Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter (21489 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by ObinnaIzuora: 4:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Ugwu hawkers crying on this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by baby124: 5:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Loool, SR can find trouble. They went to scatter the whatsapp group. End time slap. This woman has a history of dishing slaps so Sowore better be careful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Holyman3(m): 5:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Sometimes I shake my head for these Afonja miscreants.

Everyone of them owns a smart phone specially configured to start ringing each time anything good is mentioned about Igbo.

Buy one good thing about the entire hatred induced set up is that while you waste your time criticizing us on the Internet, we are doing what we are doing.

In this Obiano issue, We are being associated with vegetable and Export and $5m but Afonja are being associated with what? Doubts and Hatred.

I would chose the former anytime whether it's true or not.
Thats the difference between me and you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by RockHard: 6:13am On Aug 03, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

Which gaffe? How is it embarrassing? Even a blind man knows Obiano is working. This calculated attempt at destroying his reputation doesn't hold water.
His crime is that he is doing well , people are going home to invest and some people are not happy about it, he has to be destroyed and pulled down .
This cannot work . SR can continue playing their drum , we will not dance to it.
Drop your false pride and reason for once Mr. No one said he's not 'working'. A Gaffe by definition means "an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.". It's obvious that is what has happened in this case. We have seen some Ugu on cranes, but certainly not worth the publicly pronounced value his media handlers touted in their press release. If that isn't a gaffe on their part then they should come out and prove so to bury this whole controversy once and for all because this is already beginning to distract from Obiano's other strides. But it seems your likes' reasoning are so beclouded by pride and egotism that you fail to grasp the obvious. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by misscall247: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2016
oyia com and slap me

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Movic1(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2016
alade112:
In a land of Red Mud, and a time of Ugu… the destiny to defend $5M Ugu Scam rest on the shoulders of an Ankara wearing man. His name...
His name Ugubiano

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by yinkus204(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2016
MeanChris:
Sahara Reporters should stop making fools of themselves. First they accused the Governor of copying images from a blog while failing to mention the blog and providing pictorial evidence, now they are showing a whatsapp chat anybody could have doctored to say the First Lady is abusive. How did the person the first lady was conversing with get the first lady's number and what is the identity of this person.

Lemme say again, SR heap allegations with evidences (concrete), if they have anything against the Obiano Govt, they should give us reliable evidence or shut the f..... up.

And to people who believed this trash, you are really zombies
guy stop all the cry u ar crying just tell obiango the ugu scamming governor to show us the farm is that question too much for him

4 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by smartmoses(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2016
She is a Second wife of Obiano and was a maid to first Wife of Obiano b4 Obiano pregnant and married her. She can only make noise

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Almaiga: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Ugu first lady, you and your husband either show us the Ugu farm/ farms or you keep shut cool

6 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by smartmoses(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2016
smartmoses:
She is a Second wife of Obiano and was a maid to first Wife of Obiano b4 Obiano pregnant and married her. She can only make noise
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2016
If you bring your face I'll slap too.... Make Sahara reporters park well
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by maurisoft(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Take it easy Mama cool

Even a kid knows Anambra state cannot export $5million worth of Pumpkin leaves right now cool

God bless Southeastern Nigeria...

Saharareporters remains my reliable source of online news for now cool cool

Bad belle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by munchi(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

If you are going to continue behaving like a little kid who rejoices that his playmate's Akara balls fell down simply because he didn't have any, then, don't quote me again...
Until you grow up, BYE!
. U get mouth joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by bittertruthz: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
$5million from ugu export

Lips sealed!

The ugu self was purchased from Edo and Delta farmers............ If you go to Asaba express close to head bridge, you will see loads of food and vegetables heading towards Onitsha.

So dem sell their own and go purchase watin dem go chop?

3 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by MadCow1: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2016
This is what happens when you have been caught in a lie..

