Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home (17654 Views)

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) / The Homosexual Prayer / 6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by felixomor: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Unfortunately there was no human called Jesus. If the above picture is the reason why you are glued to your false belief you need to take jesus to the ebola camp or the clinic to heal proper sick people.

I could post a long list of of sick people helped to recover by medical practitioners. One must advance and not regress. Every sickness is an illusion anyway,none of them are real. Just state of mind.

So there is something like "proper sick people"? i never knew sickness has proper and improper
Just asking. No vex
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

So there is something like "proper sick people"? i never knew sickness has proper and improper
Just asking. No vex

Don't mind the confused individual. With one mouth he said he knows of some really sick people and in the same breath he said sickness is an illusion which was why I said he needs a brain evaluation.

When they want to defend the indefensible they are willing to make themselves stupid rather than admit they are confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
I won't hesitate to remove posts that have nothing to do with the thread from now
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

What has my talk got to do with Jesus. Am I the one who said sickness is an illusion? So u don't know that an illusion is also a mirage and a hallucination? You need a brain evaluation.

Sorry that's too advance for you. I cannot discus something you cannot understand. Well you do understand but at a state of acting like you don't. That's what illusion is. Something that was never there in the first place.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

Just asking. No vex

All questions are valid. Sickness,poverty,problems are not real,they are illusional obstacles vital for the growth of an individual.

Lets not lead this thread to another topic. Its not fair on the OP
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
The Christian religion,which broke out from Judaism was originally meant for homosexuals. A way for men to sleep with men just like priests of Mithra did.

That was why jesus was created to be the ideal gay guy. So are the Catholic priest who sleep with boys/men. King James himself was Bisexual. Everything against the law of Yahweh the Old testament god who was anti-gay. The reason Paul the gay man introduced "we are in the time of grace" to Christendom.

The bible is contradicting to the point it also included verses like" "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" which is to continue with stoning kids to death,slavery etc. This is why I wonder how many books were plagiarized to create the bible.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Sorry that's too advance for you. I cannot discus something you cannot understand. Well you do understand but at a state of acting like you don't. That's what illusion is. Something that was never there in the first place.

Same way an illusion is when you say you know of some really sick people and then to immediately say that sickness is an illusion..thats insanity!

This line of reasoning is eons above your league hence why you could not even make sense of it to yourself first before hurriedly spewing it out.

When someone says he knows of people who have REAL sicknesses whom doctors have cured and then to also add that the same sicknesses are illusions is it not proper to ask that person a question like,

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:
The Christian religion,which broke out from Judaism was originally meant for homosexuals. A way for men to sleep with men just like priests of Mithra did.

That was why jesus was created to be the ideal gay guy. So are the Catholic priest who sleep with boys/men. King James himself was Bisexual. Everything against the law of Yahweh the Old testament god who was anti-gay. The reason Paul the gay man introduced "we are in the time of grace" to Christendom.

The bible is contradicting to the point it also included verses like" "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" which is to continue with stoning kids to death,slavery etc. This is why I wonder how many books were plagiarized to create the bible.

See your ignorance in HD on the world wide web. Jesus said I have not come to abolish the law but to fulfil it....He meant he had come to fulfil the requirements of the law in Himself because He wad to take upon Himself the sins of the world and to become the perfect sacrifice once and for all as against what the law required in the once a year highpriest offering and also the fact that judgement of God for sin according to the law was instant and also punishable by death.

You can never understand His comment without understanding His assignment.

You are proof of what an illusion really is.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

See your ignorance in HD on the world wide web. Jesus said I have not come to abolish the law but to fulfil it....He meant he had come to fulfil the requirements of the law in Himself because He wad to take upon Himself the sins of the world and to become the perfect sacrifice once and for all as against what the law required in the once a year highpriest offering and also the fact that judgement of God for sin according to the law was instant and also punishable by death.

You can never understand His comment without understanding His assignment.

You are proof of what an illusion really is.

Where did you get that from? give me the bible verse please?
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Same way an illusion is when you say you know of some really sick people and then to immediately say that sickness is an illusion..thats insanity!

This line of reasoning is eons above your league hence why you could not even make sense of it to yourself first before hurriedly spewing it out.

