Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User (17339 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by sleekAfonja: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Perfecttouch:
oga stop spreading lies,both kids are not the same ok,how can a black kid turn white within a short period of time? Abi na from your village dem bleach am?
The facts of the matter are out there in the open.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sounds like a joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by phkka1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari should have a rethink about this governance. He is too old to be at the helm of affairs of this nation. Inviting all the imams in the world is not the solution to our problems.

He should throw in the towel. A stitch in time saves nine. Just making a common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by RaeMystix: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please stop blaming such problems on Buhari. The Nigerian embassy at Washington DC also had such problem about 4 plus years ago. There was no electricity for the two days I was there, both to apply for my passport and for pick up. Who should we blame it on then?. angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by winkmart: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
sleekAfonja:
This the kinda changed we expected from buhari but the opposite seems the case.

Thats not the boy, man
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Luizville(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is very sad!!
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by bigass123(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nigeria I am hailing thee grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Fedayeen02: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
megrimor:
When a man is a drunkard, the probability that his sons will be drunkards is 0.8. When a president is a dullard, the probability that the country's embassy in other countries will display "dullardic" attitudes is 0.999
Words on Marble.

Buhari is a dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by brojoshua: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Darkness roundabout. Almost everywhere Nigerians are, darkness is the order. Nigeria's embassies are even worse than Nigeria State herself, being more corruption than Nigeria herself.
Let Nigerians whether at home or away change their wicked ways that things may change for better for us. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by martineverest(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
watched the brouhaha yesterday on tvc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by abbey621(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Just because that particular embassy had no light does not mean all Nigerian embassies in the U.S are in debt. I was just at the Atlanta embassy and everything works perfectly. There are many issues that could lead to lack of electricity such as damaged power lines, damaged electrical wiring or maybe that particular embassy is being shut down due to low patronage. If it is in fact due to debt then the embassy should be closed indefinitely!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Intrepid01(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
How can there be light in Nigeria Embassy in Us when there is no light in Nigeria.......don't you pple know that Nigeria embassy is actually a country in anoda land?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by mayorchelsea(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
So Uduak mysteriously rolled in Yorubas and added his ethnic colouration attitude to the thread,what a disgrace. By the way,thank you for acknowledging yorubas as the only people keeping Nigeria as one,it shows our affluence.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by sleekAfonja: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
winkmart:

Thats not the boy, man
show proof why you think otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by winkmart: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by sleekAfonja: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Boring: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
hahahahaahahaha..buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by adonis89(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Idiots will com and tell u we will get there. Or kip calm ,buhari will take care of it
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by reducto: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
If you see me outside the Shores of Africa don't ever call me a Nigerian; cos if you do, God knows I will stab you to deathgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by maxzzo1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
So NEPA follow dey den reach NY abi Bubu bad luck...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by winkmart: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
sleekAfonja:

Check the date of what you posted.

dont be a jones, Mr Man...thats the baby of the woman in ur photo and the sickly boy is the one playing with him
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by naijaforlife: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
adonis89:
Idiots will com and tell u we will get there. Or kip calm ,buhari will take care of it

Yes, because it takes an idiot to recognise another. It is even worst when such unconsciously subconscious state of idiocy is combined with hopelessness.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Rick9(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
There was a time the great comedian Gordons, used this in a joke, I never imagined that it would happen before our very eyes. Buhari should swallow his pride and resign
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Rick9(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
I regret ever supporting Buhari, and to think that I was an ardent supporter. . Mehn I tender my unreserved apology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by smite(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
sleekAfonja:

that pics is wrong...both kids aren't the same person. one she rescued kid, the other her child
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Rick9(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mk dem buy generator na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by brosammy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Imagine, disgrace of the highest order,this is happening and yet our governor are ready to spent 100ml each to germany. God please have mercy on this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
mayorchelsea:
So Uduak mysteriously rolled in Yorubas and added his ethnic colouration attitude to the thread,what a disgrace. By the way,thank you for acknowledging yorubas as the only people keeping Nigeria as one,it shows our affluence.

Sentiment aside Uduak is right. Yoruba are responsible for the woes of this country. They see evil and keep quiet. Learn to read and digest things pass tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by pacespot(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Let them carry i-pass-my-neighbor generator to go power the place smiley smiley smiley . Coz that's what most nigerians have resorted to. I haven't seen light in my area for over two months now.

The high level of indiscipline among nigerian public and civil servant is horrendous. Most times, the problem with these public establishments is not actually the president or governors, but the caliber of people that runs those places. Their cavalier attitude to work can turn even the White House into a dumping ground in few months.

But when an embarrassing situation like this inadvertently happens, they want to direct the blame to the president/governors.

Black people still have eons to go in terms of discipline that builds a nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by haryomikun(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
sleekAfonja:
Mehn. Is this not the kid at anambra abi bayelsa? That they were calling a witch child? I mean the picture you uploaded
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Splashme: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
eleojo23:
I am so ashamed for us right now...
Re: Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
That's the culture from naija. Am not surprised, even if by tomorrow I heard they did illegal connection, it won't shock me.
Is in d blood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo / Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children / Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.