Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual (690 Views)

British Royal Etiquette Is Quite… Unusual (pics) / The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared / President Elect Donald J. Trump Facebook Post American React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by petmax2020: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Donald Trump wants you to know that he isn't a typical politician. That's evident as soon as you visit his Facebook page.

Most politicians -- including rival Hillary Clinton -- have a big button at the top of their Facebook page that says "Sign Up." Clicking on it takes people to the campaign website so they can enter their email and phone number to get involved.

But that's not what Trump's Facebook page emphasizes.

The big button on his page says: "Shop Now."

When you click on it, it takes you to his campaign store (shop.donaldjtrump.com) where you can purchase "Make America Great Again!" and "Trump Pence 2016" shirts, hats, stickers, buttons, etc. Prices start at $5.

read more http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/donald-trump-facebook-page-has.html

Cc; Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy come and see oooo

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by kestolove95(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dix trump man is suffering from old. E to talk cool
Re: Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by chachanga: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Donald Trump, the bum!
Wants to ban i and my kin
From the US of A
But, he's a bum whose hot-headed words
Have driven his campaign into a Speed Bump
And when Hilary's through walloping him
He'll be left sucking his fat Thumb!
Re: Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by EpicMaurice(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Eeem......ok...let me just book this space, when i give a sh*t, like maybe never, then i'll get back to it.
Re: Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by DemonUnderSiege: 1:34am On Aug 03, 2016
I was here
Re: Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by petmax2020: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
DemonUnderSiege:
I was here
Re: Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by VocalWalls: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
he is a business man.. what do you expect?
Re: Donald Trump Facebook Page Has Something Unusual by petmax2020: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
and politician
VocalWalls:
he is a business man.. what do you expect?

(1) (Reply)

Suicidal Iran Threaten To Shoot Down American Spy Jets In The Persian Gulf. / U.S President Elect Donald Trump Meets Current President Barrack Obama At The / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.