When someone says he knows of people who have REAL sicknesses whom doctors have cured and then to also add that the same sicknesses are illusions is it not proper to ask that person a question like,

I consider this a waste of my time as I need to be in the gym now. However I enjoy engaging people like you

The the below screenshot. Nothing is a miracle from jesus. Some people know better.

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Where did you get that from? give me the bible verse please?

Your comment confirms your illusionary perspective. I just told you that you cannot understand the comment without first understanding the assignment and you are asking for bible verse. Smh
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Your comment confirms your illusionary perspective. I just told you that you cannot understand the comment without first understanding the assignment and you are asking for bible verse. Smh

Give me the bible verse I requested for. Where you claimed jesus has fulfilled the law and he is the human sacrifice. I need it to take you serious.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Also tell me the laws he fulfilled. What about the law of stoning kids to death or killing a woman who helps her husband in a fight? What happened to those laws? Are you a follower of Yahweh or not? If you are you must keep all his laws
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Give me the bible verse I requested for. Where you claimed jesus has fulfilled the law and he is the human sacrifice. I need it to take you serious.

Let me help you....pick up a bible if you have one or use online bible to study this..

In Matthew’s record of what is commonly called the Sermon on the Mount, these words of Jesus are recorded: “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished” (Matthew 5:17-18).

It is frequently argued that if Jesus did not “abolish” the law, then it must still be binding. Accordingly, such components as the Sabbath-day requirement must be operative still, along with perhaps numerous other elements of the Mosaic Law. This assumption is grounded in a misunderstanding of the words and intent of this passage. Christ did not suggest here that the binding nature of the law of Moses would remain forever in effect. Such a view would contradict everything we learn from the balance of the New Testament (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15).

Of special significance in this study is the word rendered “abolish.” It translates the Greek term kataluo, literally meaning “to loosen down.” The word is found seventeen times in the New Testament. It is used, for example, of the destruction of the Jewish temple by the Romans (Matthew 26:61; 27:40; Acts 6:14), and of the dissolving of the human body at death (2 Corinthians 5:1). The term can carry the extended meaning of “to overthrow,” i.e., “to render vain, deprive of success.” In classical Greek, it was used in connection with institutions, laws, etc., to convey the idea of “to invalidate.”

It is especially important to note how the word is used in Matthew 5:17. In this context, “abolish” is set in opposition to “fulfill.” Christ came “...not to abolish, but to fulfill.” Jesus did not come to this earth for the purpose of acting as an opponent of the law. His goal was not to prevent its fulfillment. Rather, He revered it, loved it, obeyed it, and brought it to fruition. He fulfilled the law’s prophetic utterances regarding Himself (Luke 24:44). Christ fulfilled the demands of the Mosaic law, which called for perfect obedience under threat of a “curse” (see Galatians 3:10, 13). In this sense, the law’s divine design will ever have an abiding effect. It will always accomplish the purpose for which it was given.

If, however, the law of Moses bears the same relationship to men today, in terms of its binding status, then it was not fulfilled, and Jesus failed at what He came to do. On the other hand, if the Lord did accomplish His goal, then the law was fulfilled, and it is not a binding legal institution today. Further, if the law of Moses was not fulfilled by Christ—and thus remains as a binding legal system for today—then it is not just partially binding. Rather, it is a totally compelling system. Jesus plainly said that not one “jot or tittle” (representative of the smallest markings of the Hebrew script) would pass away until all was fulfilled. Consequently, nothing of the law was to fail until it had completely accomplished its purpose. Jesus fulfilled the law. Jesus fulfilled all of the law. We cannot say that Jesus fulfilled the sacrificial system, but did not fulfill the other aspects of the law. Jesus either fulfilled all of the law, or none of it. What Jesus' death means for the sacrificial system, it also means for the other aspects of the law
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:
Also tell me the laws he fulfilled. What about the law of stoning kids to death or killing a woman who helps her husband in a fight? What happened to those laws? Are you a follower of Yahweh or not? If you are you must keep all his laws

Whether you stone to death or however the death in the old testament law prescribes its punishment the ultimate result is DEATH. It does not matter how it comes but its all known as punishment according to the law.

So if Christ as the lamb of God took upon himself the sins of the world this means the punishment he experienced under the law covered everybody.

