Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

$5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) (7397 Views)

How To Get Biafra Republic - President Buhari Speak (video) / BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export / Should The Senate Impeach President Buhari? - Nigerians Speak [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by Almaiga: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Poor Obiano. cheesy His boys have gotten him into trouble. He's now running helter skelter searching for million dollar bearing Ugu farms. cheesy grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by aresa: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm sure the poor man just dey waka go stream jeje to get water wen the fake ugu brigade stop am, give am N500 and feed am lines to spew in front of camera... grin

This ugu mata dey burn obiango for pata well well sha... grin

6 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by FreeGlobe(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
This people are having concussions over just $5 million ugu exports what will happen when obiano starts to export Anambra Rice? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by FreeGlobe(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:

I'm sure the poor man just dey waka go stream jeje to get water wen the fake ugu brigade stop am, give am N500 and feed am lines to spew in front of camera... grin

This thing dey pain you gaaaann... grin grin Please don't call him a poor man.. This guy can feed osun civil servants for one year grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by osile2012: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Nice one. Rate Willie Obiano grin grin cheesy cheesy.[/size]

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by ashjay001(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Simple steps taken by Anambra State Government to stimulate vegetable export and improve the lot of rural vegetable farmers (model for other states)

1. Partnered with a cargo logistics company, ABX World, and vegetable offtakers who have access to the large UK market

2. Identified areas where those veggies are produced in large quantities

3. Sensitized the farmers, especially women, and made them form cooperative groups

4. ANSG paid a UK company to train these farmers on best practices, book keeping/veggies business cycle, allergens prevention, and handling of veggies. They also trained the farmers on 100% organic veggie farming.

5. Staff of the National Quarantine Service visited all farms to conduct phytosanitary tests and certified all farms that passed the test

6. Orders placed to the veggie farmers by the offtakers and export commenced. Vegetables are exported via cargo flights with the veggies packaged in cardboard boxes, perforated to allow air.

7. Orders and sales have blossomed, making Anambra State no 1 government that has instituted a DELIBERATE EXPORT POLICY TO DIVERSIFY ECONOMY AND BETTER THE ECONOMIES OF THE RURAL COMMUNITIES

8. An Export Desk was established to coordinate all export activities and drive compliance

9. A digital control center was set up. It captures biodata of all farmers and takes coordinates of all farms for geomapping and traceability of all products.

The main locations are:
1. Anambra West Onono, Umuikwu, Umudora,Agwe oroma,Mmiàta.

2 .Ayamelu LGA,Anaku,Omo,Ifite_Ogwari,Omasi.

3. Idemili North LGA:Abatete, Orukwu, Nimo.

4. Orumba North: Umochu Ndike,Ndiowu

5. Orumba South: Eziagu,Umunze ,Ogbunka,Ogboji.

6. Ogbaru LGA: Obioshimili, Osamala,Igbo Ifeanyi Odoekpe etc.

What d heck are u posting? Did u get my question/s? Do u av a comprehension prob? I read that in ur previous post, just kept my peace, as I wasn't ready to start hopping all over d SE, looking for ugu farms to snap n post on NL!

But, when I saw u posting a video of a millionaire ugu farmer with cassava plants in d background... does that make any sense to u! If I present u that video as evidence of my successful investment in ugu farming and exporting, how much would u be willing to invest??! Me: Nada!

8 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by doctokwus: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
This desperation further goes to show it's a scam.
What is bad in Obiano admitting that the govt has plans to make anambra an ugwu exporting state in future, and not this childish scam.
People forget that there are stringent steps taken before an agricultural product is approved for export to western countries in particular.Those Nigerians living abroad that even take back just small items of food items know what they pass through.Till today,beans are still banned to Europe due to processing issues.
Obiano shud move on because simple analysis,even without pictorial evidence wud disprove a N5m talk less of a $5m ugwu export claim.

