Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months (27688 Views)

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff / NBS: Banks Sacked 360 Workers Every Week From January To June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by psalmade(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
What Konga doesn't know is that someday one of the sacked workers would buy off the company...
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by mattsvibes: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
No matter the economic situation a lion will never eat grass
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by osile2012: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Follow the link on my signature to rate konga[/size]

Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by Oyindebrah(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
CzarRex:
does it change the fact that their products are very expensive huh?

sacking of workers every six months still hasn't made them better than jumia or a more preferred choice,lol
lmao is konga item really expensive??i prefer konga to jumia sha
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by cruz419(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
What a strategy,,, all I see is Another lie y cant some company just be sincere to ur employee?
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:
What a business strategy

Hmmmmmm
It is well
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by mosjames: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oyindebrah:
don't mind them,they are jumia marketers,konga sell cheap than jumia

1 Like

Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by Freelancer2015(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
CzarRex:
does it change the fact that their products are very expensive huh?

sacking of workers every six months still hasn't made them better than jumia or a more preferred choice,lol
Konga products are cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by CzarRex: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freelancer2015:
Konga products are cheaper.
wah u saying? its not true, its something I know and almost everybody around knows that jumia is more cheaper than konga.

last month I was checking for innjoo halo gold which was selling on jumia for #20,000,I decided to check on konga whether there will be any difference, can you believe that on Konga it sells for #25,000, this is not the only one I've seen with a huge difference. I've seen the likes of Nokia xl,x,techno phones and lenovo being more expensive on konga than jumia.so pls verify b4 talking
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by teemy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
While it might hurt staff it means the best of the best of brains would remain in the company. Wish staff strength review is taken seriously in govt. agencies and we would see a better and efficient nation.
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by CzarRex: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oyindebrah:
sure,recently I saw a phone that was tagged #20k on jumia,went over to konga to see if there will be any slight difference,lo and behold! it was 25k on konga.

next time when u want to order from konga,just try and compare the prices from jumia first and see the differences
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Where is the minister of labour,Ngige & his labour act rule of law. If it were banks now sacking people, na then una go know say there is a procedure to be followed in laying off workers. Now konga is laying off workers yet nobody dey mention the so called labour act that Ngige was yapping about. Coz them be marketers ni?
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by Freelancer2015(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
CzarRex:
wah u saying? its not true, its something I know and almost everybody around knows that jumia is more cheaper than konga.

last month I was checking for innjoo halo gold which was selling on jumia for #20,000,I decided to check on konga whether there will be any difference, can you believe that on Konga it sells for #25,000, this is not the only one I've seen with a huge difference. I've seen the likes of Nokia xl,x,techno phones and lenovo being more expensive on konga than jumia.so pls verify b4 talking
. I agree with you on that. I lost 4k to a recent phone purchase from Konga because I didn't checkout the price of same product on Jumia, but please don't judge based on phone prices alone. Compare other items also. To me Jumia services nowadays is poor. Their helplines are most times shutdown due to technical issues (lies). Their market place delivery is wack, and Jumia has sent me about 4 damaged products several within 2 months. Their pay on delivery is restricted to only a few states in Nigeria. Konga's only problem to me is that they charge me 3k per item on everything I order, despite the price or weight of the item ordered, unlike Jumia which their shipping price cheaper. Aside this, I'm yet to experience any other challenge with Konga.
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by everrichy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why would I work for a company that has no future plans for me, no promotion, no further training and then sends me back into the labor market after six months.
Rubbish.
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by alpha321champ(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
you just called their real name!
Hayjaycity:
Werey ma ni awon Konga yi o...you will still beg people to work with you..in Jesus name, if you call this one a business strategy..
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by Suspectzero(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
everrichy:
Why would I work for a company that has no future plans for me, no promotion, no further training and then sends me back into the labor market after six months.
Rubbish.

Because you need to chop for 6 months
Re: Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months by Teeboi84: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Tug war, Konga is not stabilized. If you a nairalander and you are a staff of konga start looking for another Job ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / "God Bless N-Power" Bike Number Plate Spotted In Zamfara / Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.