Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" (21376 Views)

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" / My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by addizzle(f): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
nerodenero:
Lepacious Bose was fat and now slim. Stop consoling yourself, you are occupying too much space smiley grin. See her for helpful tips.
lol...u gaht a very bad mouth oooo

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Preach it to them fatty bum bum
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Tamakay(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Well said but just that ur nose ring fashion style annoy some of us.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by khukhi(f): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Tamakay:
Well said but just that ur nose ring fashion style annoy some of us.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
VocalWalls:
self-consolation

Being overweight is something most people think of as something that we can control.

I think of it more as the most visible form of lack of self-control, as this is the cause in most cases.

Thin people also suffer a similar fate, in some cultures (normally) thin women are viewed as sick although their health and appearance is perfectly fine from the standpoint of other cultures...

Design Your Living Room This Way And Leave Guests Jealous
lack of self control? Its mostly genetic dear, and genes, are uncontrollable
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
konnet:
: ) but you not busty .good shape tho
like you have a say in my life...

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by theEYe21(f): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2016
goldbim:
Maybe..whatever rocks your boat..the most important thing is keeping fit and being healthy..once you are cool with how you look..no problem..just that it can be painful when you want a particular dress and you are told sorry,miss..it comes in just small sizes..(painfulexperience) grin.it's all about choice!!YOLO cool...though excess fat is not HEALTHY.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Reucy(f): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Some peeps are destined to be slim. My own slim haff tire me, Biko. But then being in good shape is the real deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oti Gan Pa (Alfa Sule) Crew Escape Death •60 Bullets Recovered / Terry G Celebrates His Son Teerex On His 5th Birthday / Naira Marley To Be Released Tomorrow - Management reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.