6 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by Almaiga: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freeglobe, all you need to do to convince Nigerians about your SCAM Ugu export is this. Show a picture or Video of the Farm where $5m worth of UGU was harvested. Abi, is it to much to ask of the Video or Picture of your Multi million Naira Ugu farm, to proof your point?
The Video you upload is a Farm that is not worth morethan half a million Naira
I advise you to try harder to covince me next cool

6 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by FreeGlobe(f): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
doctokwus:
[s]This desperation further goes to show it's a scam.
What is bad in Obiano admitting that the govt has plans to make anambra an ugwu exporting state in future, and not this childish scam.
People forget that there are stringent steps taken before an agricultural product is approved for export to western countries in particular.Those Nigerians living abroad that even take back just small items of food items know what they pass through.Till today,beans are still banned to Europe due to processing issues.
Obiano shud move on because simple analysis,even without pictorial evidence wud disprove a N5m talk less of a $5m ugwu export claim.[/s]
shouldn't you be more concerned that the buhari you thought was a saint has now become one of the most corrupt and incompetent presidents in the world instead of taking you frustrations elsewhere? Obiano does not owe you any explanations for you, he is not your president... Start by asking your governor to pay workers

2 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by MadCow1: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Where is the Permit biko..

6 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
I am not saying Obiano is Lying o!! I am just saying I DONT BELIEVE HIM.. grin

4 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by aresa: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Almaiga:
Freeglobe, all you need to do to convince Nigerians about your SCAM Ugu export is this. Show a picture or Video of the Farm where $5m worth of UGU was harvested. Abi, is it to much to ask of the Video or Picture of your Multi million Naira Ugu farm, to proof your point?

The obingo joker won't show you anything. I ignored that loser and nuisance for a reason..he's a troll.

7 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by doctokwus: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
FreeGlobe:

shouldn't you be more concerned that the buhari you thought was a saint has now become one of the most corrupt and incompetent presidents in the world instead of taking you frustrations elsewhere? Obiano does not owe you any explanations for you, he is not your president... Start by asking your governor to pay workers
A governor that buys dedicated slot on channels television,using state resources, to be showcasing his daily pedestrian duties,like visiting a road,must av an inferiority complex.
I started doubting the man and his acclaimed achievements when I got to know that some state govs buy dedicated slots on Nigeria's local stations just to give an impression of them working.
With the ugu scam now busted,expect more revelations of some of his other scams,particularly now he wants to go head to head with SR.
Sycophants like u had better advice him well to admit he goofed in his ugu claims,lest SR begins to investigate his years abroad and I am confident if they dig well they wud find dirth over there as well.

8 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by limeta(f): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Easy to believe
In London a small bag is £1.89 to £2.20

1 Like

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by limeta(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:

Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by aresa: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
limeta:

Get well soon
[/s]

Back to sender...

2 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by rusher14: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This people are having concussions over just $5 million ugu exports what will happen when obiano starts to export Anambra Rice? grin grin grin

You actually believe these pumpkin leaves that have been displayed in such an unhygienic manner would be approved for import into Europe?

Do you realise the variety of microbes that could adhere to the leaves from simply displaying them on the ground?

Ideally, they should be displayed on stainless steel platforms especially as you claim they are purely organic.
Those tarpaulins are a complete no-no.

The packaging people without gloves, no lab coats, helmets, and certainly not sterilised would not be approved for any export by a serious nation.

This cannot be a phase of any serious vegetable export market.

8 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by bakynes(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
limeta:
Easy to believe
In London a small bag is £1.89 to £2.20
Na Bims for peckham you don buy small bag of Ugu for £1.89 to 2.20 quit lying small bags of such vegetables no fit pass 50-70 pence.

3 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by limeta(f): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
bakynes:

Na Bims for peckham you don buy small bag of Ugu for £1.89 to 2.20 quit lying small bags of such vegetables no fit pass 50-70 pence.

I dont know about peckham
Come to killburn
Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by rusher14: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
bakynes:

And that's at retail price.

2 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
doctokwus:

A governor that buys dedicated slot on channels television,using state resources, to be showcasing his daily pedestrian duties,like visiting a road,must av an inferiority complex.
I started doubting the man and his acclaimed achievements when I got to know that some state govs buy dedicated slots on Nigeria's local stations just to give an impression of them working.
With the ugu scam now busted,expect more revelations of some of his other scams,particularly now he wants to go head to head with SR.
Sycophants like u had better advice him well to admit he goofed in his ugu claims,lest SR begins to investigate his years abroad and I am confident if they dig well they wud find dirth over there as well.
You are just a paranoid human that shouldn't be taken seriously.. This same frustration made you to choose GEJ over Buhari only to now discover that buhari is a fraud and very incompetent. Tell us a governor that in performing better than obiano in Nigeria today, lets compare or stfu!!! Tell sahara noisemakers to bring the dirt on... It's only confused individuals like you that take SR seriously.. The ugu exportation business is making progress, if you like cry from now tomorrow, it won't erase that fact that Anambra exported ugu worth $5
Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
rusher14:

You actually believe these pumpkin leaves that have been displayed in such an unhygienic manner would be approved for import into Europe?

