Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home (17350 Views)

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) / The Homosexual Prayer / 6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yes. You read that right. The image of 'Jesus' is none other than Cesare Borgia. To have a glimpse of how disgusting the Borgia's were maybe you should watch the seasonal movie 'The Borgias' . Anyway let's take a look at Cesare's life. . .

Cesare Borgia
Cesare Borgia was the Son of Pope Alexander VI. In fact, he was the popes most loved and illegitimate son. (at one time papacy members were allowed to marry.) Pope Alexander VI was known for having multiple mistresses and in 1476 bore a son named Cesare Borgia. Cesare was Alexanders favored son and by the age of 15 had already become the Bishop of Pamplona. By his 18th birthday he was a Cardinal. Borgia also had an older brother named Giovanni who was Captain General of the Papacy Military forces.

Cesare envied his brothers position and many scholars believe he envied it so much that he had his own brother assassinated in order to obtain the office. Other records show the brothers slept with the same mistress, the wife of their younger brother Goffredo. Many believe the inflamed love triangle between the brothers and their so-called mistresses is what led to young Giovanni’s demise. Following Giovanni’s assassination, Cesare Borgia resigned his position as Cardinal and became Captain General of the Papacy Military. During this time, the Catholic Church was waging war on Islam and Cesare was about to play a vital role in the history of the Church.

At the time, the Muslims had successfully made their way to Germany and taken control of Turkey. This threatened the Churches stronghold over the empire. During the same period, the image of Jesus was similar to that of a Muslim and the church was having a hard time selling its ideologies in the region. Some say they devised a plan to correct this issue and used Cesare Borgia as its tool. Consequently, some historians say the pope came up with a plan to have every painting of the original messiah destroyed. Next, Alexander VI commissioned Leonardo Di Vinci to reinvent Jesus in the image of his own beloved son, Cesare Borgia. This completely disassociated the whites of the empire from the Muslims they had to fight, making it easier to kill their enemies in good conscious. (OMG Information)

Between 1502 and 1503, he (Borgia) employed Leonardo da Vinci as a military architect and engineer, in which him and Leonardo da Vinci became intimate instantaneously, they were lovers. To express his love towards Cesare, Leonardo painted many pictures of him. Cesare’s Father Rodrigo Borgia, who later became Pope Alexander VI, under the authority of the Catholic Church Elite, had his son picture put up as Jesus Christ in the Western World. Cesare had sex with his own sister Lucrezia, and he killed his brother Giovanni in 1497, and this is the man whom the Catholic Church gave their consent to allowing his picture to be put up and portrayed as Jesus Christ to deceive the whole world to think Christ was European. See what most people don’t know is, there was a competition during the time called the Renaissance period, between Leonardo da Vinci and the well known Michelangelo. The competition was to see who could impress the king by a making a new image of the King’s son that would deceive the world, in which Leonardo da Vinci won the competition.
**********"
Are you squirming yet?
Pro-Christian blogs that agree with this. . . Also, I’ve seen depictions of Jesus as Hercules, with brown hair, clean-shaven and muscular, and Jesus as Apollo, with blonde hair, clean-shaven, young, and effeminate.
So then what does Jesus really look like??
Herodotus, an ancient historian, described exactly what the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews looked like, which he witnessed with his own eyes. Herodotus, who visited Egypt about 457 BC, says in Book II: [The Nubians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians have broad noses, thick lips, woolly hair, and they are burnt of skin.]

Directly and indirectly, the following verses reveal the visual appearance of the Biblical Israelites: Lamentations 4:8 [Their visage is blacker than a coal.], Lamentations 5:10 [our skin was black like an oven.]

The skin color of Christ is described as being dark: as if it was burned in a furnace. Revelation 1:14,15 [His head and his hairs were white like wool, white as snow (Christ suffered a lot, and went gray early in life), and his eyes were as a flame of fire (reddish), and his feet like unto fine brass as if they burned in a furnace!] Brass is already brown, like a doorknob; anything burned has to get very dark from oxidation. And Christ’s feet were the same color as the rest of his body: dark brass! (The Israelite Network)
So when I walk by and I see African slaves to a fallacious European religion, putting an image of a European aristocrat all over their churches, in their homes, etc, I can't help but chuckle.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Xavee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Op, this is a very Interesting topic you've touched on. Let me go and do a little research before i make any further comment.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus of Nazareth rules the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus of Nazareth rules the world.
Are you confused?

4 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Op, are you suggesting that Lamentation & Revelation are authentic Scriptures?

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Are you confused?

How?
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:

How?
What is the topic of this thread and what are you saying?? If you don't have anything relevant to add then stay off
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:
Op, are you suggesting that Lamentation & Revelation are authentic Scriptures?

If you can read, and have comprehension skills, then you'll understand that those passages are references to what your physics defying bogeyman would look like, if he existed at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Without any Central administration,

Without an army,

Without a dime of bank deposit,

Jesus practically owns everything on earth, including the Oil in Saudi Arabia.

Christ Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Without any Central administration,

Without an army,

Without a dime of bank deposit,

Jesus practically owns everything on earth, including the Oil in Saudi Arabia.

Christ Jesus is Lord.

That is in your little world.

3 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:

If you can read, and have comprehension skills, then you'll understand that those passages are references to what your physics defying bogeyman would look like, if he existed at all.

so that all created beings in heaven and on earth--even those long ago dead and buried--will bow in worship before this Jesus Christ,
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

That is in your little world.

ifenes, long time! I full ground.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:

ifenes, long time! I full ground.