So His singular death covered the death the law would have given to everyone else. He was accused of blasphemy and the punishment for blasphemy according to the law was death.

So by fulfilling that aspect of the law he fulfiled the deaths by stoning, adultery, and all other death related punishment under the law.

Do you get it now?
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by felixomor: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

All questions are valid. Sickness,poverty,problems are not real,they are illusional obstacles vital for the growth of an individual.

Lets not lead this thread to another topic. Its not fair on the OP

"All questions are valid", Oh I see shocked
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Let me help you....pick up a bible if you have one or use online bible to study this..

In Matthew’s record of what is commonly called the Sermon on the Mount, these words of Jesus are recorded: “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished” (Matthew 5:17-18).

That should have verse 1 to 3 incuded. "23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they for they do not practice what they preach" which is exactly the laws of Moses" Which is exactly what Islam practice till this day.

It is frequently argued that if Jesus did not “abolish” the law, then it must still be binding. Accordingly, such components as the Sabbath-day requirement must be operative still, along with perhaps numerous other elements of the Mosaic Law. This assumption is grounded in a misunderstanding of the words and intent of this passage. Christ did not suggest here that the binding nature of the law of Moses would remain forever in effect. Such a view would contradict everything we learn from the balance of the New Testament (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15).

Of special significance in this study is the word rendered “abolish.” It translates the Greek term kataluo, literally meaning “to loosen down.” The word is found seventeen times in the New Testament. It is used, for example, of the destruction of the Jewish temple by the Romans (Matthew 26:61; 27:40; Acts 6:14), and of the dissolving of the human body at death (2 Corinthians 5:1). The term can carry the extended meaning of “to overthrow,” i.e., “to render vain, deprive of success.” In classical Greek, it was used in connection with institutions, laws, etc., to convey the idea of “to invalidate.”

It is especially important to note how the word is used in Matthew 5:17. In this context, “abolish” is set in opposition to “fulfill.” Christ came “...not to abolish, but to fulfill.” Jesus did not come to this earth for the purpose of acting as an opponent of the law. His goal was not to prevent its fulfillment. Rather, He revered it, loved it, obeyed it, and brought it to fruition. He fulfilled the law’s prophetic utterances regarding Himself (Luke 24:44). Christ fulfilled the demands of the Mosaic law, which called for perfect obedience under threat of a “curse” (see Galatians 3:10, 13). In this sense, the law’s divine design will ever have an abiding effect. It will always accomplish the purpose for which it was given.

If, however, the law of Moses bears the same relationship to men today, in terms of its binding status, then it was not fulfilled, and Jesus failed at what He came to do. On the other hand, if the Lord did accomplish His goal, then the law was fulfilled, and it is not a binding legal institution today. Further, if the law of Moses was not fulfilled by Christ—and thus remains as a binding legal system for today—then it is not just partially binding. Rather, it is a totally compelling system. Jesus plainly said that not one “jot or tittle” (representative of the smallest markings of the Hebrew script) would pass away until all was fulfilled. Consequently, nothing of the law was to fail until it had completely accomplished its purpose. Jesus fulfilled the law. Jesus fulfilled all of the law. We cannot say that Jesus fulfilled the sacrificial system, but did not fulfill the other aspects of the law. Jesus either fulfilled all of the law, or none of it. What Jesus' death means for the sacrificial system, it also means for the other aspects of the law

This is where you copied and paste all these from... http://www.gotquestions.org/abolish-fulfill-law.html

I am not here to waste my time with someone who copies from other and paste as if you wrote them.

The other bible verses you quoted were not the words of your master jesus. So I don't consider them valid

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by felixomor: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I thot I was the only one who observed it.
Its like am beginning to discover that some of these guys have problem with grammar sad

Not kidding at all.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:
That should have verse 1 to 3 incuded. "23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they for they do not practice what they preach" which is exactly the laws of Moses" Which is exactly what Islam practice till this day.

This is where you copied and paste all these from... http://www.gotquestions.org/abolish-fulfill-law.html

I am not here to waste my time with someone who copies from other and paste as if you wrote them.

The other bible verses you quoted were not the words of your master jesus. So I don't consider them valid

The whole of Christianity is built on one infallible word. I copied that for you as that is what I have been telling you all along but you needed an expository.

