Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Badest Loser Of Life.....lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badest Loser Of Life.....lol (573 Views)

Buhari Attacks PSquare Over Their Breakup!!! - LOL / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / Look At The Life Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badest Loser Of Life.....lol by Seasam101(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
And early this morning a man was about to receive a contract of N30 million # Somewhere_in_Ni geri#when his wife called him on phone.
(On phone)....
Wife: Woooooooooow!!,darling I have a very big surprise for u,I can't believe this.
Husband: wow, ok pls I will call u back,I'm about to receive a contract of N30 million.
Wife: Darling,it's a good news but this one is very urgent pls come home now,pls it's VERY URGENT.
Husband: but I'm about to...
Wife: PLS JUST COME HOME BABY,TRUST ME.
Husband: em.. pls my wife just called me for an urgent thing.Pls grant me d access to go and come bak quick.
Company: Well,if u leave,I'm afraid of what might happen to d contract.
After few minutes The man quickly went home...
Husband: (Seriously sweating) honey why this urgent surprise,when I was abt to receive a contract worth 30 million?
Wife: Honey,our troubles are over and God has finally answered our prayers.
Husband: R u pregnant?
Wife: Haba honey is more than pregnancy,if it's just pregnancy I wouldn't have disturbed u in ur contract.
Husband: Wow,so what's d surprise?
Wife: (Being happy) Honey, I can't believe this,u knw we have been praying over 6 months now? God has finally answered us.That Big rat that always disturb us in the kitchen is finally dead,I called u to remove it,I'm afraid of touching rats.
WHAT WILL U DO IF U WERE TO B D MAN?

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Now Have Herdsmen / The Silient "1" In President Buhari Campaign Promises / Are You A Nigerian? Thrn Why Arent You Reading This Article??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.