Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar (4254 Views)

Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams / PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by jamesibor: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
"The Secretary-General, Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs in Nigeria, Prof Ishaq Oloyede has been named Registrar/Chief Executive of JAMB"

http://punchng.com/buhari-fires-jamb-registrar-16-chief-executives-retains-4/

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
And so

Someone would have been put there anyway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by madridguy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Allahumo Arib Mon Araba Muslims....Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Leboska(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Very soon buhari will show the world his evil intension for the 5%ters. but ......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by jamesibor: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
izzou:
And so

If GEJ appointed Ayo Oritsejafor, people like you would have gone ballistic.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
He should have appointed him as principal of almajinri schools.I don't think he is competent in this field.The president ear is still disturbing him that is why he has refused to listen to our complain against his bigotry.Yeye abokii.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
jamesibor:

Stop taking any appointment personal abeg.

Even though it looks partial, someone had to be there

Am not in support of his selections, but just because the person aint christian nor Igbo doesn't mean its a bad pick

Let's let the man be abeg. He might end up sacking this same man tomorrow and its still you that we shout Buhari is a failure

2 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
izzou:
And so

What is his area of competence?

4 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:

I only know he is a professor

Google it and quote me abeg

Iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
izzou:

Am not in support of his selections, but just because the person aint christian nor Igbo doesn't mean its a bad pick

Let's let the man be abeg. He might end up sacking this same man tomorrow and its still you that we shout Buhari is a failure

Must his appointment always be a Muslim person?

10 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
izzou:

I only know he is a professor
Google it and quote me abeg
Iranu!!!
Prof in what field of knowledge?

6 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Must his appointment always be a Muslim?

Is that your only problem rather than competence?

Amaechi is a christian. How many projects has he completed or even started sef?

Ngige can even organise the Npower he brought.

Fayemi, etc are all christians and what then happened?

Am not saying the muslims are better but i think you should rather look out for competence than religion.

And by the way, am a christian.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Prof in what field of knowledge?

www.google.com

His certificates are there
Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by tolu24(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Stop this religious sentiment, Christian have always been there from prof Peter okebukola to prof Julius okegie and don't forget prof oloyede is the immediate past unilorin Vc he did a wonderful job and also he is from Ogun state not from kwara as been speculated.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by jamesibor: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
izzou:

Here is a Buhari being accused of trying to Islamize Nigeria and all be can do is to appoint the SECRETARY GENERAL of the Supreme Council for ISLAMIC Affairs as JAMB Registrar.

7 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by superstar1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ishaq Oloyede is the most useless muslim i have ever seen in my life.

He is a liar that does not stand for justice and fairness.

I hope he will not turn JAMB to what he turned that Islamic Association into.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by herzern(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
God help us!

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
jamesibor:

Here is a Buhari being accused of trying to Islamize Nigeria and all be can do is to appoint the SECRETARY GENERAL of the Supreme Council for ISLAMIC Affairs as JAMB Registrar.

How does a post of a Jamb registrar help in islamizing the nation?

The christians he also appointed nko? Am sure they must be Christianizing Nigeria through their office.

My point is someone must be there. And the person would have been a christian or a moslem.

And because it isnt a christian this time doesn't mean its a bad choice. Just try and understand me abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
izzou:

Is that your only problem rather than competence?

Amaechi is a christian. How many projects has he completed or even started sef?

Ngige can even organise the Npower he brought.

Fayemi, etc are all christians and what then happened?

Am not saying the muslims are better but i think you should rather look out for competence than religion.

And by the way, am a christian.
He didn't appoint these men you listed based on competence.They are his political associates who funded his presidential election from states coffers.

8 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:
He didn't appoint these men you listed based on competence.They are his political associates who funded his presidential election from states coffers.

I never said he appointed them based on competence

2 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Orjioorji(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
mmmm that evil man. very bias fool. do we really have christians leader in this country ?

3 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by jamesibor: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
izzou:

How does a post of a Jamb registrar help in islamizing the nation?

The christians he also appointed nko? Am sure they must be Christianizing Nigeria through their office.

My point is someone must be there. And the person would have been a christian or a moslem.

And because it isnt a christian this time doesn't mean its a bad choice. Just try and understand me abeg

Which of them is chairman of CAN?

6 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by jamesibor: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:

He is a Professor of Islamic Studies.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by izzou(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
jamesibor:

Which of them is chairman of CAN?

This guy sef.....

And which chairman of CAN was the VC of a federal university?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by otokx(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
What GEJ forgot to do, PMB is doing it well.

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by afanide: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice job......
Carry on Sirundecided
Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Must his appointment always be a Muslim person?

Tunde Fowler
Ben Akabueze
David Babachir Lawal

All these are Muslims abi? Are you as a Xtian proud to relate with Fayose, a professed Xtian too?

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by pheliciti: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
jamesibor:

GEJ actually did worse....he gave Oritsejafor university license and you didnt hear any complaint!

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by mayorchelsea(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wailers can wail for all I care and add any religious colouration, we are less concerned. Prof. Ishaq Oloyede was my Vice-Chancellor at the University of Ilorin and quite contributed immensely to whatever glory that institution has today,he proved to be a good administrator and I believe he can do same at the federal level.When Fr. Mbaka was shouting Jonathan the saviour all around, no one condemned him to say a man if God shouldn't meddle in politics but as soon as the man denounced GEJ,he came a bad man of God to them,they never even condemned Oritsejafor for once because he supported their adopted son,bunch of clowns.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Bolustic:

Tunde Fowler
Ben Akabueze
David Babachir Lawal

All these are Muslims abi? Are you as a Xtian proud to relate with Fayose, a professed Xtian too?
The ratio of Christian and Muslims in buhari's appointment is 10/90.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by babdap: 3:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Stop politics of religion and ethnicity, if he competent then it is a good appointment. If Nigerians could be enjoying like the people of Libya during Gadaffi era, we will be very stupid to have toppled his Government. All I want is a better Nigeria when every Nigerian will have a higher living standard, I won't care if Dog is the President.
Re: PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar by IrradiatoR: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2016
babdap:
Stop politics of religion and ethnicity, if he competent then it is a good appointment. If Nigerians could be enjoying like the people of Libya during Gadaffi era, we will be very stupid to have toppled his Government. All I want is a better Nigeria when every Nigerian will have a higher living standard, I won't care if Dog is the President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr / FCT Chief Judge Hails Ugwuanyi On Adoption Of Administration Of Criminal Justice / If You Leave Nigeria Who Will Pay The Money You Own Chinese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.