickens in my poultry reduces by one every morning till it finishes..

op how many chicken u get self...cos that snake no look like snake way de chop one chicken ever morning. the snake slim oo
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Redman44(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
It may sound stupid and foolish, but the OP should walk around his Poultry and pray hard, soaking the Poultry in the blood of Jesus and praying that place will be free from Snakes and other creatures ( Including Man ) that consume or steal his Chickens. Prayer works in every circumstance. Cheers cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by justmenoni: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yinmu

quote author=estyvino post=48099215]Op don't feel disappointed cox this kind snake no fit crawl reach front page grin[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Litmus: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
There should be a barrel to dump things like this in for those people on niraland that love to eat horrific things to collect.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by RicksonUdofia(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Animals welfare officers coming around.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by olowo72(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2016
estyvino:
Op don't feel disappointed cox this kind snake no fit crawl reach front page grin
yeah well said... It didn't crawl. It flew. And now it's on front page.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 03, 2016
estyvino:
Op don't feel disappointed cox this kind snake no fit crawl reach front page grin
E don crawl reach there now, oya tok anoda thing
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chai .. that snake long oo
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by ladyF(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beehshorp:
Op congrats, two bottles of orijin for u
lol send one crate gimme na... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.