Do you realise the variety of microbes that could adhere to the leaves from simply displaying them on the ground?

Ideally, they should be displayed on stainless steel platforms especially as you claim they are purely organic.
Those tarpaulins are a complete no-no.

The packaging people without gloves, no lab coats, helmets, and certainly not sterilised would not be approved for any export by a serious nation.

This cannot be a phase of any serious vegetable export market.
People like you expect the ugu to be displayed in some sort of lab before you believe.. That's Nigerians inferiority complex for you

3 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by doctokwus: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Anambra exported ugu worth $5
Now I agree with u.

5 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by rusher14: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
FreeGlobe:

People like you expect the ugu to be displayed in some sort of lab before you believe.. That's Nigerians inferiority complex for you

Some of us actually have studied, worked and lived abroad and still do.

The standards in Europe would never be reduced to this crap you display.

Please stop displaying your ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by rusher14: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
FreeGlobe:

it won't erase that fact that Anambra exported ugu worth $5

I thought as much.

2 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by nonhuman(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
ashjay001:

U read educated and enlightened maybe a little bigoted! What so hard about a millionaire ugu farmer using is millions earning ugu farm as a background in his video?

We just need to see d quality and physical attributes of a millions of dollars earning ugu farm! U've been on nl for some time, u've seen pig farms, tomato farms, cucumber farms and a whole lot of others! We've seen a cassava milling plant, rice milling plant and all sorts; what's d crime in requesting to see d ugu farms, d transport vehicles, d assembling plant, d inspectors certifying them, loading d goods unto cargo planes?!

Somebody travelled all d way to Cameroon to import tomatoes, with pics and nobody doubted him! Infact, pple were interested in investing! How do u expect me or my friends to cough out cash to invest in something that brings in millions of dollars but can't provide actual sample pics?! That's fraud, anyway u look at it! U need substance, physical representation of a million dollar international biz! Stop d propaganda and do d needful!
my dear nobody is asking u to invest ur little money in ugu and bitter leaf business. Anambara people said they are exporting ugu to Europe they didn't ask for your help is their business . am not from anambra . last time I check the report by obiano he wasn't asking for help

3 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by nonhuman(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Almaiga:
the farm in the video us just one persons farm there many of them like that owned by other farmers
Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by CltrAltDel: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Biko FreeGlobe stop....see the caption in the box.......and with the packaging pic you have provided proves all this na SCAM!!!
@ MadCow1.......Tnx

3 Likes

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
rusher14:

Some of us actually have studied, worked and lived abroad and still do.

The standards in Europe would never be reduced to this crap you display.

Please stop displaying your ignorance.
you are just being traumatized by your inferiority complex... The Anambra ugu exports is real, even the international media are aware, keep waiting to see pictures of people with handgloves in the lab processinf ugu before you believe... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&list=PLCtdlrUnj3Nfy7CJyr0WBWKq5h0BsGFHl&v=62P4FYm99rA&rdm=24n0r14hm&client=mv-google&app=desktop

1 Like

Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
CltrAltDel:

[s]Biko FreeGlobe stop....see the caption in the box.......and with the packaging pic you have provided proves all this na SCAM!!!
@ MadCow1.......Tnx[/s]
what exactly is your point?
Re: $5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) by ashjay001(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
nonhuman:
my dear nobody is asking u to invest ur little money in ugu and bitter leaf business. Anambara people said they are exporting ugu to Europe they didn't ask for your help is their business . am not from anambra . last time I check the report by obiano he wasn't asking for help

Hear defense? So, pple should be allowed to disseminate fraudulent info into d public space?! Every dick n harry is going to start investing in ugu farms in d hope of turning into a millionaire, well I'm a discerning harry!

Ugu farms abound all over d country, what so hard abt posting pics of an international standard, organic ugu farm?!

Afterall, he proudly showed us his successful rice plantation, combine harvesters and all sorts, nobody doubted him then!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra / Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) / Soldier Dismissed For Driving On BRT Lane!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.