Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) (55461 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by moxiemania(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Danthesage:

Lemme follow you... Lol.

Kindly check my signature cheesy
grin
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by delishpot: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
moxiemania:
lol. He said chicks , besides the snake will still take the blame for the stolen ones. grin... Wetin carry this thread go front page now undecided

Lol, bros he said Chicken o. I understand if he said chicks though. Truth of the mater is, that snake can not swallow a chick and escape successfully. It will get stuck in the wire fence and only be able to move after digesting the meal which would take some hours So he should not blame the missing Chicks abi chickens on that snake yet. So.eone is stealing his chicken behind his back

1 Like

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by lilshazzy: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin cry wich kind snake be dis
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Danthesage(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
moxiemania:
grin

It depends on the snake tho.... I no get liver reach level of python o
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by dukeprince50: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
the mouth of a snake can open 180° so yes that snake can easily swallow a chicken, a snake as fat as you middle finger can swallow a rat, I've seen it before. well I do like snakes like lalasticlala so I know much about snake
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by okikiosibodu(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheHeGoat:

Because the python was not killed. Lalasticlala prefers them dead!
You are damn right about why that thread didn't make FP
https://www.nairaland.com/2584224/king-cobra-vs-python#48114345

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by forandy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
fuckpro:
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen its with all solemnity I present the nairaland philharmonic orchestra as they perform the legendary front page master piece ...lalalalalalala....lalalalalalala grin

Hey! Human beeeeeings!!! grin grin grin
Man, u cracked the hell outta me right now
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by sixtus3606(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
estyvino:
Op don't feel disappointed cox this kind snake no fit crawl reach front page grin
Ntooor!! grin

Lalasticlala never jokes with any post that has to do with snakes!? ;p
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na snake abi tapeworm be that?
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by MrBully: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ok.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by MrBully: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by DonMekino(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
OP...dnt rejoice yet....its not one snake dat has been causing d havoc
probably there are more of dem...especially since u mentioned it happens as almost daily
so still be vigilant
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
With God all things are possible.
Lesson: Don't underestimate anyone. With God all things are possible.
estyvino:
Op don't feel disappointed cox this kind snake no fit crawl reach front page grin
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
A day without a snake story on nairaland is a day without lala on duty.

The guy like snakes pass pusi
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
sixtus3606:

Ntooor!! grin

Lalasticlala never jokes with any post that has to do with snakes!? ;p
they always make front page

1 Like

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by UIA04(f): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
fuckpro:
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen its with all solemnity I present the nairaland philharmonic orchestra as they perform the legendary front page master piece ...lalalalalalala....lalalalalalala grin

Looool You are a clown
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by chris81964(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abimloaded:
Yay! finally!

For months now I've noticed that the number of chickens in my poultry reduces by one every morning till it finishes... I've been wondering what's behind it not until tonight when I heard these chicks making some unbearable noise and on getting to their cage, I saw this long snake hooked to The net of the cage!

Ignore my grammatical blunders, Anxiety yi noniiiiii!!!

Something else is taking your chickens. A snake takes days to digest what it eats. They swallow their food.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
lalasticlala and snake be one and two o cheesy
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by vislabraye(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abimloaded:
Yay! finally!

For months now I've noticed that the number of chickens in my poultry reduces by one every morning till it finishes... I've been wondering what's behind it not until tonight when I heard these chicks making some unbearable noise and on getting to their cage, I saw this long snake hooked to The net of the cage!

Ignore my grammatical blunders, Anxiety yi noniiiiii!!!

You are depleting our wild life . Why don't you catch the snake and try to rehabilitate it grin .
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by timo70: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good. Your farm is no free
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by autodoctor: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Everyday one exotic reptile is killed on nairaland. Last week, tortoise, today crocodile and snake. Very soon all these animals will become extinct in nigeria.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
estyvino:
You don see snake post wey never reach front page before?
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
E be like say I go specialize in snakes too cool
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by OWOABASIUDY: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pls can someone help on how to prevent snake from poultry birds farm.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by chachanga: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
estyvino:

Dey there!
Una no see ur self?
Snake wey don enter front page even be4 OP post am?

But, wait o! Even dead, this snake is crawling faster than the Nigerian economy sef undecided. I fear fear o shocked
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Opistorincos:
Abimloaded Abeg na which phone u dey use, ur camera dey sharp

lol.. and I'm here complaining of poor camera quality of this phone...
well, it's TECNO Y4
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by power900: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
these are the trending topics on fp coz lala and snakes are like this........

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
vislabraye:

You are depleting our wild life . Why don't you catch the snake and try to rehabilitate it grin .

I'm gonna accept that offer sir, but I'm humbly seeking for your assistance at that... grin
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Tenderly1(f): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
fuckpro:
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen its with all solemnity I present the nairaland philharmonic orchestra as they perform the legendary front page master piece ...lalalalalalalala....lalalalalalalala grin
Funny you. You made me smile
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by fuckpro: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tenderly1:

Funny you. You made me smile
ok nice to know that... enjoy!!!
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by fuckpro: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
forandy:

Hey! Human beeeeeings!!! grin grin grin
Man, u cracked the hell outta me right now
ok man thanks and enjoy!!!
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
yomi007k:
op mk sure u eat ds snake so dt u can atleast get d proteins of d chickens 4m it.
Don't make me laugh, Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.