It's nice to see you again. I can see you haven't outgrown that middle eastern religion. smiley
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:

If you want to talk physics, start from Genesis 1, & acknowledge that Jesus is the Light, not one of the lights..

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

It's nice to see you again. I can see you haven't outgrown that middle eastern religion. smiley

Na so so wonder Jesus de do,
Na so so wonder Jesus de do. Jesus is doing many miracles around me here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:

Na so so wonder Jesus de do,
Na so so wonder Jesus de do. Jesus is doing many miracles around me here in Nigeria.

Unfortunately there was no human called Jesus. If the above picture is the reason why you are glued to your false belief you need to take jesus to the ebola camp or the clinic to heal proper sick people.

I could post a long list of of sick people helped to recover by medical practitioners. One must advance and not regress. Every sickness is an illusion anyway,none of them are real. Just state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Unfortunately there was no human called Jesus. If the above picture is the reason why you are glued to your false belief you need to take jesus to the ebola camp or the clinic to heal proper sick people.

I could post a long list of of sick people helped to recover by medical practitioners. One must advance and not regress. Every sickness is an illusion anyway,none of them are real. Just state of mind.

so the headache you feel is an illussion and perhaps so is the panadol you also drink

the malaria is also an illusion and so are the drugs for it.

if sickness is an illusion then bring an HiV infected person and take their blood and inject yourself with it. prove your illusion theory right. Afterall the blood too would be an illusion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Sister Grace drove her car to church last Sunday, the first time in over a year after the best medical science told her 'Madam, you are blind. Only God can help you now.' And God indeed has helped her. Its thrilling to be part of this great Love story called JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please don't derail the thread. This thread serves to show that Christianity was just accepted without scrutiny. I've seen these depictions of 'white Jesus' everywhere in churches, some denominations even bow down to it. . . despite Exodus being strongly against that. This thread shows them what they've been worshipping, and if any of you can debunk this, by all means, please do so

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

so the headache you feel is an illussion and perhaps so is the panadol you also drink

the malaria is also an illusion and so are the drugs for it.

if sickness is an illusion then bring an HiV infected person and take their blood and inject yourself with it. prove your illusion theory right. Afterall the blood too would be an illusion.

Do you know the meaning of illusion?
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

Do you know the meaning of illusion?

Do you know the meaning of a Mirage? Or a hallucination or an apparition?
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by ifenes(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you know the meaning of a Mirage? Or a hallucination or an apparition?

That is what happen when you say jesus died for you. Type illusion on google to learn more for yourself. The earlier you freed your mind the better

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by cckris: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Please don't derail the thread. This thread serves to show that Christianity was just accepted without scrutiny. I've seen these depictions of 'white Jesus' everywhere in churches, some denominations even bow down to it. . . despite Exodus being strongly against that. This thread shows them what they've been worshipping, and if any of you can debunk this, by all means, please do so
I also show you that Jesus is VERY REAL.

We accept Jesus based on the ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY of His WORD from Genesis to Revelation. Not some European portraiture, but the authentic Messiah, who rules the world by AGAPE LOVE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:

We accept Jesus based on the ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY of His WORD from Genesis to Revelation. Not some European portraiture, but the authentic Messiah, who rules the world by AGAPE LOVE.
The man who you claim had agape love, created hell of torment incase people don't reciprocate. SMH

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifenes:

That is what happen when you say jesus died for you. Type illusion on google to learn more for yourself. The earlier you freed your mind the better

What has my talk got to do with Jesus. Am I the one who said sickness is an illusion? So u don't know that an illusion is also a mirage and a hallucination? You need a brain evaluation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

What has my talk got to do with Jesus. Am I the one who said sickness is an illusion? So u don't know that an illusion is also a mirage and a hallucination? You need a brain evaluation.
Now now, no need to trade insults here. . . I noticed you jumped on the thread without addressing the topic
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
4kings:

The man who you claim had agape love, created hell of torment incase people don't reciprocate. SMH

Do u have a child? Do u love that Child? If in the land u live there are offenses punishable by death under law and you have repeatedly warned your kind against carrying out those offenses and your child still deliberately goes ahead to do them....would your love prevent him from serving the punishment? Yes or no

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:

Enough with your stories just explain why you have images of Cesare Borgia in your churches.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Now now, no need to trade insults here. . . I noticed you jumped on the thread without addressing the topic

I am not bound by any law to address the OP. I responded to what I felt I needed to clear up. if I would tender a direct response to a direct comment and the other person would immediately switch to targeting Jesus from my statement when my comment had nothing to do with that then surely he needs a brain evaluation

1 Like

Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by 4kings: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do u have a child? Do u love that Child? If in the land u live there are offenses punishable by death under law and you have repeatedly warned your kind against carrying out those offenses and your child still deliberately goes ahead to do them....would your love prevent him from serving the punishment? Yes or no
Stop twisting the truth.
There are non-religious men who are by far morally better than most hypocrite in the Christian sect, but according to your believe, they will tormented eternally just because they don't believe in Yahweh.
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am not bound by any law to address the OP
Well, actually, you are:
Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Make Seun catch you
Re: The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
4kings:

Stop twisting the truth.
There are non-religious men who are by far morally better than most hypocrite in the Christian sect, but according to your believe, they will tormented eternally just because they don't believe in Yahweh.

I have no words for you. Keep on twisting your angle. Shows you dont understand my question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To? / What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.