Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo (13558 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by Bishops10(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Are you talking about Aregberascal
Why did you mention name naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by peacefulpeace101(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
DIFY20:
U MEAN SINCE 6 YEARS DIS IS D ONLY THING THE RASCAL GOVERNOR DEY COMMISION grin grin I PITY DIS STATE
you need urgent psychiatric treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by Gentledammie(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Admission !admission ! Admission
To those that are in need of admission into the under listed higher institutions
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN ( UNILORIN)
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA KWARA STATE (FEDPOFFA)
KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC ILORIN, KWARA STATE (KP)

Call, or whatsapp me +2348067837447

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by rotimi2016: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yeye man,go and pay those innocent civil servants and pensioners their entiltlements joo!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by bashydemy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Aregbe is working and one useless Governors keep sharing rice and 500 naira up and down.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by blueandelephant: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Let him go and pay salary first to civil servent .you building school when you nerve pay salary to teacher is it how to get good EDucation the teacher first so teacher can be happy to teach student from there u have good Education if is to build school and own teacher if is like that you will have good eeducation in osun mr Governor not like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
tola268:
Do not say l told you, osun state is already collapsed. The governor uses fake projects to deceive people, since 2years ago no commissioner io osun state, no board member, only 4 persons are rulling the state where the governor is the key ruller the other 3 members are figure heads
abegi stop spreading propaganda here ok. what u are saying here is trash. it is you that will give d remaining one that's employed into the government salary abi. abeg stop all ur propaganda here. even if it's two people in government people are still satisfied with the person. it's not about having 20-30 political office holder that u will now know they are performing ok. in as much u are delivering ur campaign promise to ur people forget u are up there in government. people will surely support you oo. fayose that elect his commissioner what has he achieve since 2 years ago only for him to be distributing 2 congos of rice and cutting ponmo on the road. ogbeni has already set a legacy to the incoming ones that's coming. his footprint can never be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
blueandelephant:
Let him go and pay salary first to civil servent .you building school when you nerve pay salary to teacher is it how to get good EDucation the teacher first so teacher can be happy to teach student from there u have good Education if is to build school and own teacher if is like that you will have good eeducation in osun mr Governor not like that
he has started paying salaries not owing them ok.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
blueandelephant:
Let him go and pay salary first to civil servent .you building school when you nerve pay salary to teacher is it how to get good EDucation the teacher first so teacher can be happy to teach student from there u have good Education if is to build school and own teacher if is like that you will have good education in osun mr Governor not like that
he has started paying salaries not owing them ok.at least half salary is better than none.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by elopee3000(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
alade112:

Since whenOsun av been exporting Efo,ewedu,egusi,iru,ori,Adi etc Dy evn export art works and drums,kampala, etc D Ugu export is just new to Una
export ur ewedu and drum commot eyes for oil hope yemen re paying good for una ewedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by MENELIK1: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
elopee3000:
export ur ewedu and drum commot eyes for oil hope yemen re paying good for una ewedu
which oil? lazy being!
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by Oasis007(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
MrMcJay:
Aregbesola has executed more projects than the 5 SE states put together.

grin

Tell the Barman to fill up your Table with Drinks of your preference!
Do you mind Barbecue too?!
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by Oasis007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
elopee3000:

grin

If I reply you with what's in my mind..... I will be slammed with a lengthy ban!
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by elopee3000(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

If I reply you with what's in my mind..... I will be slammed with a lengthy ban!
mia egal du bist egoist
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by MrMcJay(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oasis007:

grin
Tell the Barman to fill up your Table with Drinks of your preference! Do you mind Barbecue too?!
Baba, let's package the drinks for the Enugu IDPs.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by honourableAy: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Subeb financed projects, n he will never say it wasn't d state's money that was used. Workers n pensioners are crying, more dying n he's doing nothing. May God save Osun. Education has gone from better to worst in 6 years
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by teejay3087(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
This oloriburuku governor again
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by honourableAy: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johnnyessence:
he has started paying salaries not owing them ok.at least half salary is better than none.
So if ur parents are being paid half salary since july last year n he's only paid it til April n some March, u will be glad, cos some pple jz comment without really thinking
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by honourableAy: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi stop spreading propaganda here ok. what u are saying here is trash. it is you that will give d remaining one that's employed into the government salary abi. abeg stop all ur propaganda here. even if it's two people in government people are still satisfied with the person. it's not about having 20-30 political office holder that u will now know they are performing ok. in as much u are delivering ur campaign promise to ur people forget u are up there in government. people will surely support you oo. fayose that elect his commissioner what has he achieve since 2 years ago only for him to be distributing 2 congos of rice and cutting ponmo on the road. ogbeni has already set a legacy to the incoming ones that's coming. his footprint can never be forgotten.
Yh, a legacy of owing salaries, getting the state into debt to be paid 4 over 30 years n starvation of pple. I guess u don't leave in Osun or perhaps employed at a good place
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by slimfit1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
NigerDeltan:
when is he inspecting the hungry civil servants or the pensioners? grin

When the start becoming productive.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo by elopee3000(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

ur funny though what can a germans tell a bulgarian person and that bulgarian wont reply in kind not with standing how rich the germans re and how poor bulgarians re, and ur here telling me u will say something to me that will got u banned .what is that u will tell me did u people invented plane tv mobile phones fridge car so what re u going to say to me? Anyways so long ur from nigeria ur still nothing in eyes of developed nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Commissions Student Officers Quarters In Jaji (pics) / Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges / Protest Rocks Abia As APC Members Demand For True Copy Of Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.