Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily (52132 Views)

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k / 29 Paid Apps That Temporarily Free On Google Play Store / Apple Temporarily Pulled Back The Update 9.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by Manuella4ace: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
to bypass your banning change your date to nilext tomorrow date, and that will be all.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by Dozilala(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Emarc16:
What I Saw On My Whatsapp Please Help!!!

My Whatsapp has kept counting and even when I uninstall it still counts please what do I do?
wait till the time they said you should wait, 17:30
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by myatl101: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2016
sorextee:
Ask mynd44 (dat annoying mod in politics section) to unban you. grin undecided

Jokes apart. What have u been sending with ur account? If u re using an android fone, download dat app where u can have two whatsapp accounts in one phone. D name of d app shld be space app or so. Then register anode number there..

Call "Parallel Space", but mind you he/she will register with another SIM.

Why can't he/she holds till the banned time expired to learn/know where things went wrong?

We mostly do mistake of always in a haste to get things done, yet failed to look inwardly for the only solution from the knowledgeable and experienced ones concerned for the way out.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by myatl101: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Emarc16:

I don't even know my crime dey just saying I sent many messages to pple
How often to you keep sending messages to unknown or people that doesn't welcome your messages?

Once several people keep blocking you, their scam alert mechanism will trigger the ban automatically for a already specified period of time depending on the numbers of blocking for a specified time frame

Relax and regain your freedom after expiration of the banned time.
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by Kelly2713(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
op have been sharing nude pics and videos on Whatsapp. so that's the consequence

Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by Meister(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Emarc16:

My Whatsapp has kept counting and even when I uninstall it still counts please what do I do?

Below Are Activities That Can Lead To WhatsApp
Ban
1. Sending too many messages to users who do
not have your number saved in their address
books. Make sure that you ask all of your
WhatsApp contacts to add your current number to
their address books.
2. Being blocked by too many people in a short
period of time. Make sure you only communicate
with people who want to receive messages from
you.
3. Creating too many groups that contain users
who do not list you in their address books. Make
sure that you ask all of your WhatsApp contacts
to add your current number to their address
books.
4. Sending the same message to too many people.
Use Broadcast Lists to send the same message to
your contacts.

You must have violated at least one of their rules hence the temporary banning. Just warning u so u won't fall a victim again
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by juliato(f): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Emarc16:

I can't start rebroadcasting a new number to my Friends n family right now its telling me to wait for 22hrs to be able to use it
then just exercise patience and wait
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by Franky826: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Emarc16:

did you use the other moded whatsapp versions? like GB whatsapp and whatsapp plus with lots of tweaking? if you did congratulations. zuckerberg just caught you grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by blackestboy: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Maybe Lalasticlala is the new Mod employed by whataspp grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Emarc16:

ain't as bad as ban from Heaven!!!!!!
does whatsapp give you life

go develop your own messenger app, we'll buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! / Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.