Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I (4596 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
I had been fucking my boss for years now. Things have been going smoothly for the most part except that I would be getting married in two weeks and I knew my sexual relationship with Mr Charles could not go on. John, my fiance, had a stable job but we have had a conversation and knew we could not survive on his earnings alone. I resolved to speak with Mr Charles since it looked like I would continue to stay under his employ. “Good afternoon, sir. I wish to speak to you,” I said, upon entering his office. He invited me to sit and I went on to explain that I would be getting married in a couple of weeks and I could not continue to sleep with him. “Wow! Congratulations.” He said, adding that he understood why we would not continue having affair. I felt relieved that this was over and I still got to keep my job. A week later , I was pleasantly surprised to see that Mr Charles sent me a very hefty sum as a pretty significant donation towards my wedding. When I noticed, I went into his office to thank him. “You know there is another way to show your gratitude,” he said, the familiar leer in his voice. “I told you we need to stop,” I said. “Well you are not married yet,” he responded, standing up to come around and meet me. His hands found the hem of my skirt which he pushed up, turning me to face the table. He quickly unzipped and slid his cock in from behind. I gripped is desk as he bleeped me. He was quick and as usual, I felt bad afterwards but consoled myself with the fact that this would be the last time. Three weeks later, I returned to work, excited about my new marriage and the fact that things were over between Mr Charles and I. My excitement soon waned as I discovered a lot of tasks which were left for me to do by my boss. I was hard at work the whole day and had to stay back long after closing time. Mr Charles eventually called me to his office to organise a few of his files. He had not spoken to me the whole day and was now being very gruff. I did as he asked and was busy with the job in his office while he made some phone calls. Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2018/04/09/play-boss-secure-marriage-job/
Re: How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I by Toyade888(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I by Jochabed(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Disgusting!!! You should be ashamed. I pity your New Husband. Put yourself in his shoes. And he thinks he has a wife.M
Re: How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2018
Jochabed:
Disgusting!!! You should be ashmed. I pity your New Husband. Put yourself in his shoes. And he thinks he has a wife.

Calm down, the story is not real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Wicked And Selfish To My Husband? / Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? / Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.