Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Importance Of Sex In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Importance Of Sex In Marriage (941 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Sex In Marriage by naphunlimited(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sex goes a longer way than fulfilling sexual fantasies. Asides from the most obvious reason of connection between couples, having sex has great benefits medically.

Sexual experiences are more precious and passionate when you share it with a significant other.

Continue Here - http://www.flexablog.com.ng/2016/08/importance-of-sex-in-marriage.html

Re: Importance Of Sex In Marriage by health4wealth(f): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Live a healthy and active sex life. Be confident and make her proud wink

Natural supplements to give you vitality, support your immune system and improve your libido and virility. Put that early expulsion and fertility concerns behind you.

Forever Multi Maca
Forever Gingko Plus

No concoction - all ingredients are natural, safe, certified, approved and works wonders.

Place your order NOW!

Call 08171703799
BBM - 7A8F2046
Whatsapp - 08026269659

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Extra-marital Affair(adultery) / Have You Seen This Girl / Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.