Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4670 Views)

We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us / 20 Things Nineteenth-century Advice Gurus Knew About Love That We’ve Forgotten / The Forgotten Uses Of 8 Everyday Objects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Godchild2015:

No matter who had written me off, i shall testify.

It is well.
From your lips to the ears of God. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: . by gazilion: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Godchild2015, What did you study pls?
I'm in the Geosciences and may help if you are qualified. Let me know asap.

Gazillion
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2017
gazilion:
Godchild2015, What did you study pls?
I'm in the Geosciences and may help if you are qualified. Let me know asap.

Gazillion
Studied Business Administration.
Re: . by gazilion: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Godchild2015:

Studied Business Administration.

Oh dear, sorry I can't help with that...we have an internal vacancy for a Geoscience graduate. The Lord will locate you with favour. Don't be discouraged, your blessings are coming.

1 Like

Re: . by dayleke: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Godchild2015:

Hmm, lot of issues.
When people keep comparing you with others younger ones who are fortunate in having their heart desire. All i seek is patience.
One thing is certain, am not a failure. No matter who had written me off, i shall testify.

It is well.

I say a BIG AMEN to that.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 04, 2017
This thread funny in a dark humor kinda way sha.

1 Like

Re: . by greatcrown: 7:43am On May 05, 2017
So sorry about your challenges OP!
I guess you are a Christian from your post.
I believe you must have put in a lot of efforts to fix this myriads of issues.

However, there is good news.
I will encourage you to try the below site.
Forget your past approach and approach it as a novice, following every instructions.

Should you need any assistance along the line, just let me know.

The site is:

www.firesprings.com
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by baby124: 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
Stop being desperate for marriage. Focus on building your life up and your own man will come. In fact men that you never thought will look at you will desire you. Just believe in yourself. Pray and work very hard and you will get there. Also go out to social occasions and meet people. Be a good person to them and doors will open for you. It's not only about prayer but work, actions and behavior. Any assignment given to you, you must be steadfast and diligent in completing it. This is a time to build yourself up and your character, not a time for lamentation. You are healthy, you have life, you have a degree, you are young. So many blessings but you are focused on what God is not giving you now, or what other people are doing than what you have and what you can do for yourself.
Re: . by coolcatty: 1:21pm On May 20, 2017
Godchild2015:
I shall not be ashamed my lord remember your promises oh lord I shall not be ashamed my lord.

Oh lord my father, let this cup pass over me. The burden is killing me silently.

I think I need to have a dairy ( a friend I can run to when ever my heart is heavy)

But the problem is, am I really ready to have a dairy considering my kind of person?

Hmmmm, it is well with my soul.

if you are not more than 27years...pls send me a pm.

my employee... reputable firm is recruiting.

God help you
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 20, 2017
coolcatty:

if you are not more than 27years...pls send me a pm.

my employee... reputable firm is recruiting.

God help you
Far above. Thanks for the care. God you Ma/Sir
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Some one is vexing oh.

Hm., the truth is bitter but I will not fail to say it when ever is needed.

Imagine some one that calls me his friend
Re: . by enygmababe: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Godchild2015:
Some one is vexing oh.

Hm., the truth is bitter but I will not fail to say it when ever is needed.

Imagine some one that calls me his friend his seriously angry with me.
How on earth will you expect your blood brother to rebuke his wife in your presence? A responsible man will always defend his wife .
Although he could querry the wife later on , but not in your presence.

Na wetin i talk be that oh, way my best friend just vex and change am for me. Lol, all na gra gra .

Godchild2015,

I see you need a space to vent. Why don't you open a diary on Diaryland. You will be free to purge your heart of its content without any interference, hide your identity and sometimes also make friends
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
@Enygmbabe, thanks will put into consideration
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yes ¡!!!!!!!! Guess what?

He inform me .

Mpdify

A diary gives room for personal expression

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere / Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife / I Need A Massage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.