Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home (17666 Views)

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) / The Homosexual Prayer / 6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Eddlad: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Are you confused?

Any bible verse to consolidate what you saying about "Christians" putting up portraits of "Jesus"?

If not why are you calling them Christians?,so you can create this thread and denigrate Christianity right?

I maybe wrong so enlighten me.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by bi0nics: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Eddlad:

Any bible verse to consolidate what you saying about "Christians" putting up portraits of "Jesus"?

If not why are you calling them Christians?,so you can create this thread and denigrate Christianity right?

Stop stressing yourself...

A dead beat I would say
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Eddlad:

As you read in my opening post, virtually EVERY church I've been to has one image of 'Jesus' or the other. When I visit my Christian friends' houses, I see portraits of this man in their homes along with some inspirational quote or whatever. If you want to pretend as if that image of 'Jesus' is not used by Christians worldwide then keep pretending.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2016
4kings:
@AnonyNymous
If the ancient Egyptians were dark in complexion, were the ancient Israelites also the same?
Cos if so, then the story of Pharaoh's daughter concealing the identity of Moses does not make sense.

Also what happened to that race during Borgia's reign, cos it seems they were not around(Rome and Europe) for this fallacy to have grown.

I've done a little research on these topics, and let me answer them to the best of my knowledge. Yes, the ancient Egyptians were dark in complexion. So were the Israelites. . .In fact, that was how it was possible for Moses to supposedly be concealed. Do you think it makes any sense for a white baby to be brought to the court of a black Pharaoh and nobody would suspect anything? There's irrefutable archeological proof that the ancient Egyptians were black, and the Israelites being black would be the only logical way to reason out most if the fables in the bible. . . such as Joseph's brothers not being able to recognise him when they arrived in Egypt to beg. The biblical Israelites are supposed to be descendants of 'Ham' which is Hebrew and roughly translates to 'black'.
So how did 'white' Israelites and 'white' Jesus spread?
First off, I hope you are well aware that it takes only 3 generations of interracial breeding to turn a 'black' person 'white'.
That said, we are all aware of the evils of the Roman Catholic Church, and their role in bringing these Christian zombies we have all over nairaland today. They destroyed contents of the original 'bible' which weren't favourable to their rule, and restructured the bible so they could marry the church and state together. I sometimes wonder if the original bible was logical/made sense and just got corrupted. They destroyed every other text from the ancient Israelites, leaving but one - the dead sea scrolls, found in 1947, which have never been released to the public. Tgey removed one of the 'synoptic' gospels, the book of Barnabas, which is prob lost forever, probably because it made more sense than the four that are currently read today. If you read the book 'Lost Christianities' by a former Christian professor of theology, his 30 years of travels and research led him to the conclusion that most of the books supposedly written by Paul are, in fact forgeries. He even scanned a page of one of the leaflets a book was supposedly gotten from and provided an in-depth analysis.
That said, with Roman conquest, the image of Jesus changed gradually. . . the earliest known image of Jesus is that of a black man. With time, after interbreeding and more Roman conquest, the image of Jesus gradually changed, with his features becoming more and more European. At the time Rodrigo Borgia became the pope, most of Europe's black population had mixed and was 'white'. . . with that, it was easy to sell the concept of a white biblical history.
**Edit: it's funny how Yahweh left out the regions of Australia, Eastern Asia, North, & South America, & Southern Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Enough with your stories just explain why you have images of Cesare Borgia in your churches.
Christians don't make images. I have no images of any kind. Talk to me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:

Christians don't make images. I have no images of any kind. Talk to me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
So you're seriously pretending that you don't see one image or the other of this man in churches worldwide??
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
ifenes:

christ,jesus were names that did not exist back then. Theses are Latin names later attached to an unknown character called jesus christ.

Christ is the Greek word for Hebrew name Messiah, who was frequently mentioned & anticipated in the Covenant of Israel, right from Genesis 3. Even the Greek meaning of the word Christ will be of great aid to you.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

the same Gospel they mocked is still as powerful as it has always been and has been GROWING EXPONENTIALLY in great and MARVELLOUS ways and places.

Jesus is still a household name while the names of the mockers have been forgotten. That is still going to be the norm today....Nairaland will come and go and so will its owner and all the mockers on here but the Word of God would remain in strength and glory.

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

So you're seriously pretending that you don't see one image or the other of this man in churches worldwide??

Now you're welcome to REALITY. Seems you're surprised. CHRISTIANS don't MAKE images, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2016
Eddlad:

Christ Jesus is the True Light of this world. And His CHURCH is growing stronger by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:

Now you're welcome to REALITY. Seems you're surprised. CHRISTIANS don't MAKE images, period!
It will only take me a few minutes to walk down to the nearest church and take a picture of Jesus with my phone. In fact, I'm at work now in Lekki. There's a catholic church nearby. Maybe on my way home I'll take a picture of Jesus for you to see
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

It will only take me a few minutes to walk down to the nearest church and take a picture of Jesus with my phone. In fact, I'm at work now in Lekki. There's a catholic church nearby. Maybe on my way home I'll take a picture of Jesus for you to see