Jesus does not need to humour you by speaking your much needed ABC but His words are there for revelation by His spirit.

If you choose to want Jesus to become your kindergarten teacher then sorry He cannot be. If you need to know about the entire purpose of His birth, death and resurrection it has been documented in the Bible for your digestion but if you choose not to then keep up with your illusionary perspective.

I am a Child of God...bonafide and sealed by His spirit. So think or believe what satisfies you. If you feel Jesus came to preach stoning and killings then when He had the opportunity to fulfil the law when the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery was brought to Him why did he not ask that ahe should be stoned to death when the law prescribed death by stoning for such an offense?

You can keep on with your life....it does not reduce the efficacy of the gospel.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Whether you stone to death or however the death in the old testament law prescribes its punishment the ultimate result is DEATH. It does not matter how it comes but its all known as punishment according to the law.

So if Christ as the lamb of God took upon himself the sins of the world this means the punishment he experienced under the law covered everybody.

So His singular death covered the death the law would have given to everyone else. He was accused of blasphemy and the punishment for blasphemy according to the law was death.

So by fulfilling that aspect of the law he fulfiled the deaths by stoning, adultery, and all other death related punishment under the law.

Do you get it now?

christ,jesus were names that did not exist back then. Theses are Latin names later attached to an unknown character called jesus christ.

Are you aware that human sacrifice,no matter the excuse is barbaric? I read about a guy called Yeshua and Isiah who grew up in present India,known to be a Jew,nailed on the cross but never died. Lets assume you are right,two wrongs cannot make a right. If truly there were a god who sacrificed his son,nothing was made right.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

I thot I was the only one who observed it.
Its like am beginning to discover that some of these guys have problem with grammar sad

Not kidding at all.

They dont really have a problem with grammer because they enjoy throwing it around. They have a problem with Assimilation!

When they speak they should at least be able to understand their very comments first in their head and assess it if it makes any sense before voicing it out but theh dont. All they want to do is tak and talk even when their talk is already speaking against them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

christ,jesus were names that did not exist back then. Theses are Latin names later attached to an unknown character called jesus christ.

Are you aware that human sacrifice,no matter the excuse is barbaric? I read about a guy called Yeshua and Isiah who grew up in present India,known to be a Jew,nailed on the cross but never died. Lets assume you are right,two wrongs cannot make a right. If truly there were a god who sacrificed his son,nothing was made right.

With your carnal mind you wish to decipher the spiritual? Both do not mix.....cross over first to the spiritual then it will all begin to make sense to you.

The sacrifice was formerly lambs as animals but John the Baptist called Him the Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world....He was already prepped for the assignment and He embraced it.

Indonesian law for drug trafficking is death...break it and die simple...if you say ahhh its not right the question you would get back would be why did you even break the law in the first place when you already knew what the punishment was.

So who is guilty is it the judgement or the law breaker because the judgement would not be brought into effect if the law wasn't broken in the first place.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by TomHagen: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The whole of Christianity is built on one infallible word. I copied that for you as that is what I have been telling you all along but you needed an expository.

Jesus does not need to humour you by speaking your much needed ABC but His words are there for revelation by His spirit.

If you choose to want Jesus to become your kindergarten teacher then sorry He cannot be. If you need to know about the entire purpose of His birth, death and resurrection it has been documented in the Bible for your digestion but if you choose not to then keep up with your illusionary perspective.

I am a Child of God...bonafide and sealed by His spirit. So think or believe what satisfies you. If you feel Jesus came to preach stoning and killings then when He had the opportunity to fulfil the law when the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery was brought to Him why did he not ask that ahe should be stoned to death when the law prescribed death by stoning for such an offense?

You can keep on with your life....it does not reduce the efficacy of the gospel.
I was reading that thing up and I was like wow!, this guy knows his stuff. I no know say na copy and paste you dey do. You for put link na. Plagiarism no be sin?

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
@AnonyNymous
If the ancient Egyptians were dark in complexion, were the ancient Israelites also the same?
Cos if so, then the story of Pharaoh's daughter concealing the identity of Moses does not make sense.

