Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits (985 Views)

21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
For seventeen old student of the Benue State University, Department of English Language and Literally Studies (names withheld), Tuesday, 26th July, 2016 is the day she cannot forget, perhaps for the rest of her life. She was raped by an armed squad of three.

On the said date, she returned from school after an exhaustive time in school reading her lecture notes only to be awakened by armed bandits who were on a robbery spree in the house where she stays with other tenants and indeed, the neighbourhood.

Narrating her story in sobs, the victim of this crime against womanhood said her crime is that she had no phone or money to give to the rapists, what they demanded from her when they resort to raping her as price for not having a phone.

How did it happen? The robbers cum rapists were moving from house to house and with the aid of guns pointing on the heads of their victims, they would command them to silently open their doors following which they are robbed.

The 17 year old was not alone in the house but because the rest gave away either phones or cash, she was asked to remove her bed sheet on which they used to take turns in raping her.
While two suspects are already in police net in connection with the crime, there is a more dangerous trend to the situation. Already, another BSU student has been shot on the arm for allegedly providing a link towards the arrest of the culprits. He was attacked by a group of nine.

Additionally, rather than show remorse for the crime, the rapists are threatening that due to their links with the police, they are going to get off the hook and anybody directly or directly connected with their arrest will be history.

Anonymous source said “Society has to rise against this crime against womanhood.

Imagine that your daughter is raped by armed bandits; this experience is sure to remain with her the rest of her life. Consider the discrimination she is bound to suffer; imagine the traumatic experience.

“I was disturbed because neighbours only watched her, even mothers watched her as she was sobbing in tears. It is pitiable. I am afraid but this is another job for advocates of social justice and the protection of womanhood,” the source concluded.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/08/17-year-old-bsu-student-raped-by-armed.html

lalasticlala
Re: 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
this is very bad lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by ladyF(f): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
We need stronger punishments against rapee though. cry
Re: 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by Ahmed0336(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Eyahhh, d kind truma wey dis young girl go dey pass through know only those that ve been raped ll understand embarassed
Re: 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Too bad . Ladies should learn to carry some emergency weapons anywhere they go like pepper spray, tasers and of course, sharpen your teeth. sad
Re: 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by twise4242(f): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Eyahhh, d kind truma wey dis young girl go dey pass through know only those that ve been raped ll understand embarassed
FRSC says dont drink and drive, na wa o dfficers dey shark
for road anyhow dem no send, na for only Niger una fit
block dis kind thing for road. God dey ooooooo.
This deserve a front page.

Re: 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by Ahmed0336(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2016
twise4242:
FRSC says dont drink and drive, na wa o dfficers dey shark
for road anyhow dem no send, na for only Niger una fit
block dis kind thing for road. God dey ooooooo.
This deserve a front page.
shooo!!! Wetin join me with FRSC and agbo seller wey you draw my attention so? undecided
Re: 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits by devilmaycry: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Smh ...op pics or I don bilivit

(1) (Reply)

419 On Jiji (photos) / Witch - "I Ate More Than 70 People, Took My Son's Virginity" (photos) / How Apostle Weeks Caused Akwa-ibom Church Collapse – Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.