Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? (4935 Views)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by emmyrabson(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2016
hello everyone,
I scored 248 in my ume and I chose BUK as my first choice of institution to study MBBS if admitted, please do I stand a chance with this score?
please help me
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by Jazzlite: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
IF YOU'RE NOT A MUSLIM AND DON'T HAVE NORTHERN NAMES YOU CAN FORGET IT

emmyrabson:
hello everyone,
I scored 248 in my ume and I chose BUK as my first choice of institution to study MBBS if admitted, please do I stand a chance with this score?
please help me
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by 8kingz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
ofcourse u do,just pray hard and knw ppl
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by emmyrabson(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
jazzlite, please are you speaking from experience? and again, do you know much about the school? By the way I'm from Enugu
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
emmyrabson:
jazzlite, please are you speaking from experience?
and again, do you know much about the school? By the way I'm from Enugu
You were the same guy that posted on the Facebook page and I lol and you asked why cheesy Right?
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by emmyrabson(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
and you said that it was the first time you saw someone writing with good English
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by rattlesnake(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Except you wanna study Islamic vetinary accounting undecided
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by confistified(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
You were the same guy that posted on the Facebook page and I lol and you asked why cheesy Right?
Boss greetings. ... Voting don start bro..... I'll need u to pls vote Vizkiz 2moro
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
confistified:
Boss greetings. ... Voting don start bro..... I'll need u to pls vote Vizkiz 2moro
Vizkiz na my guy I've voted for him yesterday and today
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
emmyrabson:
and you said that it was the first time you saw someone writing with good English
Yeah bro, don't worry by the grace of God we'll make it

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by confistified(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Vizkiz na my guy I've voted for him yesterday and today
Boss check ur posts u nor vote o...... I go send u the link 2moro so make u try vote abeg..... just write

I vote Vizkiz Cc NLjega
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by ryusufu(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2016
You will be admitted, irrespective of your religion or ethnic group. The jamb requirement for mbbs in buk starts @220.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by jedisco(m): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Take it from someone who is well in the know on the topic. You are very very unlikely to get an admission in BUK even if your score was much higher. This is simply on your state of origin.

My advice is for you to change your choice to any of the Eastern universities if it's still possible. Used to know UNIZIKs admission into medicine had a good percentage for merit. Cut-off then was about 250. Don't know about now though.

To be sincere with you, BUK is very unlikely even if you have someone that wants to help you.
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by Iamlordgee(m): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Lol. U want to study MBBS
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2016
confistified:
Boss check ur posts u nor vote o...... I go send u the link 2moro so make u try vote abeg..... just write

I vote Vizkiz Cc NLjega
Lol, I voted with my female account serious
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
confistified:

I vote Vizkiz Cc NLjega
Please send me the link now I can't find it, plus I'll vote with this very account in order to clear doubt
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by confistified(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Please send me the link now I can't find it, plus I'll vote with this very account in order to clear doubt
lols k boss.... Voting starts by 10am immediately it's time I'll send u the link..... but bro remember today is Semi finals and on Saturday is finals. .... pls vote with both account boss
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2016
confistified:
lols k boss.... Voting starts by 10am immediately it's time I'll send u the link..... but bro remember today is Semi finals and on Saturday is finals. .... pls vote with both account boss
Lol chai una wan ring Nairaland election cheesy
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by confistified(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Lol chai una wan ring Nairaland election cheesy
lols baba nor b rigging o cheesy
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2016
confistified:
lols baba nor b rigging o cheesy
corruption no ever fit leave naija cheesy make mods no even ban me
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by confistified(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
corruption no ever fit leave naija cheesy make mods no even ban me
Dem nor fit boss.... see the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by emmyrabson(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yusuf, thanks a lot.
Re: Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jazzlite:
IF YOU'RE NOT A MUSLIM AND DON'T HAVE NORTHERN NAMES YOU CAN FORGET IT

I disagree with you. A friend of mine got admitted for Computer Engineering and guess his name? EBENEZER ISAAC.

(1) (Reply)

Australia Scholarships For International Students - Apply Here Before Deadline / Maduka University Extends Its 2023–2024 Admissions Exercise / Neco 2011/2012 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.