Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,368 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity (2672 Views)

Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee / A Thinking Person's Guide To Why Hillary Clinton Is Not Fit To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by scully95: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Hillary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EGBOMvBrZw

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
I understand one of her leaked emails exposed a plot to kill Gaddafi due some very colonial reasons. I hope she fails.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/110402-France-client-gold-State-Dept.pdf

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Amerikans are like little babies. They cheer their filthy Clinton scum on, when bombing civilian targets in Serbia in a faked-up war that Bill Clinton concocted along with that criminal sow - Madeleine Albright .

Then they act all surprised that the same filthy shiit have rigged their own party’s election system? And they try to blame my son - Vladimirovich Putin for it?

The right place for the Clintons is not on an election platform.

The right place for the Clintons and their staunch supporters like “ValerianSteel & Lucasbalo” is dangling from a noose until their feet stop jiggling. grin

Vladimirovich Putin has already warned the world that Russia still has a nuclear weapon stockpile, and if anyone in the Amerikan administration thinks he’s too afraid to use them, then the United Shiit of Amerika is making a huge mistake.

I remember in 2014, when Australia’s former Prime Minister - Tony Abbott publicly promised to “Shirt front” Vladimirovich Putin when they meet at the G20 summit. (Shirtfront is an Australian term meaning a head-on charge aimed at bumping an opponent to the ground).

When they met; my son - Putin, cold-bloodedly looked him straight in the eyes, and didn’t blink, and Abbott just looked as stupid as he actually is/was. grin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/13/tony-abbott-says-he-will-shirtfront-vladimir-putin-over-downing-of-mh17

The impending obliteration or guaranteed safety of humanity will be determined on November 8. If Trump wins that election, well, humanity will continue to live & blossom, but if Killery Clinton wins, it means, after a nice 4.5 billion years of lifeforms on Earth, evil has finally won because the nuclear holocaust that will inevitably ensue & sweep humanity to the great beyond will be triggered by Killery Clinton.

Just keep in mind never to reincarnate in this doomed place ever again. grin

I have already got plans to come back as a tree on a primordial planet. Worst thing that could happen there would be to get hit by a load of dinosaur shiit. grin

Quite prefarable to a nuclear bomb in comparison. grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by ValerianSteel(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Zoharariel please get help immediately.Your mental state has worsened since your last treatment.

Here's a place to get the treatment you need.

http://www.northsidebhc.org/

1 Like

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by Lucasbalo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Zoharariel please get help immediately.Your mental state has worsened since your last treatment.

Here's a place to get the treatment you need.

http://www.northsidebhc.org/
How is that clown from a Third world village get to Tampa Bay for his needed psychiatric help ?. Leave him where he is. There is a psychiatric hospital not far from his village in Ijebu Ode. Aro Psychiatric is a good place for him. We don't want him and his $2 a day earning homies to come and pollute Tampa. Please, leave our friend in his Third world hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by ValerianSteel(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
How is that clown from a Third world village get to Tampa Bay for his needed psychiatric help ?. Leave him where he is. There is a psychiatric hospital not far from his village in Ijebu Ode. Aro Psychiatric is a good place for him. We don't want him and his $2 a day earning homies to come and pollute Tampa. Please, leave our friend in his Third world hell on earth.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe the environment can help change his mental state to be more positive towards us.At least he gets to visit a place he's never been and enjoy the beauties America offers which he longs for undecided

1 Like

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by Lucasbalo(m): 4:02am On Aug 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe the environment can help change his mental state to be more positive towards us.At least he gets to visit a place he's never been and enjoy the beauties America offers which he longs for undecided
I once invited him and Appleyard to be my guests in Chicago and the Knuckle head insulted me for inviting him to Chicago. I just want to show him the way humans are meant to live but he's so used to the third world standard of living. Ain't feeling sorry for him living the way he lives. Coming here won't change his mind or hatred of America. He's beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by jnhmaxxwell: 1:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Everyone knows this woman is a witch.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by scully95: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hillary the War Queen (full-size image)
[img]http://thesaker.is/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hillary_War_Queen_Faces_of_Evil.jpg[/img]
Picture by Kent Sørensen (for non commercial use only)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by scully95: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
WHAT HILLARY CLINTON DID TO HAITI, WILL SCARE YOU TO NOT VOTE FOR HER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2016
scully95:
WHAT HILLARY CLINTON DID TO HAITI, WILL SCARE YOU TO NOT VOTE FOR HER

I have always thought Satan was a male, but after watching this video, I now realize Satan assumes a female form.

What the Clintons are doing in Haiti - pillaging & plundering her resources (Oil, Gold & Uranium) is exactly what they have done - and still doing all over Afrika by r.aping & stripping her of its natural bounty & resources while traitors like Lucasbalo keep cheering them on by singing their praises in return for kool-aids & food-stamps.

Their tactics is very simple. They demonize & portray us as a filthy poor Nation in their MSM while their installed-puppets in government facilitate the heinous & illegal operations that strip the continent's vital resources without thoughts to future generations.

Look at what they've done in Sierra Leone? 9Years ago when she was in the midst of civil war - the empire of chaos pillaged her diamond mines.

