Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag (938 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / I Found Condoms In My Wife’s Bag, Hubby Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by kudsweet(f): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
This question goes to the man.
If you find a contraceptive in your wife's bag and at the moment there is no agreed family planning between the two of you, what exactly will be your reaction?

CC RoyalRoy
Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2016
What every sane man will do — kindly confront her.
This is a big statement of an unwanted pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by chris2face(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Believe me u wouldn't want to know what I am gonna do Well until them
Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by veave(f): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Close your eyes like you did not see it.

You do not need to verbally say you do not want another child anytime soon. Your actions and inactions with the current available child/ren is enough to say everything.

Sebi na you dey
1. Carry belle?
2. Divide leg born pikin?
3. Stay awake all through the night when pikin refuse to sleep
4. Wake up very early in the morning to bath pikin, cook oga food, look oga face, pamper oga to eat, do cretche runs etc?

If no be you? Face front. When the person wey dey do all this things ready, na im go use hand throwey contraceptive. Thank you

12 Likes

Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by tobechi74: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bleep her
Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by Exponental(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
I heard the story of a couple yesterday. Wife already tied her womb after 8 children. Husband asked that it should be removed cos it's a taboo in their family. Wife begged the health officials to convince him it had been removed the previous day. They did and.... Husband left happily!
Wise women manage their homes... Wisdom!!!
Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by Immaculated: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Troway eyes and love ur wife d more.
Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by Immaculated: 12:51am On Aug 05, 2016
I m so sorry for disturbing u ma/sir. Pls I want u to vote
PHOTOSHOOT in ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest. D finals will hold
on Saturday from 10am-6pm, the thread will be on d fashion
section.
Ejur e ranwa lowo..enyere anyi biko...pls help us to win ds crown, familylanders.
Thanks fams.
Re: If You Find A Contraceptive In Your Wife's Bag by eluquenson(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
I will lose trust in her and that may be the beginning of the end to the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Sex In Marriage / Have You Seen This Girl / Mummy Threatens To Take Her 3 Year Old Girl To Police - Hear Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.