To put Sahara reporters and other doubters like myself to rest, provide us with evidence of the shipping. Which country did it go to.. From what Farm did the produce originate, destination ports Customs and Quarantine certification papers, E.U fruit and vegetable import clearance or permits.. Show us some documentation.

Who Obiano wife wan whip? She should start with her husbands Barber that still puts "Pathing" on her grownass husbands head. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by fearless2014: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2016
I know Obiano's wife phone number & that number displayed there is definetly not her number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
fearless2014:
I know Obiano's wife phone number & that numbet displayed there is definetly not her number.
Lmao..funny nairaland.

Now you know governors wife number..

Even a hobo will claim a billionaire on the net.

#beautyofinternet.

3 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by DjSwaga(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2016
sleekAfonja:
The Lagos/ibadan expressway press really mean business on top the best performing governor.

Where's oni foto ati invoice?oremi aresa daa?

Simple scaling and polishing will do wonders to this picture, by the way grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by columbus007(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2016
One of the things Adeboye said...marry a praying wife not a fighting wife like thugs do undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2016
later una go say leaders no dy work, d ones wey b like say dem work, una dey discredit bad mouth them. wich one dem go do wey una go accept

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by MrTemple(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2016
So d 1st ladies name is Osodieme!

We r watching in 5D.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Mopolchi: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Obiano and im wife don enter ugu scam

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by nkechiben(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Ah Ah Mama take it easy nah! Let people say whatever they like we still know and appreciate the fact that your husband is the best Anambra Governor ever. So chill and stop reacting. People must wag mouth whther you do good or bad. So please let the good work continue. LONG LIVE GOVERNOR OBIANO CARRY GO! We dey feel you!

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by wiseoneking: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:

All this aggravation and vibration just because I asked what your oga don achieve... grin

Chei!!! See defensiveness... grin

Oke, make I tell you what your oga don achieve if you no won tell me. grin

Apat from wandering around in AGIPA uniform with camera man and microphone, he built 1 village gather bridge with 2 plastic clippers on to like fake ibo made lekki ikoyi bridge grin

That's all. no vex . grin
i smell jelousy. Pls what is the name of your state. Hope you will not claim Lagos our only Nomansland as your state. JOKE apart, Anambra is the greatest. What is the name of your state. Osun, methink. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Take it easy Mama cool

Even a kid knows Anambra state cannot export $5million worth of Pumpkin leaves right now cool

God bless Southeastern Nigeria...

Saharareporters remains my reliable source of online news for now cool cool

On what parameter did you come up with this? Ugu sold at 1 naira in Nigeria may cost $2 in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
$5million from ugu export

Lips sealed!

Is more than possible

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by kuuljay(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2016
DIVINE78:
"Ugwugate" how does it sound? Obiano and family are using a thousand lies to cover just one lie busted by Sahara reporters. Too bad.
Who knows if Obiano exported Marijuana under the guise of ugwu? I can't put anything past flaties.
why evils bro grin grin grin grin. Bellow is the picture of the multimillion dollar farm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Deepfreezer(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:

All this aggravation and vibration just because I asked what your oga don achieve... grin

Chei!!! See defensiveness... grin

Oke, make I tell you what your oga don achieve if you no won tell me. grin

Apat from wandering around in AGIPA uniform with camera man and microphone, he built 1 village gather bridge with 2 plastic clippers on to like fake ibo made lekki ikoyi bridge grin

That's all. no vex . grin
tell me ur state. Governors all over the federation knows governance in Anambra is worthy of emulation. No be hear say.

THE SUN SHALL FOREVER RISE FROM THE EAST.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by EdDave(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Is this not the woman who said "My husband does not take alcohol. He only drinks champagne?"

Why am I not surprised?

Do you know what $5m worth of vegetables is? undecided
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by FreeGlobe(f): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mopolchi:
Obiano and im wife don enter ugu scam
lalasticlala whoever moved this useless thread to the FP should not hesitate to push this one too
https://www.nairaland.com/3266093/5-million-anambra-ugu-exports

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal / Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.