Now at peace, “Gbenie” - a unique type of wood that is 2nd only to ebony in richness, is now being ruthlessly pillaged from the country's few remaining forests - which are now at risk of being completely wiped out.

What about the illegal mining of Uranium in Niger(by AREVA), Malawi (by Paladin Energy), DRC & South Afrika?

In 2013, France had to mount a humanitarian intervention in Mali to halt “Al-Qaeda” - there was no Al-Qaeda but there are gold mines.

Now these same bastards masquerade their crimes by speaking of the innocent in Aleppo - Syria.

This is the problem with the West. They go about chanting “War Crimes” against their perceived enemies while deliberately refusing to see their own misdemeanours all over the globe.

War crimes? Ask the Libyans, the Iraqis, the Afghans & the Palestinians. Amerika, Britain, France, Australia, Canada & NATO in general have their hands dripping with blood.

Let ww3 come quickly so that we can all go & rest!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by scully95: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zoharariel:

I have always thought Satan was a male, but after watching this video, I now realize Satan assumes a female form.

What the Clintons are doing in Haiti - pillaging & plundering her resources (Oil, Gold & Uranium) is exactly what they have done - and still doing all over Afrika by r.aping & stripping her of its natural bounty & resources while traitors like Lucasbalo keep cheering them on by singing their praises in return for kool-aids & food-stamps.

Their tactics is very simple. They demonize & portray us as a filthy poor Nation in their MSM while their installed-puppets in government facilitate the heinous & illegal operations that strip the continent's vital resources without thoughts to future generations.

Look at what they've done in Sierra Leone? 9Years ago when she was in the midst of civil war - the empire of chaos pillaged her diamond mines.

Now at peace, “Gbenie” - a unique type of wood that is 2nd only to ebony in richness, is now being ruthlessly pillaged from the country's few remaining forests - which are now at risk of being completely wiped out.

What about the illegal mining of Uranium in Niger(by AREVA), Malawi (by Paladin Energy), DRC & South Afrika?

In 2013, France had to mount a humanitarian intervention in Mali to halt “Al-Qaeda” - there was no Al-Qaeda but there are gold mines.

Now these same bastards masquerade their crimes by speaking of the innocent in Aleppo - Syria.

This is the problem with the West. They go about chanting “War Crimes” against their perceived enemies while deliberately refusing to see their own misdemeanours all over the globe.

War crimes? Ask the Libyans, the Iraqis, the Afghans & the Palestinians. Amerika, Britain, France, Australia, Canada & NATO in general have their hands dripping with blood.

you are always on point and it'sthe reason i always share and like your posts. it's the same strategy they use everywhere and call that foreign policy. a mere stealing policy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by Lucasbalo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zoharariel:

Village clown. You always mentioned my name in your worthless epilogue. Not surprised you want Third World War because your meaningless life is worth nada. If life is good for you, world war won't be appealing to you and your fellow low lifers. Go get your little bag of rice and vegetable oil from Kashamu as usual. That should sustain you for couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by romme2u: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Village clown. You always mentioned my name in your worthless epilogue. Not surprised you want Third World War because your meaningless life is worth nada. If life is good for you, world war won't be appealing to you and your fellow low lifers. Go get your little bag of rice and vegetable oil from Kashamu as usual. That should sustain you for couple of days.
chai this is brutal cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by Lucasbalo(m): 2:18am On Oct 17, 2016
romme2u:

chai this is brutal cheesy cheesy
Just messing with him. I really like the guy but I don't know why he always bring my name up when he's talking about war . I am anti war and I have told him numerous times. War is not the answer.

1 Like

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by romme2u: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Just messing with him. I really like the guy but I don't know why he always bring my name up when he's talking about war . I am anti war and I have told him numerous times. War is not the answer.

that is why it is better to have a civil discussion than to e-fight over issues we don't necessarily have power over. when we start taking discussions on this platform personal, emotions are flared and scores are settled. it aint good for this community.

Nobody here wants or supports war as it is only the warmongers that will benefit, moreover if there is a nuclear fallout those witches and wizard will scamper to their bunker leaving the populace to mutually assured destruction (MAD).

i know zo very well he loves pulling legs. you know those teasing boys like pulling over girls. zo always spew it raw especially when messing with his jewish priend and his big time crush.

i know you guys will get along though on separate lines.

2 Likes

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by ycat: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
The blood of those she has killed will not make it possible for her.

She is fighting the battle of her life cos she knows she will go to jail for her crimes if she doesn't become the president. And if she goes to jail, it will bring a lot of people down with her with Obama disgraced for his part in the whole organised crime.

Anyone supporting Hillary has to be either demonic or dumb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by seagulsntrawler: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
scully95:
Hillary the War Queen (full-size image)
[img]http://thesaker.is/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hillary_War_Queen_Faces_of_Evil.jpg[/img]
Picture by Kent Sørensen (for non commercial use only)
She deserves a role in a vampire movie! Even application of pancakes no fit save her from this dreadful look! gringringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity by scully95: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

[img]She deserves a role in a vampire movie![/img] Even application of pancakes no fit save her from this dreadful look! gringringrin

honestly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. / US Army General:next Time Russian Jet Buzz US Ships,it May Not End Well For Them / Christianity Honours Women, Unlike Islamic Countries Where Women Have No Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.