Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? (1564 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Are You A Guy And You Afraidof Walking Up To Girls And Start A Coversation Read / Just Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by xclusiv(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
this questions as always bugged me an am wondering if a guy and a girl can be "just friends". honest answers only.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2006
yes its very possible,i don't know about other people but i have got very good friends that are guys.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by sammyjl(f): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2006
cool Yes and no. 90% yes and 10% no. Even if you are buddies, there is always that question or thought of , ya'll know what it is, c'mon.

I too have many male friends but one always wonders if only they can be tasted. lol
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by iice(f): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2006
hmmmm usually if i like have a crush on a guy before we become good friends, the crush feelings tend to go away once we become good friends and i usually only see him as a good friend. 90% of my friends are guys, i hang out more with guys than i do with girls, usually am just one of the guys. Some people can keep the friendship strictly platonic, others cant.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by PTBNaija(f): 2:51am On Dec 29, 2006
Yes.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Macgreat(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2006
yes, but still have sex just for the fun it.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by phoenixman: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2006
i dont think do.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by odunzee(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2007
yeah but,
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by phoenixman: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2007
Never knew a guy and girl could be just friends.
What do i know?

Well, when a girl says a guy is just her friend. He is like a Cock in storage waiting to be taken out in times of desperation.
Well for the guy its not the same, A girl is a guys friend, until she lays herself careless. smiley wink
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2007
A guy and a girl can never be friends. Period. End of story.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2007
A guy and a girl is just like a magnet where the positive and the negative will always come together if brought close to each other.And According to the longmans dictionary of contemporary english, A friend is someone you know and like so very much and enjoy spending time with.A friend is also your supporter,adviser, someone whom you confide in. So i wonder why person go spend all him precious time with a girl and something no go happen. Me never see that kind thing before ooo.SO A BOY AND A GIRL CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS FOR TOO LONG AND THEN SOMETHING WOULDN'T HAPPEN.THANK YOU
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by ruescho(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2007
Real friendship only exists between men. Full stop.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by phoenixman: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ topic. any guy or girl tells you that they are just friends, call them liars!!!!
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2007
Mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn How can a complete guy with dick be just a friend with a complete chic with cunt? Anyway, personality varies. I don't make friends with girls especially when we don't have anything between us. I only go into romantic relationship with females or sometimes business deals with them.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2007
yes and yes,the ones that say they can not have good friends of the opposite sex,are those with corrupt minds.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by whitelexi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

yes and yes,the ones that say they can not have good friends of the opposite sex,are those with corrupt minds.

Hey boo boo kiss
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2007
hey luv luv kiss
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by fadenike(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2007
yes. guy can be a just friend to a girl. i belive every relationship should be define from inception. Though emotion may dictate at times, but if u are discipline enough u ll stand the test period .also what brouhgt u together is another factor that can strenghten ur friendship.
it just a simple discipline.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by krazespy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2007
[center][b][i] wink yes its possible, I think a guy n a girl can be just friends n not aalwayz LOVERZZZZZZZZZZZZ, cool[/center]
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by phoenixman: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2007
you can continue to be friends with a girl.
JOE GRINE will be playing find the g spot wile you play friend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its either lover or acquaintance. no friend thing. angry
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by toptho(f): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2007
Yeah it's possible i have more male friends than female,and we are still cool except for 1 or 2 that started getting ideas and so the friendship cooled
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by alexj(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2007
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]PLEASE SOME SHOULD HELP ME LOOK FOR A VERY INTELLEGENT CUTE GIRL FROM UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA FOR A PEN-PAL RELATIONSHIP
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by iice(f): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2007
People still dey do pen-pals? undecided
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by uspry1(f): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2007
Yes, a guy and girl can be just friend. In the past, I have many male friends who confide in me while they has their own girlfriends who know me well. Once my male friend marry her, then our friendship ends. NO HARD FEELING!

For those who say "no, guy and girl cannot be just friend", tell me, how you know a girl you want to get know her more without making friend in preparation of possible future wife?

MY CLARIFICATION WHAT I MEAN BY:
Do you mean that you walk into girl that caught your eyes to feel she is the one you want to marry without need to make friend or get know her first and to propose that girl u want to marry her ON THE SAME DAY? Is that correct? Tell me
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Seun(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2007
Already discussed at length here: Can A Guy And A Girl Just Be Friends?
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by 8bolz(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2007
well 4 me i would say its ok there are times you would feel like keeping friends instead of lovers,and its also one of the best caz u would get to know the personvery well,but 2 round it all up a guy and a gurl can just be friends.so if u eva need a friend holla ur boy on +2348068884881 or sircosvip@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Kashif(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2007
Wetin dis one come mean?
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by whiteNkem(f): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2007
It also depends on the person, but from my point of view, they can. I have a couple of male friends and I could never picture myself with any of them in a romantic relationship. We are just friends and it's all cool. As far as I've seen, they also come the same way.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by mekoyo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2007
Yes they can. I have friends that are girls and they are very nice people.
A guy and a girl can be friends for me but for some it may not be may due to parental influence or lack of understanding or would i say knowledge.

Yes and yes they can.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by RuuDie(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2007
Its a very thin line btwn a platonic r/lshp & a sexual 1. . . D closer y'all get, d more u spend time alone might degenerate 2 smthang y'all neva planned.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by RuuDie(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2007
Bottom line, 2 be gd pals & no more, keep a certain barrier btwn y'all & try 2 be as emotionally indpndent as possible.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by mekoyo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2007
Bottom line, 2 be gd pals & no more, keep a certain barrier btwn y'all & try 2 be as emotionally indpndent as possible.

Word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulaman198 / Single Mother Or Matured Babe In Abuja For Serious Relationship / I Need A Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.