Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Contacts Of Change Agents In Nigeria. Please Read!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contacts Of Change Agents In Nigeria. Please Read!!! (515 Views)

More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS / Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contacts Of Change Agents In Nigeria. Please Read!!! by ruqqayah(f): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have always read, heard, seen people complain and say bad things about Nigeria and its leaders. Enough of the complaints, let's meet on whatsapp, let's do something about this, let's find a solution. Together we can make Nigeria a better place.

Change alone, will bring progress to
the world. Some Nigerians need to think, they need to provoke their
potentials, they need help with their
thinking, we need to think right, we do not need to be heard, nor do we need to be seen, but we need to be felt. Its not the fault of most youths that they behave the way they do, most of the fault arose from their dysfunctional background, which includes family, environment, government and few others. We keep saying "what can the government do to help the youths", have the youths decided to help themselves. Let us help make the youths the Leaders of Tomorrow that they are.

You are dumber when you let dumb people rule over you. Gone are people such as Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln and many more........ Gani Fawehinmi was a great man too.

At old age, let us be able to look
back at the past and say to
ourselves "I am glad, i made impart
in my own generation, i haven't lived
a wasted life after all" even if you
do not archieve great thing, just be
the best you can be. A great man
once said "THOSE WHO HAVE LIVED
AND HAVE ARCHIEVED NOTHING
HAVE LIVED A WASTED LIFE, BUT IF
THEY HAVE LIVED, AND HAVE LEFT A
LITTLE KINDNESS, THEY HAVE NOT
LIVED A WASTED LIFE AFTERALL". Nigerian leaders do what they do because they were left to do so, no caution from any angle.

This thread is created to help discuss Nigeria's progress. Join me and lets make a change in Nigeria, The Future Of Nigeria Starts Now, let us leave our foot prints on the sands of time.

I might have focused on the youths, but no, anyone with a great mind to make a change is okay and welcome to drop their contact and let's meet on whatsapp.

Please, I am requesting for the attention of people with great minds to make a change, afterwards we can get to know more about one and another.
Re: Contacts Of Change Agents In Nigeria. Please Read!!! by debeey87(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice thread Ruqqayah but i can bet you wont get the youths to attend to this topic till it hits the front page. My bit is this. Do your best to be the change you desire to see in your hood. That way you can leave indelible marks on the sand of time when you're long gone. Peeeaaace
Re: Contacts Of Change Agents In Nigeria. Please Read!!! by ruqqayah(f): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
You are right @debeey. That was what I later decided. This won't work very much. Thanks for your contribution. I'll just do my own thing..........

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC: Some Idps Are Prostitutes, Drug Addicts / Happy Birthday To John Odigie-oyegun, APC National Chairman / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Man Contesting For State Election In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.