Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes (6319 Views)

US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him / Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
I wonder who ever discovered that shit that tobacco plant repel snakes....

Well i don't know if tobacco is it's real name, but that's what everybody calls it.

Had to even kill everything, it just surrounded the whole house, making the whole house look ugly (to me)

I was just going to get something outside when i saw a snake under the plant, I rushed to get a cutlass, but when i returned, it has disappeared into the soak away (abi na sock away), with only half of it's body outside.

Was unable to kill the dangerous animal, i was really annoyed to lose it, but, at least i scattered the plant grin ...
Picture below.

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes by bolt000(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Picture or.. You know the drill.
Re: Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
bolt000:
Picture or.. You know the drill.
Patience ....Picture updated.
Re: Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes by fikky2013(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
It is called ewe taba in yoruba language
Re: Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes by Speshh(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
lol, I said it!

1 Like

Re: Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes by davidif: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2017
Vicoch:
I wonder who ever discovered that shit that tobacco plant repel snakes....

Well i don't know if tobacco is it's real name, but that's what everybody calls it.

Had to even kill everything, it just surrounded the whole house, making the whole house look ugly (to me)

I was just going to get something outside when i saw a snake under the plant, I rushed to get a cutlass, but when i returned, it has disappeared into the soak away (abi na sock away), with only half of it's body outside.

Was unable to kill the dangerous animal, i was really annoyed to lose it, but, at least i scattered the plant grin ...
Picture below.

Lalasticlala mynd44

I am sorry bro but I don't think that is tobacco.
Re: Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes by beetech1: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
It was an excuse them old folks used to give to make sure you don't destroy their source of "taba" or fresh cigarette for those who smoke the dry tender leaves grin

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Unveils High-tech 2-in-1 Combo Decoder In Nigeria / Sell Your Usa And Uk Itunes Gift Cards Here / Human Hybrids Are Real. These Pets Are Actually Being Sold Now To The Super-rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.