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the TRUE WORSHIPPERS shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Choose for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I've done a little research on these topics, and let me answer them to the best of my knowledge. Yes, the ancient Egyptians were dark in complexion. So were the Israelites. . .In fact, that was how it was possible for Moses to supposedly be concealed. Do you think it makes any sense for a white baby to be brought to the court of a black Pharaoh and nobody would suspect anything? There's irrefutable archeological proof that the ancient Egyptians were black, and the Israelites being black would be the only logical way to reason out most if the fables in the bible. . . such as Joseph's brothers not being able to recognise him when they arrived in Egypt to beg. The biblical Israelites are supposed to be descendants of 'Ham' which is Hebrew and roughly translates to 'black'.
So how did 'white' Israelites and 'white' Jesus spread?
First off, I hope you are well aware that it takes only 3 generations of interracial breeding to turn a 'black' person 'white'.
That said, we are all aware of the evils of the Roman Catholic Church, and their role in bringing these Christian zombies we have all over nairaland today. They destroyed contents of the original 'bible' which weren't favourable to their rule, and restructured the bible so they could marry the church and state together. I sometimes wonder if the original bible was logical/made sense and just got corrupted. They destroyed every other text from the ancient Israelites, leaving but one - the dead sea scrolls, found in 1947, which have never been released to the public. Tgey removed one of the 'synoptic' gospels, the book of Barnabas, which is prob lost forever, probably because it made more sense than the four that are currently read today. If you read the book 'Lost Christianities' by a former Christian professor of theology, his 30 years of travels and research led him to the conclusion that most of the books supposedly written by Paul are, in fact forgeries. He even scanned a page of one of the leaflets a book was supposedly gotten from and provided an in-depth analysis.
That said, with Roman conquest, the image of Jesus changed gradually. . . the earliest known image of Jesus is that of a black man. With time, after interbreeding and more Roman conquest, the image of Jesus gradually changed, with his features becoming more and more European. At the time Rodrigo Borgia became the pope, most of Europe's black population had mixed and was 'white'. . . with that, it was easy to sell the concept of a white biblical history.
**Edit: it's funny how Yahweh left out the regions of Australia, Eastern Asia, North, & South America, & Southern Africa
lol @nairaland christian zombies.
That being said, I have also read that some of the epistles that most Christians claim were written by Paul are rejected by some scholars such as 2thessalonians, 1&2 timothy, titus, ephesians and colossians, though they are many reasons but some believe Paul was a gnostic(pneumatic) and never preached a pastoral message(ie structure of the church). Also have u noticed that Paul never made mention of the virgin birth, which is much of a big deal in Christendom today. And I will also check out the book u mentioned.

Wheew, this world and conspiracy. Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2016
OK! Then make your own FORGERIES half as articulate as Paul's inimitable Epistles. Paul IS too much, & OUTLASTS these low-lifers that can't withstand Truth.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

With your carnal mind you wish to decipher the spiritual? Both do not mix.....cross over first to the spiritual then it will all begin to make sense to you.
I could still detect lies with my "carnal mind"

The sacrifice was formerly lambs as animals but John the Baptist called Him the Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world....He was already prepped for the assignment and He embraced it.

John the Baptist never wrote a book so please don't say he did,otherwise do quote him from his book(s)

Indonesian law for drug trafficking is death...break it and die simple...if you say ahhh its not right the question you would get back would be why did you even break the law in the first place when you already knew what the punishment was.

Real laws cannot be broken. Are you aware that weed smoking is legal in the Netherlands and illegal in the UK and other countries. Drugs itself is not wrong,its only a political thing.

So who is guilty is it the judgement or the law breaker because the judgement would not be brought into effect if the law wasn't broken in the first place.

No one has the right to judge the other.No judge is perfect,they have all broken the artificial laws one way or the other. When are you reverting to your winner01 account?

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by winner01(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
ifenes:
I could still detect lies with my "carnal mind"

John the Baptist never wrote a book so please don't say he did,otherwise do quote him from his book(s)

Real laws cannot be broken. Are you aware that weed smoking is legal in the Netherlands and illegal in the UK and other countries. Drugs itself is not wrong,its only a political thing.

No one has the right to judge the other.No judge is perfect,they have all broken the artificial laws one way or the other. When are you reverting to your winner01 account?
Stop mentioning me, i no get ur time now, wait till i'm less busy.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:
OK! Then make your own FORGERIES half as articulate as Paul's inimitable Epistles. Paul IS too much, & OUTLASTS these low-lifers that can't withstand Truth.
Was this directed at me?
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by mrZENographer: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
There is no picture of Jesus, only actors. All those pictures are promoted by pagan christians aka Catholics.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by mrZENographer: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
There is no picture of Jesus, only actors. All those pictures are promoted by pagan christians aka Catholics, HENCE THE popularity.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrZENographer:
There is no picture of Jesus, only actors. All those pictures are promoted by pagan christians aka Catholics, HENCE THE popularity.
You didn't read the op, its not about 'actors'.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Without any Central administration,

Without an army,

Without a dime of bank deposit,

Jesus practically owns everything on earth, including the Oil in Saudi Arabia.