Also what happened to that race during Borgia's reign, cos it seems they were not around(Rome and Europe) for this fallacy to have grown.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
I was reading that thing up and I was like wow!, this guy knows his stuff. I no know say na copy and paste you dey do. You for put link na. Plagiarism no be sin?

The scriptures are not copyright protected thats why we preach it for free. That was not Plagiarism.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
lol,
This is not the first time, cloudgoddess had caught him doing it in a former thread.
I guess he can't use his _nte_le_t properly.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:

The deceptiveness and blind rigmarole of you guys never fails to make me smile at your folly. You most especially Ranchhodas. You seek the truth and when its right in front of you, you discard it and target the messenger. It shows you are a liar and hypocrite and only here to do what the rest of you are good at doing and that is to attempt to mock God. I have said this to a lot of Atheists here on NL and i will say same to you.

There have been Professors, Doctors, Distinguished Scientists, extremely wealthy people who were all Atheists and they all had one thing in common. Just like you they all mocked God at every given opportunity....Ironically they have all died and new set have emerged but guess what? Almost all of these people have been forgotten as many people have moved on after their demise but the same Gospel they mocked is still as powerful as it has always been and has been growing exponentially in great and marvelous ways and places.

Jesus is still a household name while the names of the mockers have been forgotten. That is still going to be the norm today....Nairaland will come and go and so will its owner and all the mockers on here but the Word of God would remain in strength and glory.

Keep on running hard hoping you would either outrun your shadow or at least tire it out but guess what? Same way your shadow does not age with you or sweat with you or get tired like you so is the word of God. you will keep on shadow boxing the wind hoping that one day you would be able to get in a solid punch to the face of the wind which you can neither see nor touch...Good luck with that......Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

There have been Professors, Doctors, Distinguished Scientists, extremely wealthy people who were all Atheists and they all had one thing in common. Just like you they all mocked God at every given opportunity....Ironically they have all died and new set have emerged but guess what? Almost all of these people have been forgotten as many people have moved on after their demise but the same Gospel they mocked is still as powerful as it has always been and has been growing exponentially in great and marvelous ways and places.

Jesus is still a household name while the names of the mockers have been forgotten. That is still going to be the norm today....Nairaland will come and go and so will its owner and all the mockers on here but the Word of God would remain in strength and glory.
Don't worry the growth of the internet will make that idea(your jesus) extinct and laughable, just like people formerly believing natural disasters were because the gods were angry.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by TomHagen: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The deceptiveness and blind rigmarole of you guys never fails to make me smile at your folly. You most especially Ranchhodas. You seek the truth and when its right in front of you, you discard it and target the messenger. It shows you are a liar and hypocrite and only here to do what the rest of you are good at doing and that is to attempt to mock God. I have said this to a lot of Atheists here on NL and i will say same to you.

Keep on running hard hoping you would either outrun your shadow or at least tire it out but guess what? Same way your shadow does not age with you or sweat with you or get tired like you so is the word of God. you will keep on shadow boxing the wind hoping that one day you would be able to get in a solid punch to the face of the wind which you can neither see nor touch...Good luck with that......Cheers
I am deeply saddened (almost to the point of tears) by your accusations. I am an earnest seeker of the truth. I just have to point out things I consider to be flaws when people try to present to me their various versions of this truth. Or do you expect me to close my eyes to things that do not make sense to me. If you consider my actions dishonest and hypocritic, then I guess there is nothing I can do.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
4kings:

Don't worry the growth of the internet will make that idea(your jesus) extinct and laughable, just like people formerly believing natural disasters were because the gods were angry.

The Same internet that helps to propagate the gospel? You aint even smart!

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
I am deeply saddened (almost to the point of tears) by your accusations. I am an earnest seeker of the truth. I just have to point out things I consider to be flaws when people try to present to me their various versions of this truth. Or do you expect me to close my eyes to things that do not make sense to me. If you consider my actions dishonest and hypocritic, then I guess there is nothing I can do.

All i can say to you is that you should keep on deceiving yourself. Enjoy it.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by TomHagen: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

All i can say to you is that you should keep on deceiving yourself. Enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 59th Birthday / Supriem Rockefeller Messiah Or Antichrist? / RCCG Pastors Have Started Implementing The Dress Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.