Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out (55235 Views)

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / Tania Omotayo Shares Message She Received From Man Who Wants Half-caste Kids / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by oluwatosin400: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Comedian Bovi wrote an open note to two ladies who scammed him at different times..While one gave him a dud cheque of N500k, the latest one scammed him for N5k and he found out she asked the same amount from about 20 men..lol savage..

Read what he wrote below

in memory of the only lady and indeed human being to successfully scam me! Till today, as small as this Victoria island and lekki is, I've never run into her again! Neither can I reach her on phone! Pls if you know her, tell her I have forgiven the debt!
She should stop hiding when she sees me. It's more than 2 years now! Tell her that I went to efcc and they laughed at me so hard! They started asking if she was my lover! Basically they had better amounts to pursue! So do I now. In other news there's another half- caste girl that think she's smart. She called me to pls send her 5k. Yes 5 thousand Naira! She told me one disjointed long story. My dear, we are in the same industry! So I know I will find you. I know you borrowed 5k from like 20 of us that day! You promised to pay back same day but you have since evaporated into thin air! My sister if you know how shameless I am in dragging small money, you will pay me quick! I need my 5k! This is buhari era! Every kobo counts!

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/03/hilarious-bovi-calls-out-half-caste-lady-who-scammed-him-of-n5k/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by oluwatosin400: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by WAECFlyer: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
seen
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by cynthia123(f): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hahaha

Bovinus is always funny.

Anyway, the EFCCs response wasn't encouraging at all...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by AntiWailer: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chai.

The lady joked with 500k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Olalan(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seems the female folks are now getting smarter in getting money from guys . Guys need to much more careful these days cause these girls are not smiling always singing the being broke song.

4 Likes

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by yaqq: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Egbon bovi come n collect ur 5k

7 Likes

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
lol... O.m... She manage play bovi wayo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by RichYoungNigga: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Adeyemo Alakija
Tunde Oniru
Adebola Adeyemi
Olaniyi Matthew
Olalibe Adepoju
Olakankita Olanikpu

Name checkers association of Nigeria, Uganda branch

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by herzern(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
ain't exposed to the word "SCAMMING"....

what does it mean??
grin

2 Likes

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by ladyF(f): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin I'm sure it was a guy hiding behind a female moniker that scammed him. Girls don't scam... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
lol
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by KingGeorgey(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
The evils of Lucy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by stano2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na nigga
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by badaoyeyemi(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Okay undecided
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Rainbow7(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
oluwatosin400:
Comedian Bovi wrote an open note to two ladies who scammed him at different times..While one gave him a dud cheque of N500k, the latest one scammed him for N5k and he found out she asked the same amount from about 20 men..lol savage..

Read what he wrote below

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/03/hilarious-bovi-calls-out-half-caste-lady-who-scammed-him-of-n5k/

na wa just 5k...bovi u fall my hand
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Inioluwa01(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bovi can lie for Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Doctorbrains01(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
She is a comedian. A witty one
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by MzMercie: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Smarter than Bovi grin cheesy
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by iambic(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
ok
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by uracocksucker: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
you don't call people half-caste its freaking derogatory!!!!

Mixed-race is a better phrase #KMFT

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Aitee1: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
With the way Nigeria economy is going scamming will soon become legal

1 Like

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by busyfishing(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Is it Half_caste ?I thought it was Mixed race..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by veekid(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Scam scamming scam
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Batlan01: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Adeyemo Alakija
Tunde Oniru
Adebola Adeyemi
Olaniyi Matthew
Olalibe Adepoju
Olakankita Olanikpu

Name checkers association of Nigeria, Uganda branch
Whats wrng with dis one??

29 Likes

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by OLUD214(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
COLORED BELUWU tHAT MEANS WHAT NOw?
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by ClassCaptain(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Its the season of scamming..

Especially on that cursed facebook sad

that is how one lady scammed me thru facebook too..

https://www.nairaland.com/3259158/how-scammed-facebook-sugar-mummy
undecidedIts the season of scamming..

Especially on that cursed facebook sad

that is how one lady scammed me thru facebook too..

https://www.nairaland.com/3259158/how-scammed-facebook-sugar-mummy
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by 9jatatafo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
cynthia123:
Hahaha

Bovinus is always funny.

Anyway, the EFCCs response wasn't encouraging at all...

Hahaha! You expect EFCC that is investiigating cases of billions and hundreds of million to add N5k case to their file.

1 Like

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol..

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Edimpaul(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Rainbow7:
na wa just 5k...bovi u fall my hand

ur leg go soon join.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Hadeyeancah(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Haahaa ladies, please fear God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) / Don Jazzy Congratulates D'banj Over New Born Baby - Fans Reacts (photos) / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.