Christ Jesus is Lord.
Bros!! What has your post got to do with the thread? You are literally derailing this thread.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:
You see, the difference between me and the authors of the forgeries is that I'm not a liar. So while you're there reading forged books written by some middle aged scholar from the medieval times and clinging onto it with your life, I'm here as an agnostic -agnostic because I will scrutinise everything before I take it to be true. . .searching for the real truth
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
4kings:

Was this directed at me?
No overrate yourself. I take God beg you.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
4kings, no need to reply. Don't derail the thread by entering an unnecessary argument. Christians will always 'win' even if they're wrong.

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
winner01:
Stop mentioning me, i no get ur time now, wait till i'm less busy.

You had the time to reply tho

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by honourhim: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus of Nazareth rules the world.

Op is telling you that the picture u see as that of Jesus is not Jesus. What is there to argue?

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Eddlad: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

As you read in my opening post, virtually EVERY church I've been to has one image of 'Jesus' or the other. When I visit my Christian friends' houses, I see portraits of this man in their homes along with some inspirational quote or whatever. If you want to pretend as if that image of 'Jesus' is not used by Christians worldwide then keep pretending.

Whoever you are referring to, they are not Christians prove otherwise or drop this, it's almost like you have nothing to say.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Raphaelmary(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pope Alexander VI was known for having multiple mistresses and in 1476 bore a son named Cesare Borgia. Cesare was Alexanders favored son and by the age of 15 had already become the Bishop of Pamplona. By his 18th birthday he was a Cardinal. Borgia also had an older brother named Giovanni who was Captain General of the Papacy Military forces.

Cesare envied his brothers position and many scholars believe he envied it so much that he had his own brother assassinated in order to obtain the office. Other records show the brothers slept with the same mistress, the wife of their younger brother Goffredo. Many believe the inflamed love triangle between the brothers and their so-called mistresses is what led to young Giovanni’s demise. Following Giovanni’s assassination, Cesare Borgia resigned his position as Cardinal and became Captain General of the Papacy Military. During this time, the Catholic Church was waging war on Islam and Cesare was about to play a vital role in the history of the Church.

At the time, the Muslims had successfully made their way to Germany and taken control of Turkey. This threatened the Churches stronghold over the empire. During the same period, the image of Jesus was similar to that of a Muslim and the church was having a hard time selling its ideologies in the region. Some say they devised a plan to correct this issue and used Cesare Borgia as its tool. Consequently, some historians say the pope came up with a plan to have every painting of the original messiah destroyed. Next, Alexander VI commissioned Leonardo Di Vinci to reinvent Jesus in the image of his own beloved son, Cesare Borgia. This completely disassociated the whites of the empire from the Muslims they had to fight, making it easier to kill their enemies in good conscious. (OMG Information)

Between 1502 and 1503, he (Borgia) employed Leonardo da Vinci as a military architect and engineer, in which him and Leonardo da Vinci became intimate instantaneously, they were lovers. To express his love towards Cesare, Leonardo painted many pictures of him. Cesare’s Father Rodrigo Borgia, who later became Pope Alexander VI, under the authority of the Catholic Church Elite, had his son picture put up as Jesus Christ in the Western World. Cesare had sex with his own sister Lucrezia, and he killed his brother Giovanni in 1497, and this is the man whom the Catholic Church gave their consent to allowing his picture to be put up and portrayed as Jesus Christ to deceive the whole world to think Christ was European. See what most people don’t know is, there was a competition during the time called the Renaissance period, between Leonardo da Vinci and the well known Michelangelo. The competition was to see who could impress the king by a making a new image of the King’s son that would deceive the world, in which Leonardo da Vinci won the competition.
**********"
Are you squirming yet?
Pro-Christian blogs that agree with this. . . Also, I’ve seen depictions of Jesus as Hercules, with brown hair, clean-shaven and muscular, and Jesus as Apollo, with blonde hair, clean-shaven, young, and effeminate.
So then what does Jesus really look like??
Herodotus, an ancient historian, described exactly what the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews looked like, which he witnessed with his own eyes. Herodotus, who visited Egypt about 457 BC, says in Book II: [The Nubians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians have broad noses, thick lips, woolly hair, and they are burnt of skin.:

Directly and indirectly, the following verses reveal the visual appearance of the Biblical Israelites: Lamentations 4:8 [Their visage is blacker than a coal.], Lamentations 5:10 [our skin was black like an oven.]

The skin color of Christ is described as being dark: as if it was burned in a furnace. Revelation 1:14,15 [His head and his hairs were white like wool, white as snow (Christ suffered a lot, and went gray early in life), and his eyes were as a flame of fire (reddish), and his feet like unto fine brass as if they burned in a furnace!] Brass is already brown, like a doorknob; anything burned has to get very dark from oxidation. And Christ’s feet were the same color as the rest of his body: dark brass! (The Israelite Network)
So when I walk by and I see African slaves to a fallacious European religion, putting an image of a European aristocrat all over their churches, in their homes, etc, I can't help but chuckle.
i thought u were saying christians, hw com u reduced it to catholics... And BTW i ve read d novel...the name is THE FAMILY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus / 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.