Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Are You A Nigerian? Thrn Why Arent You Reading This Article?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You A Nigerian? Thrn Why Arent You Reading This Article?? (575 Views)

When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) / Laff Will kill you after reading this story. / Make Sure U've Had Dinner Before Reading This....(cant Stop Laughing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Nigerian? Thrn Why Arent You Reading This Article?? by Carliswagmalip(m): 3:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Hello!! Good evening! I Believe you are cool.
To day,I’ll be writing in a very humorous way about the great country Nigeria.
Yea! That African country,that country based in Africa!
You know,Nigeria news feeds is always about “conflict,bomb threats,public figures fight e.t.c”
And the world has the image that Nigeria is a land of misery,a land of suffering,a land of hardship,a land of whatever.
Well!! Today my sister,I am telling you that it is a very BIG FAT LIE. Hahaha.
Okay,let me sate some facts the world know,and I’ll tell you how we view it.

Issue of Electricity.

What we call NEPA.. I heard that the are different names now,but one thing I’m am sure is that, till my 4th generation “NEPA” would be the only name we would know our power suppliers as.
Now,the great People of Nigeria has given this abbreviation different meaning, sincerely speaking,I don’t even know the real meaning of NEPA,or should I say, I’ve forgotten,yea!

the great nigerian people have given NEPA good names like
THE GREAT NEPA

“Never Expect Power again”

Haha! Okay,the Nepa stuff was very common when I was about 6,when I was eight,the changed it to
“PHCN” yea! I think I know this one..
“power holding company Nigeria”
But the super creative,and ever happy brains of Nigerians gave this one more interesting names,Like.

“Please hold candle Nigeria” any real son of the soil could help me with more names..

Now,that’s not even the point for this sub-topic,the point is.. Imagine a country with light supply 24/7 mehn!! Life would have been boring,yea! You heard me right. You wake up in the morning light,afternoon light,evening light! Mehn,the kids would be super lazy! The wouldn’t be moon light dance,no street soccer! O boy o boy! Have you ever seen calabar south boys knocking soccer?? Okay,just come to the hood.. If the is constant light we wouldn’t be able to do what we good at!! Haha,now that brings up the question..

“what are we good at“

The best achievements are carried out in the dark! Hehehe,
If you a hip-hop addict like me,you would be familiar with this.

“grind,day and NIGHT’

Yea! And if you are a ‘motivational blah blah’
You would be familiar with this one.

“why great men are great is because,while their mates slept at night,the toiled”

All,this talks gives credit to the dark o,and Nigerians we are dark and we love it,we so love it that we choose to supply another country with power,and give them a course to celebrate One year uninterrupted power supply,while we stay in where we love.. Which is. “DARKNESS”..................................
the article isn't complete without immages.. follow this link to enjoy it
http://www.carliswag.com/hood/nigeria-what-the-world-doesnt-know-about-her/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest Nairalander Ever. / Shout Out Joke (part 3) By Dindy / Dr Crazeclown - VALENTINE GIFT (hilarious!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.